October babies due dates and bump colours

Awh my ms has just kicked in today :sad1: I had it so bad with DS so I really hope it passes quickly this time. Ive not actually been sick yet but I can feel it lurking :haha:

Oh Ive not even looked on any fun sites yet for prediciton probably cause they all said last time I was having a girl and it was a boy.

I promise you even if its a boy you will totally forget about wanting a girl after a very short time, My ds is amazing and I dont think I could love him anymore if I tried xxx

I would love for my OH to have his little boy more than anything, so im happiest either way to be honest, i just like winding him up about it being a girl, knowing damn well he will be happy either way too :D I just feel like i have constant car sickness if im honest. and I have to travel back to wales tomorrow morning, so not looking forward to that!! xxx

Boo to ms! I know I think its natural for boy to want boys and girls to want girls, its cause you can relate to them more when they are growing up. Will you find out the sex? Xxx

Hi girls, joining you..I am due the 11th of October ...found out thurs morn at 10dpo cd 24...I have had 2 MCs and I am praying that this is 3rd time lucky..xx

okay so ive not had alot of morning sickness its jst nausea and heartburn has anyone else had this??

My little beany is due on October 7th. I have absolutely no idea what sex but my DH really thinks boy so we'll go with that for now! I'm hoping as the pregnancy progresses that I might start getting a feeling either way!
I would prefer not to have twins personally; one at a time is fine for me!! ;)

Hi I'm Holly I'm 25 and we are due our second baby on the 3rd. I predict a boy this time don,t know why but have a feeling. Xx

He really wants to find out the sex, but im not really bothered either way, he keeps trying to convince me, by promising me shopping and what not :D lol He says we can buy more things once we know... hmmm tempting...

Been eating salami and apple sauce all day... odd but surely its too early for cravings?! maybe its just psychological :D xx

okay so ive not had alot of morning sickness its jst nausea and heartburn has anyone else had this??

I was sick for 5 days leading up to the day I found out...now I only get sick if I'm up doing stuff for too long, like my blood sugar is dropping...
But the heartburn, thats almost constant! I carry tums with me at all times!

Yes! Oh wow! My first post in the Pregnancy section!

Okay so, My name is Brandy. I just found out I'm BFP at 11dpo yesterday! I am due October 10th and we are hoping for team pink!

Yes! Oh wow! My first post in the Pregnancy section!

Okay so, My name is Brandy. I just found out I'm BFP at 11dpo yesterday! I am due October 10th and we are hoping for team pink!

I got so excited when I could first post here :D congratulations :D Team pink for the win!! <3 xx

ah my heartburn is terrible and it gets worse later on :sad1: milk is the best thing to sooth it xxx

I am Cait (you can call me Naaxi, if it's easier) and I am due October 7th! Found out on the 26th, just like BrEeZeY! :D We're hoping for team pink! Hello everyone :D

Hi all,

This little pip is due 10th Oct, going by the one and only time we've DTD in weeks and weeks, poor DP! Had a rough ride last year with MCs, so cautiously optimistic is the phrase for us right now. I have a son already and can't believe I'm mad enough to want to go through the whole thing again :)

Not that many symptoms currently - the usual pleasant constipation and flatulence, also stuffy nose, slightly tender boobs and general narkyness. Think tiredness is slowly creeping in, whilst at the same time not being able to get to sleep well or then lie-in, very strange.

I was unbearably nauseous with my first until 18 weeks-ish and thoroughly expect the same again (all being well!).

Nice to meet you!

ETA I'm wary of posting details on the tinernet but will happily give you them by PM and my FB when i go public with the news in a few months!
Also i've got no intuition as to what colour bump we're having, so guess it's a green one lol!

morning ladies :hi: think thats me all caught up on the bumps. Hows everyone today, ms has passed and bnevere really amounted to much which im glad of. welcome and congratulations to all the new guys xxx

Hey, I'm good today cant stop eating though. Anyone else like this? I wake up feeling sick where I'm so hungry! I'm waiting for ms to kick in. Last time if was about 6 weeks I think. Yuk. How are you? X

hey hunni Im good, I seem to go the opposite way with pregnancy and it surpresses my appetite, funny how we are all different. OMG my heartburns horrfic today :brat: xxx

Hey, I'm good today cant stop eating though. Anyone else like this? I wake up feeling sick where I'm so hungry! I'm waiting for ms to kick in. Last time if was about 6 weeks I think. Yuk. How are you? X

Oh yes! I cant stop eating either. I think mine is a combination of that sick feeling if my tummy gets empty and the fact that I just quit smoking cold turkey! Ugh! I need a cigarette! Lol!

Uh I'm sure once my ms starts properly I won't be stuffing my face as much. I have put on 6 pounds in a week, I'm out of control lol. Heartburn, I used to get that after eating red meat. Weirdly I gave up smoking a weekbefore my unexpected bfp, haven't really fancied one since which is strange. X x

Hi can I join? I'm due 4th October and I think its a girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"