October 28th Bump Buddy :)

ValleyGurl

Reaction score
Hi!! I found out I was pregnant last Tuesday. I am looking for a Bump Buddy that is due on October 28th. I have my first doc appointment March 7th and am super excited even though I am not sure what they will do while I am there. This is my first pregnancy so I am a newbie at this:winkwink:

hey there! I am due on the 27th....prettly close to you! i have my first scan on the 19th. GL...I know I am not due the 28th but were close! i have been wanting to compare with someone close to my date too :hugs: oh an this is also my first.

Did you go for your first appointment yet? From what I have read up on it is just questions, weigh in and that kind of stuff. I wish it was something more exciting lol. You are right we are very close!! Who knows maybe I will go in and they will take a few days off or add a few days on to my due date. I just used the due date calculator to figure mine out going by my last period.

Did you go for your first appointment yet? From what I have read up on it is just questions, weigh in and that kind of stuff. I wish it was something more exciting lol. You are right we are very close!! Who knows maybe I will go in and they will take a few days off or add a few days on to my due date. I just used the due date calculator to figure mine out going by my last period.

ya I did a week ago. They just asked questions, took blood and urine. She also checked me (a little uncomfortable). otherwise nothing really exciting. Gave us reading material-do's and don'ts. I wont get my offical due date till my scan on the 19th. It seems soooo far away! I shouldnt complain cause every week till then I have something going on but for some reason it just can't get here fast enough! How are you feeling?

I am feeling good! I had sore bbs but that has subsided, I get bouts of nausea but the only thing that has made me vomit is cooking meat on the open stove. So I make sure I can oven bake our meat lol. Other then that I have been awsome, a little tired at times and hormonal lol I feel bad for my husband!! How are you feeling?

I am feeling ok-have had sore bbs since before my BFP...omg i had a breast aug last year sore I wonder if they will get HUGE?!? :haha: I have had the tinest nausea feeling (usually for a short period mid day) BUT right now i am having some....i am scared I will get it sooo bad that itll make work really difficult for me. My other issue is when i get really hungry nothing sounds good! Otherwise not much else. huh meat bugs you? So far I have had no smell issues :thumbup:

I am hoping my bbs get big lol They are normally just wii lol. Yea getting sick to meat sucks!!! I hope your nausea goes away!! What do you do for a living? I am a dog groomer, and let me tell you there have been a few dogs come in that I could vomit when they open their mouth lol. I have been wearing a mask to try and stop some of the odours but with this nose I could smell dog breath from a mile away lol. I normally have a very good nose on anyday so now that I am pregnant I am thinking about trying out for the search party lol.

My due date is around yours idk the exact date but I have my first scan on march 5 th. Only sysmtoms I have is super sore boobs and I've already moved up a size.

I moved up a size a few days ago but I think it was just swelling. They have gone back down to my normal size now and not nearly sore like they were. You will have to fill me in when you have your appointment on the 5th.

Oh im a nurse....so don't get me started on smells lol hopefully we won't suffer much from smells :) i just hope this pregnancy will be smooth! too bad we won't know :(

I am sure everything is going to go smoothly as long as we can keep our hormones at bay. That is the worst for me, one minute happy the next minute crying for no reason then right rippin mad lol it is uncontrollable my hubby thinks I am losing my marbles.

Ha I have been lucky....i have had no mood swings...as a matter a fact, I have been in a good mood thus far! i hope it doesnt change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->