October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

So sorry Rach! Hoping history will repeat itself and you will fall pregnant again quickly!

So sorry to hear that Rach - hope the news still turns out good somehow.

Oh no Rach :( sorry to hear about that, thats awful :( Do you want me to add you to the 11th or do you want to wait until you get a definitive answer on friday?

Hugs to you!

OB called hcg is at 6 (5 is not pregnant) No need to do bloods tomorrow. so Im relieved that since theres no hope at least its over quick. On to oktoberfest.

Yes Tove please add me to the 11th. Im going to do opk's this month to make sure I ovulate. If any date changes Ill let you know.

And thanks ladies for the kind words.

That's so tough Rach. I'm sorry. But it is nice to not have to wait/wonder. Fx this is your sticky bean cycle! I have a good feeling for us.

So sorry for you Rach :( hope you get a sticky bfp this cycle! I'll add you to the 11th. Welcome to Oktoberfest :dust:

Okay so I couldn't wait and started opks a day earlier than planned.

persecute me - I just have to test things. LOL

CD 11 - Blank face on my CB digital OPK, as expected.

We're going to start the BD'ing tonight. Just every other day though.

Hey ladies, no need to put me down for testing as im pretty sure that i will get my bfp next week (positive thinking).
Just want to follow you all and spread some baby dust:dust::dust::dust:

LOL Dream I am cd7 and tested to day (with an IC). Coming off the MC and it's my first real cycle using OPKs so I don't want to miss it!! I'll start with digital on Sunday (CD10). With my pregnancy I was measuring ahead of LMP date (28 day cycles) so I may ovulate early and I do NOT want to miss it!!

Question for you ladies....so my last period was super light. And this month I had a chemical and not bleeding heavily at all. Was wondering if maybe my uterus wasnt good for implantation? Anyone have any experience or advice? Now wondering if I should start taking supplements to help prime my baby house for the next beany so it will stick?

I posted this in september thread too so sorry for the double post.. just though there were diff people in both threads

Welcome CheshireDucky! So you're also using Conceive plus? Sounds like a good plan to bd more, if you're unsure of when you O I guess it doesn't hurt to do it at least every other day from like cd 8 (since you seemed to O around cd 12 last cycle) and if you feel like you are getting closer doing it every day. Good luck!

Yeap just started using it. Trying not to use a lot of it because I hate lube and it's pricey. My O day changes, but only within a day or two. My obgyn wants us BDing every other day starting CD 10 until... I don't remember when. haha. But it seems I'm Oing around CD 11-12 so we're starting earlier just to give us a better shot.

Rach - sorry to hear about everything. =\ Wish I had some advice for you.

Hey ladies, no need to put me down for testing as im pretty sure that i will get my bfp next week (positive thinking).
Just want to follow you all and spread some baby dust:dust::dust::dust:

Yes Bloblo I love this frame of mind!! Should I just congratulate you now?! :thumbup:

Rach - I have generally short periods. (3 days) pretty much every cycle except my most recent. Now I don't know if that mean my lining is thick or thin but I've been thinking it's possible it may be thin. So I did a little googling, obviously. lol and this cycle I've been drinking an 8oz glass of organic pomegranate juice daily and well as 1 cup of raspberry leaf tea. I will continue to do so until O then stop.

I've also read that vitamin B Complex and Vitamin E are good for increasing your lining and should be take for the entire cycle. I haven't been taking the vitamins because I don't actually know that I even have a thin lining lol. but maybe if we don't get our BFP this cycle i'll add that in next month.

I have no idea or advice on if/what you should do, just letting you know whats happening in my world in that regard.

Good luck!!! FX for your sticky one this cylce

Hey Dream, I struggle with a thin lining (confirmed by ultrasound). In my case it seems to be caused by lower estrogen levels and unfortunately supplements on their own didn't seem to help much. I was even on femara (which increases estrogen due to multiple follicles) and found my lining was still thin (although thicker than on a natural cycle). What helped the most was when I added acupuncture along with femara, then it got to a nice normal thickness.

So for what its worth, I do suggest acupuncture for thin lining. It may not work on its own (didn't for me) but when combined with the right supplements/drugs it seems to do the trick. Who knows maybe you don't have a thin lining or maybe its only slightly thin in which case acupuncture alone might do the trick for you.

Rach for what its worth if you had a thin lining or something like that you probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant at all. Sorry for your chem. Good luck this cycle!

AFM I don't know how active I'll be on this group testers thread, but they can be fun to join. I expect AF will be due around October 6. This will be my 24th cycle actually trying, so I'm not expecting much. We're doing a natural cycle this go around after taking a break in August (our IUI was cancelled due to a cyst). I'm on a mix of chinese herbs so we'll see what comes of it!

Thanks for sharing that BelleNuit, really interesting to read. I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to be on your 24th cycle trying. Hugs to you! Added you to the 6th.

I just looked at my calendar to see when my fertile period is and it turnes out it's exactly the period my MIL and FIL are visiting!!! How the heck are we going to BD when they are here?? :( Crap.

That makes things awkward Tove!

Its a lot less fun, but on occasion DH and I have used softcups to inseminate. Might be an option if you really and truly can't BD with the in-laws around!

Can you get some quickly in in the AM before everyone wakes up?! You gotta do what you gotta do right?!

Thanks for the tip, I have to look into that! I'm not sure how comfortable my husband would be with that though :D but I'll do anything to up our chances lol. But I think we'll try to BD at night when they are asleep (they have poor hearing!) but before our son runs over to our bed. Hmm not easy to time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->