October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Dream - I added you!

Mom15, sorry to hear about your mc :(

I think saliva is bad for the sperm, it has something to do with pH I guess. It's not like there's more saliva than ewcm when we bd but maybe even a little can hurt. Plus I don't really like it, so now I have a good reason to tell my husband to stop ;)

Thanks, Tove! I'm sorry about your CP! I remember you from the test threads early this year, so it must have been tough to finally get a positive just to have it taken away again. It has def left a mark on me and just makes me more worried about the next bfp and whether or not it will be a healthy pregnancy. Good luck to both of us!

So sorry for your losses Tove and Mom15. I so agree with you...it has me apprehensive about trying again. That's a bad word...I don't know, I am so beyond eager to try again, and really can't wait to be pregnant, but the thought of being pregnant is a little bit scary to me, knowing what it is to go through the loss...it will be tough, I'm sure. Hugs to you all, here's hoping we get our (sticky) BFP!

Dream - I added you!

Mom15, sorry to hear about your mc :(

I think saliva is bad for the sperm, it has something to do with pH I guess. It's not like there's more saliva than ewcm when we bd but maybe even a little can hurt. Plus I don't really like it, so now I have a good reason to tell my husband to stop ;)

Well he won't be doing that again, I can tell you :haha:

I'm going to start OPKs on Friday at CD12. I usually O around CD17-19.

Baby dust to all

Yay October thread!

Looks like I'll be testing October 2, but that might change as I get closer to O date. Starting OPKs today, which is earlier than I usually start them, and didn't temp during my period. Hoping this + more BD + Conceive Plus helps this month.

:babydust: to all!

I'm going to start OPKs on Friday at CD12. I usually O around CD17-19.

Baby dust to all

I started opks at CD4 (day after AF finished) my cycle keeps changing, so I need to find out what day I ovulate. My BBT has arrived at wrk. So I'll be temping from tomorrow as well. I work random shifts so I'm not sure that temping will be accurate for me

Welcome CheshireDucky! So you're also using Conceive plus? Sounds like a good plan to bd more, if you're unsure of when you O I guess it doesn't hurt to do it at least every other day from like cd 8 (since you seemed to O around cd 12 last cycle) and if you feel like you are getting closer doing it every day. Good luck!

Cm is still whitish in color but seems a bit more watery. I'm hoping for an earlier O this cycle! C'mon follies go go go :) I will hold off on opks til I see some clear ewcm. Last cycle I did opks for almost two weeks I think. That was depressing. I have noticed that only the day before my pos opk I get a slightly darker opk so not much of a progression. So until I'm a day away from O which seems to have been happening on the day I get my pos opk they all have the same faint line. Patience, somebody have any patience they can share. Lol

LOL Mom15 I have no patience!!! I am CD6 and already doing OPKs. This is my first cycle using them and the first proper cycle since my MC and since AF returned, so I just want to really really make sure we don't miss O, as I know my body may still be a little off balance.

I did the same thing! I wanted to practice so I know what my opks look like in combo with cm and temps. Haven't had the drive to really temp this cycle. I'm calling this a practice cycle. Gonna not stress about a ton of bding. Just want to make sure we do when I have ewcm. But I have been there too many cycles where we start bding so early that by the time I O it is a chore more than anything.

I totally feel you, I think we'll start every other day now until like CD12 or so (unless I get positive OPK and temp jump or notice a change in CM, I've never tracked it that religiously), and then after all those signs like up we'll do everyday. My initial plan was everyday from like CD 12-19 or so, thinking that would likely cover us, continuing to use OPKs just to confirm and maybe do it morning or night depending. I don't want DH to get anxious so I'm keeping him out of the testing and what not.

I temped last cycle so I have an idea what my 'normal' is but continuing to do it this cycle as it should be more accurate as the last one I started just after the MC when I still had HCG in my system.

I have no idea what my OPKs look like other than now they are totally negative, so we'll see how the next few days progress. I suspect with my pregnancy I ovulated earlier than you would think based off a 28 day cycle, as baby measured ahead by 4 days (I was calculating based off LMP). So it's possible I ovulate at like CD 10 or 11, meaning we are starting BD tonight just in case lol.

I just had the tiniest bit of ewcm....can't say it doesn't have me excited!

OOOOHHHH awesome, BD today for sure!!! My CM is still pretty creamy so nothing to see here really!

Unfortunately Im back. Had some solid bleeding and cramping today. Ob took betas and will take more on friday to follow it down. Bummer I always wanted a may baby. Not sure how my cycle will be now. But if its somewhat normal will be due for af oct 11th.

I had a chemical 2 cycles before i became pregnant with my dd and my cycles never got messed up so Im hoping the same can happen this time.

Oh Rach :( I'm so sorry. That's awful and never easy. I hope your cycle returns to normal quickly. Hugs to you.

Unfortunately Im back. Had some solid bleeding and cramping today. Ob took betas and will take more on friday to follow it down. Bummer I always wanted a may baby. Not sure how my cycle will be now. But if its somewhat normal will be due for af oct 11th.

I had a chemical 2 cycles before i became pregnant with my dd and my cycles never got messed up so Im hoping the same can happen this time.

Ah rach im so sorry to hear this. Hope you get your sticky bean soon. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->