October 2017 Babies

prayingforkid

Reaction score
Hi gals!
I didn't see an October Babies thread so wanted to create one for all those ladies who are due in the month of Halloween!:) I'm due the 13th, what about you? How are you feeling so far? And yay! We are in the home stretch!!!

I'm due the 8th but will be induced around September 26th =)
Started to feel very pregnant in the last week or so, only real problem is acid reflux and hip pain but overall feel pretty good.

Hi girls i'm due 14th Oct and starting to really feel near the end , i can not longer cross my legs as its just too un-comfy, and even my maternity clothes are getting snug.

Has anyone else packed their hospital bag yet?

I'm due the 11th and this pregnancy has been tough so I just can't wait until he comes out!!!!!!!!

I'm due October 1st with baby #2, but have my fingers crossed that baby will come in September. I was feeling pretty lousy for a while, but baby flipped from breech to head-down, so I'm much more comfortable these days (except for the rib-kicks). I'm starting to get quite emotional about my son's last few weeks as an only child...

I'm due the 17th but if I have a csection the date could be the 13th. Starting to feel ready now and get a bit cranky. My maternity clothes are also feeling snug but managing to blag it as its summer. Really don't want to spend money on anymore clothes for the autumn. Nursery is finished yay x

Hi all, I'm due the 9th but our little guy will be here around the 2nd. Not too much further for us now ladies!

Hi ladies!
I'm due on Halloween but I'll probably go 2 weeks overdue like the last twice! Got a 4d scan next week and want to confirm gender before I start buying! Feeling ok just super tired x

Oct 3rd here. Hoping to make it to my due date or at least October. I was 12 daysover with my first. I expect ill be the same or at least over

I have a c section booked for October 25. I'm also at the uncomfortable stage already, it happened much later on with my first. Hoping to make it through this heat and the summer and then sail through September! :)

I have a c section booked for October 25. I'm also at the uncomfortable stage already, it happened much later on with my first. Hoping to make it through this heat and the summer and then sail through September! :)

My first is 19 months! We are super close :)

I agree, the uncomfortableness came early this time for me too!

We are so close!! My LO is 21 months - she will be almost 2 when baby comes.

I hope it goes by fast!! So uncomfortable lol

Hello ^^ I am due on the 26th. And so exhausted. My body is just aching all over.. heartburn is coming on now and I have problems sitting down, it's like he is squished under my ribs. Can't wait for these next months to go by fast ^^

This will be my first baby and quite frankly I am petrified of labour. I just feel that I wont cope!! Yesterday at work a female colleague said to me that 'You will feel like you want to die''. Is this true? Is labour really that bad?

Hope everyone is doing well. So happy that July is over!

Hello! I'm due October 25th! Had an emergency c section with my last baby, but after two consultant appointments still haven't been told I am having a c section this time. They say I can have a natural birth, but I'm worried about uterine rupture after reading about it (basically fatal for baby). :nope: Would love a natural labour but if I'm worrying about uterine rupture then I may not progress and end up with a c section anyway. Anyone else having a VBAC?

I'm getting frequent Braxton hicks since 26 weeks, anyone else getting these? Xxx

This will be my first baby and quite frankly I am petrified of labour. I just feel that I wont cope!! Yesterday at work a female colleague said to me that 'You will feel like you want to die''. Is this true? Is labour really that bad?

Don't let other people scare you. Sure, labour sucks. It hurts. A lot. But everyone's experience is different. Yours won't be like your colleague's. Yours will be beautiful and terrible in its own way. And there are a lot of methods of pain relief—both natural and medical—that you can take advantage of.

I was really scared of labour before my first, too, but for me, once it was happening, it felt like the most natural thing in the world. I can't explain it, but my body did its job and I just let it happen. And as a control-freak, being forced to let go and trust my body like that was kind of amazing.

PLUS, you have that beautiful baby in your arms in the end! Nothing beats that feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->