October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

I see that! And I believe you that it’s there irl. I find photographing tests to be so hard!

You can see a line in the tweaked, but not for sure there is color. in my experience the curved FR tests can be tweaked into showing stuff even when not there. Just like the CB plus minus tests can be tweaked to show as well. Hopefully it is a positive though and you get a clearer one soon!

I don't see anything either :(

I took a test this afternoon, BFN. But it's still fairly early and wasn't morning pee haha. Feeling dopey and heading to bed now though...

TTC I agree with cppeace regarding curved FRER and I don’t see nothing on the the original either, but it could just be the photograph can’t pick it up

Cppeace, your chart looks great, almost triphasic you might say
Hoping this is your cycle :)

Thanks pixie. By definition it should be marked triphasic but FF isn't marking it. :shrug: ah well. Testing starts tomorrow.

TTC74, totally see it on your last photos. Hope you get a nice progression and that you next test is darker :)

Cppeace, your chart looks so good! Fx for your test tomorrow!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow cppeace, look forward to scrutinising it :)

TTC74 I totally see the line!! Hooray!!

Cppeace- sending good vibes and baby dust!

Ahh so tempted to test but I can't bare seeing a negative right now. I've just seen so many...but AF is due in two days. I can hold out. She's usually on time or close to on time. I've resigned myself to just waiting but this month is harder for some reason! I've had the feeling of "this is it" before and been wrong...but I feel like it might be our month. I'm just so nervous...

Ttc - i see it even in the original pic. The start of your :bfp: fx it gets darker.

Well I feel like an idiot. Went to the bathroom, wiped, and had light pink on the tp. That's always how AF starts for me. Slow and with a little tiny bit of pink when I wipe. Got aches and muscle weakness now. The witch is definitely here...barely...but here. :(

Nova: Sorry AF is showing up. :hugs: Wish I could be strong like you and wait for a bfp or AF. Praying for a bfp next cycle if AF is a full show for you.

TTC74: FX for a darker line.

Cppeace: Are you testing today.

Sorry if I don't msg everyone. It's a large group. I am reading along and chiming in when I can. Hugs

AF due in2 days and this is the first month that I’ve had zero symptoms. Hoping it’s a sign. Good luck to all future testers and sorry to the ones that AF got x

Well I feel like an idiot. Went to the bathroom, wiped, and had light pink on the tp. That's always how AF starts for me. Slow and with a little tiny bit of pink when I wipe. Got aches and muscle weakness now. The witch is definitely here...barely...but here. :(

Don't beat yourself up over your optimism. We've all been there.

I'm on the other side of the road. I'm staring at hpts screaming, "why aren't you darker"? Then I realize it's only been 11 hours. I guess what will be will be. It's just so heartbreaking.

TTC, you could have just implanted and your temp will rise back up tomorrow and bring you a dark lines.... FX for you....

:dust:

Only 2 more days until I let myself test (if AF doesn't show up before)

Nova - I like the optimism too!! This is month 7 for me so been finding at times hard to stay hopefully.

TTC - I'm so excited for you!! Keep us updated!

As for me..still no AF but my temps yesterday and today were 97.75..still over the cover..but we'll see lower than the 98.12 I was at. Progesterone test came back normal and if my cycle lasts a few more days I'll see it as a more normal length at 30 days then some of the 24 or 26 day ones.

I didn't sleep well, so am groggy and that temp shouldn't be counted as sleep was too broken compared to normal.

Anywho, Not seeing anything on the hpt yet.
hpt 10-25-17.jpg
We shall see what the next few days brings.

Nova I'm so sorry. Don't be yourself up. I think it's important to be optimistic!

Talk me off the ledge guys. Here is yesterday's tweaked photo. It was pink irl. Today . . . Nothing. I keep telling myself that with my LO, I actually tested positive with one of these tests with an hcg of only 3. So, it could just be really early. I'm so scared after last month's CP, though.

Attachments

• IMG_8600.jpg
    IMG_8600.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 14
Cppeace don’t fret could just be too early for you
I know it’s easy to get disheartened after seeing so many get early bfp but remember there’s also many that don’t get there bfp until they are well late for AF and your never out until AF shows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->