October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Does anyone else have pregnancy/test dreams in their TWW? I had a dream last night that I got a BFP (the second dream this week). This morning I woke up to a temp spike. I'm so scared it's a fluke so I haven't tested.

It does happen to some women for sure. I am very much a believer in intuition and the connections women can have with their body and a babe.

Does anyone else have pregnancy/test dreams in their TWW? I had a dream last night that I got a BFP (the second dream this week). This morning I woke up to a temp spike. I'm so scared it's a fluke so I haven't tested.

Hope its not a fluke and your temps stay there to be triphasic. With my first, i had a temp spike at 11dpo and got bfp at 14dpo. Fx for u

TTC74: I can see some thing on both pics. My laptop is usually bad for seeing anything but I see the line especially on the invert. FX!!

JLo sorry about AF!

Lilycakes22, added you to the 28th!

TTC74, I think I might see something on your last photos as well! Very very faint.

CheshireDucky, chart looks great! Hope your temp stays high. I always get vivid dream in my TWW :) hope it's a good sign for you!

Not exactly a symptom, but I just about tore my co-worker's head off a few minutes ago, totally irrationally, which is very unlike me. I was extremely "hangry" and he kept delaying my lunch time more and more. He has never seen me mad. Lol

LOL tex! I get hangry a lot, I feel you.

I've felt a little heartburn today and maybe a bit nauseous but I think that's because I didn't eat enough before my workout and didn't eat quickly enough after.

TTC I definitely see a line on both! fXd it gets darker! Congrats!

Hangry is a bad way to be lol Blood sugar gets too low, better watch out world.

CheshireDucky: I had a dream last night! Also my temp went up a little, could be because I was buried under the covers.:shrug:

Cppeace: I'm giving the ICs to my DH to hide until the weekend!

Good for you, Tori. Hopefully this weekend you get a nice bfp!

I'll start testing tomorrow.

Having a lot of pressure and discomfort in that whole region today.

I see a faint line on the inverted photo, however I think that's just how the test is. FX'ed you get a BFP with your next one :)

I am still feeling like utter crap today. Light headed, nauseous, tired, lots of cm down there, drinking lots of water.....chocolate also doesn't appeal to me right now even though I have a huge box of it. Think I might take a test tomorrow morning....or later this afternoon haha!

Cppeace: Your chart looks really good. FX you get a bfp When did the pain in your lower half start?

Perfect: FX you can get a bfp out of that box.

I'm 4dpo and the cramping has kicked in more noticeably. I hurt from one ovary to the next. Feels like my uterus is spreading out. I had an HSG this cycle so who knows what the dye did to my lining. Guess we will find out.

:dust:

Well, I was getting some discomfort starting Saturday after noon and then on and off Sunday evening. Then a bit more Monday afternoon and evening. And then today started on and off almost immediately after getting up.
It's not really what I call cramps, but is on and off pressure and discomfort.

Cppeace: Does it feel like a smiley face? I know that sounds silly. But my pain feels like a smiley face would if I drew it across my uterus....LOL...

Well, I really hope its your uterus making it comfy for baby. Need some more pumpkins in here. :D

I don't know if bnb will eat my line, but I swear it's there. Send me all your good vibes for a sticky bean!

Attachments

• IMG_8595.jpg
    IMG_8595.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 29
Ftale, It varies from just a ball of pressure to like spider web discomfort in the whole region. I've had similar before so cannot really put much stock in that.

TTC74 I might see a shadow on that test but definitely don't see anything definite. If you see it though it may just not be good at being photographed. Hopefully it gets darker for you.

Here's the tweaked version.

Attachments

• IMG_8596.jpg
    IMG_8596.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 30
I didn’t see it on the original but I see it clearly on that tweaked photo!!! Good luck hun.

I swear it's there irl. Tweaked one with my real camera (I'm an amateur photographer). Maybe you can see it.

Attachments

• IMG_8600.jpg
    IMG_8600.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back