October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Tove

Reaction score
Hi all!

Welcome to the October thread! Please let me know which day you are testing! :beer:

:dust:

To be decided
Smurphy90
Heather.1987
tbfromlv
ToriTami :bfp:
Boognishrises
Jacksonl8805 :bfp:
JLObytheBeach

1:
Alligator
Mom15 :bfp:
thencomesbebe

2:
CheshireDucky
BellaBoo0512
Motherofcorgi

3:
Lilycakes22
Rachybaby85 :bfp:
mdscpa

4:
Nixnax
Hopefulone17
Pennymajor01
Kuro_Aki_Yuki

5:
Beith
Littlemaenad
Littlemiller
LadyBrum

6:
JWC13
Dream143r

BelleNuit
Enigmomma

7:
Sorsha
Amethyste

Tove
Kpen52
UniqueBeauty

8:
juscause

9:
Hammed2017
Becsboo :bfp:

10:
Pinkee

11:
Rach87 :bfp:

12:
Waiting2c
Babybrain80

Fivexfive
SS_Momma_of_2

13:
baby D

14:
Desire2mom

15:

16:
TryingInCO
Mrs.iwnamkabb :bfp:

17:
topazicatzbet :bfp:
Bloblo

18:

19:
Mikallauren

20:

Dill
AmandaGAC

21:
bclaytonsc

22:
Nuthatch

23:
Cb86
Toadly
ICywin
Bostondogs :bfp:

24:
Sarahtonyn
sydpac7

25:
Echo
Cppeace

SKP :bfp:

26:
mickels

27:
Tinkerbell92
TexMel :bfp:
TTC74

28:
FTale
Nixnax
CheshireDucky

Lilycakes22

29:
TJF24

30:

31:
Thencomesbebe
Dream143r
Alligator :bfp:
Sarah34

I love the name!!! YAY!

So this is our first official cycle since the MC trying, and my cycle is/may be messed up. Before the MC I used to have 28-29 day cycles and I am on cd4 now. FF thinks I'll ovulate on cd 15 which is the 22, I have a suspicion I will ovulate earlier, as my last cycle threw off the calculations a bit, and with my pregnancy I believe I ovulated earlier as well, as I was measuring ahead of LMP. So, I think for now I will test on Oct 1, but I'll update once I've O'd (I'm using OPKs and temping).

Fx for us all this month. I really do have a good feeling for myself. I've felt really sure since the MC that we would conceive again quickly!!

Thanks for starting this Tove! Count me in for October 6th.

Welcome JWC13 and Alligator!

I love that you are so positive about this cycle Alligator! I've read that you are more fertile after a miscarriage but I don't know if there's any truth to it. Let's hope there is!

I'm here!! Thanks tove for starting the thread up!!!

I have longish cycles so my app says next af due 12th October, that will do as a testing day for now till have actual ovulation date.

Excited for October !!!

I don't know why but I had a certain amount of peace after the MC really trusting and believing we would get our rainbow and this whole miserable process would be worth it. It helped me cope!

Yay, thanks for starting this thread!

Based on past cycles I'm expecting to O no later than Sept 26 (and hopefully a day or two earlier). So I'll say Oct 7 for testing when I'll be at least 11 dpo. :) If I O early, I may also test early... We'll see how I feel.

FX for everyone!

Welcome waiting2c and Sorsha!

Sorsha, I like that we are still pretty in sync with our cycles :) I'm expecting to O around the 25th.

Thanks for starting the thread Tove! Please put me down for tbd for now :)

By the way I just ordered a couple of opks and hpts online. They are cheaper per test if you buy more, but I don't want to waste tests if I do conceive this cycle (something I tell myself every month). I also bought the Conceive plus lube. I do get ewcm around O but my husband always wants to use a little saliva (sorry for tmi) and I figured I have to tell him to stop by now and use this lube instead :D

Anyone in here have any experience with fertility friendly lubes?

Yay a new thread.

Af is due 4th oct so put me down for that please. Although it was 3 days early this month, so I'm still an October tester lol

By the way I just ordered a couple of opks and hpts online. They are cheaper per test if you buy more, but I don't want to waste tests if I do conceive this cycle (something I tell myself every month). I also bought the Conceive plus lube. I do get ewcm around O but my husband always wants to use a little saliva (sorry for tmi) and I figured I have to tell him to stop by now and use this lube instead :D

Anyone in here have any experience with fertility friendly lubes?

We were using Preseed every time we BDed when we got our first BFP (first cycle TTC). I have it recorded in my Countdown to Pregnancy info that we were using it the cycle we got our second BFP too, but that cycle I didn't take any notes on specific days of if we used it or how much, so I'm not sure how much/if we actually did.

Our experience with that one was that it was best to use quite a bit less than the instructions recommended, or it got kind of unpleasantly goopy, but I'm not sure if that's the same for Conceive Plus.

I'm planning on using Preseed again this cycle. I got it last month, but seemed to have plenty of EWCM on my own, so didn't bother using it. But maybe that extra boost will help. Doesn't seem like it can hurt, anyway!

And yay for continuing to be cycle buddies. :)

We were using Preseed every time we BDed when we got our first BFP (first cycle TTC). I have it recorded in my Countdown to Pregnancy info that we were using it the cycle we got our second BFP too, but that cycle I didn't take any notes on specific days of if we used it or how much, so I'm not sure how much/if we actually did.

Our experience with that one was that it was best to use quite a bit less than the instructions recommended, or it got kind of unpleasantly goopy, but I'm not sure if that's the same for Conceive Plus.

I'm planning on using Preseed again this cycle. I got it last month, but seemed to have plenty of EWCM on my own, so didn't bother using it. But maybe that extra boost will help. Doesn't seem like it can hurt, anyway!

And yay for continuing to be cycle buddies. :)

We used preseed for the first time last cycle and I swear it is what got us our BFP (despite the CP). We will definitely be using it again this cycle. You are correct, you have to use less than they suggest or else it is a slip n slide :)

I am interested in preseed now! Tove - my DH is like yours, just uses saliva (haha I feel like there's not much that is TMI here but sorry anyway!)...is that bad?! Hmmm!

Hey Tove - you can put me down for Oct 6 please.

I am interested in preseed now! Tove - my DH is like yours, just uses saliva (haha I feel like there's not much that is TMI here but sorry anyway!)...is that bad?! Hmmm!

My SO does this as well :laugh:

Lol that is what we usually do too :)
DH enjoys the preseed, though. It definitely helps when you BD every day during fertile window.

Have been on ebay and brought a stack of cheap ICs, I know I wont be able to stop myself from early testing no matter what I try so I may as well be prepared for it. You cant buy that sort of thing from any shops here, has to come from overseas. Not really sure why that is.

I usually start testing at 8dpo. This will be our first cycle ttc since my mc in May. Eeek. Baby dust to all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->