October 2017 Babies

This will be my first baby and quite frankly I am petrified of labour. I just feel that I wont cope!! Yesterday at work a female colleague said to me that 'You will feel like you want to die''. Is this true? Is labour really that bad?

I was drugged up to the eye balls with pain relief and slept through the first stages of labour! haha i'm rubbish with pain.
Don't listen to anyone else everyone will have a story! :hugs:

Thanks everyone for the replies. Some days are better than others, sometimes I feel like ''Yes...I can do this!'' and others I just feel hopeless. For those in the u.k, what drugs are available to help other than the usual gas and air and epidural? Is there anything else we can have?

Hey ladies! I'm due 28th and was feeling good up until a few days ago but really starting to feel the aches and pains! 11 weeks to go I'm hoping it doesn't get too bad 😂

Thanks everyone for the replies. Some days are better than others, sometimes I feel like ''Yes...I can do this!'' and others I just feel hopeless. For those in the u.k, what drugs are available to help other than the usual gas and air and epidural? Is there anything else we can have?

Pethidine and TENS machine too. :thumbup: xx

I know there was lots of options I just said yes to all. What ever was going. Haha I slept and when I woke up I was 9cm I told to start pushing. I had however been in hospital a week I was just that tired. X

Hi, I'm due October 25th. I just want to sleep the days away until then! I have no energy thanks to anemia. I'm already bigger at 30 weeks than I was with my first baby at 39 weeks! My belly is always sore and the muscles on top of My belly button burn. 😧

Hi there :wave:

I'm due 10/27 with baby #2 and I cannot wait for him to come! Overall my pregnancy has been pretty smooth, but just recently all the aches and pains have kicked in and I'm already over it lol.

I'm due 10/27 with baby #2 and I cannot wait for him to come! Overall my pregnancy has been pretty smooth, but just recently all the aches and pains have kicked in and I'm already over it lol.

Me too. I could have written this lol. I'm due Oct 28 but c section October 25. We're almsot there!!! right? lol

Me too. I could have written this lol. I'm due Oct 28 but c section October 25. We're almsot there!!! right? lol

Hey that's my birthday (10/28 ) lol. That's what I keep telling myself, "I'm almost done" but then the panic of all the things I still need to get for this baby kicks in shortly after lol.

October 3rd here! Had a second ultrasound due to gestational diabetes. She's weighing 5.5 pounds at 33 weeks. I got some free 4d pictures though!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1503195311261.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503195311261.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • FB_IMG_1503195315669.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503195315669.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Had my 30 week appointment yesterday, and they said I'm measuring three weeks ahead :shock: Baby has been measuring right on track up until this point. My doctor thinks baby may have just been stretching out and taking all the room possible. She said we'll keep an eye on it and if I continue to measure big, that we'll do a growth ultrasound to check on him. I must admit I'm feeling a little selfish and hoping a measure big at the next one just so I can see him again :haha:

Hey girls in week 31 now and so exhausted and in pain. I can't sleep at night because it's just painful to sleep on both sides. Keep waking up to cramps in my stomach and have to pee so much. And omg everyone he moves it feels like he is about to push out through my vagina. And 8 more weeks to go. How can this get any worse :wacko:

Hey girls in week 31 now and so exhausted and in pain. I can't sleep at night because it's just painful to sleep on both sides. Keep waking up to cramps in my stomach and have to pee so much. And omg everyone he moves it feels like he is about to push out through my vagina. And 8 more weeks to go. How can this get any worse :wacko:
Have you tried putting a pillow behind your back so you're not leaning onto the bump? I went through an uncomfortable no sleeping stage, but added a pillow behind my back, and one between my knees. Now it's just my bladder waking me frequently! X

I'm due 14th Oct and i'm so ready to have this baby, between the no sleep due to heartburn and the pain the my pelvis and now have horrible burning pain sensation under my boobs im just done, got another 5 weeks left at work as well :(

Have you tried putting a pillow behind your back so you're not leaning onto the bump? I went through an uncomfortable no sleeping stage, but added a pillow behind my back, and one between my knees. Now it's just my bladder waking me frequently! X

Have one of those pregnancy pillows. Couldn't sleep without that xD my DH keeps joking about how he'll give me and the pillow some alone time and sleep on the couch :rofl: I think he is just really low now and keeps pushing down. He is moving a lot at night too.

Keep having a lot of contractions and cramps. But doctor isn't concerned. It's all normal he said.

But so done being pregnant. None of my clothes fit anymore... Not even my maternity clothes that I bought. I'm always uncomfortable. Can't do anything in the house because i have stupid PGP...

Can't wait to see our baby ^^ and get my body back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->