October babies due dates and bump colours

:rofl:

We have our girls name to its Gracie for a girl and we have about 12 boys names, probably cause we used our favorite for caleb.

Im hoping for a pink bump this time too as we are only having 2 babies but a blue one would be just as nice too xxx

thats how me & my hubby are^^ but i got a feeling if we have agirl we will probably try for another boy in a few years haha

:rofl: I used to say I would keep going till I had at least one of each but now I have one I know 2's my limit :haha: xxx

Yep, we already have a Zachary and need our Zoey now, but will be just as happy and blessed with another boy.

Thank you, and I will do.

Names, I have sorted dh hasn't agreed to these but he will.... For a girl I like Elsie and for a boy stanley. Dd was going to be a Gracie but I changed my mind when she come along.

How a lovely weekend away gash02 x

We already have our girl name picked out! Hoping for PINK!

Zoey Mae Taylor

Boys names are a bit harder. Everything I like, DH says sounds like a dogs name! Lol!

I love Mae as a middle name, and desperately want Madeline Mae Parks... not sure if the OH agrees... we both like Chace Robert Parks for a boy though :D xx

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

I got my BFP on Jan 24th at 12 dpo. My EDD is October 9. I've been nervous about joining the pregnancy forums as I'm so afraid of something bad happening, plus it just doesn't feel real yet! I think I might be ready to take the plunge though... I'm going to guess blue bump. DH and I both want a boy first, but definitely a girl too at some point. I think he cares more than me though, and also I always imagined myself with a girl first, not sure why. Now that I'm actually preggo I'm thinking boy though. We'll just have to wait and see!

To sar007, I had lots of spotting early on. I always had spotting before AF and I got it this month as well, it just never turned into AF. It finally went away at 17 dpo. I hope everything is okay but my doctor said it was probably normal and even if it's not, there's no way to know until I'm farther along.

P.S. My bday is October 1, it is a great month! I'm looking forward to joint bday parties!

I'm due 6th October with my first i have no health problems, any ideas when my first scan will be?

Can I join too?? I'm 36 and due 1st October with second. I'm guessing pink, but that's more just what I would prefer =) one of each you know??

Hi I had my scan today, she thinks I am 5 weeks and not 6.4. They could see the sac and think they can see something inside but not sure so have to go back Sunday for more blood to be taken and they have booked me in for another scan in two weeks time. So fingers crossed all will be fine x

Hey ladies my names Natalie, Im 31 and due my 2nd baby on the 5th October. I thought it would be nice to have a thread to keep track of all the bumps due in october. We can stick together and discuss symptoms, names and births etc.....

So let me know your due date and take a guess if you think its a blue or pink bump

Beaney192- due 1st -guess :blue:
Holl1109- due 3rd- guess :blue:
Lovelylove- due4th- guess :pink:
Gash02- due 5th- guess :pink: 6lbs
Angelface- due 5th- guess :blue:
Kristin83- due 5th-guess :blue:
Sar007- due 5th- guess :yellow:
Adele2011- due 6th- guess :yellow:
Moolia- due 7th- guess :blue:
Nov_mum- due 9th- guess :blue:
Breezey- due 7th- guess :pink: 8/9lbs
Naxxi- due 7th- guess :pink:
Xxxemsxxx- due 7th- guess :blue:
Mrssunshine- due 7th- guess :blue:
Brandysbabies- due 10th- guess :pink:
Allaboard-due 10th- guess :yellow:
Mellllly- due 10th- guess :blue:
Brillbride- due 11th- guess :yellow:

Im due around the 14th hun not the 10th xx

Hi I should be due around oct 12th but not yet been to Dr so will know more later :)

went to Dr's today got my first scan 15th March :) she confirmed that cramping is normal (as quite alot of people on here said 2) some people get it some don't.

becstar, due 11th Oct, guess girl. My second baby and I don't quite believe it yet - I'm so scared!!

hi becstar-im the same as you..11th October--wey hey..xx

hey ladies :hi:

thats me back and have a lovely weekend. All updated on the due dates and sorted your date mellllly.

Welcome all the new mummies to be :hi:

Oooooooooooooo how exciting we have dates and things are starting to get under way. Its still not sunk in for me yet xxx

I'm cautiously dipping my toes in here..... Unsure of the due date just yet but I'm guessing October 13th. I had the EXACT same due date in October 2010 and gave birth to my son 2 1/2 weeks early on 9/26 weighing 7lbs 14oz. I'm going to try to stay yellow (not sure if I will be able to) so for now can you put me down for :yellow: please?

oh I forgot to guess the gender... Ill go with pink this time I have 2 boys so really Id like a girl :) and weight will be around 8-9 lbs

Hello,

Quite excited to say that we're due October 17th according to dates. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time. Oh, and I'm hoping to keep the sex a surprise (or at least that's how we both feel about it at the moment!!) :yellow:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->