October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

OilyMamma

Reaction score
Hey all! I got an early but very dark BFP this am.
I am 9dpo today and am very excited to be back.
This is our second pregnancy and our DS is turning 4 on saturday.
Today was my EDD with #1 so its kind of a neat timeline :)
Anyways. Anyone else close in pregnancy wanna be buddies!? 😄

Hi! I just got a BFP today also! DS is turning 3 this month. Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!

Hi, My edd is 13th June for number #2! My daughter is 4 and will be turning 5 on the 23rd June! 😊

Aww congratulations OilyMamma - glad you are finally over in 1st Tri! :hugs:

Sophm its nice to see you again!! How are you doing!?

Happy and healthy 9 months to all you lovely ladies. I cant wait to hear about your journeys!

Happy and healthy 9 months to all you lovely ladies. I cant wait to hear about your journeys!

I've been checking a lot to see how you ladies were getting on! So happy for you! I'm not bad - struggling with the 1st tri this time around I've been so rough with nausea and sickness! It is finally starting to pass thank god! Had a private scan at 8 weeks showing a happy healthy baby! :cloud9:

What is your due date?

I've been checking a lot to see how you ladies were getting on! So happy for you! I'm not bad - struggling with the 1st tri this time around I've been so rough with nausea and sickness! It is finally starting to pass thank god! Had a private scan at 8 weeks showing a happy healthy baby! :cloud9:

What is your due date?

Im glad to hear its letting up a bit. Morning sickness is the worst! Yay happy and healthy is all we can hope for! Congrats.
My edd is june 25th/2017 but docs like to change it up a little lol

Congratulations girls!

I am 4weeks today with baby #2 due 22 June - 3 weeks before DS turns 4 :hi:

What is your due date?

Im glad to hear its letting up a bit. Morning sickness is the worst! Yay happy and healthy is all we can hope for! Congrats.
My edd is june 25th/2017 but docs like to change it up a little lol

Aw so exciting! I will keep an eye on your journey!! :hugs:

Wish- june 22 is my birthday! Its an awesome sunny day every year! ;)

My DS turns 4 on saturday. He was a pretty tough baby. A horrible non sleeper so it took us a bit longer to hop back on to the baby train. Lol.
We actually like the age gap though.
Im excited for this journey but i pray this one sleeps. 😁😂

How is everyone feeling!?
I have the waves of nausea. I can usually settle it down with a couple crackers or veggie sticks. Thankfully its not horrible.

Joining by invitation. :D

Technically I am a September BFP, due end of May/beginning of June. Feeling rank! But not unbearably so, so that's a blessing.

Congratulations to all and I hope everyone is well, or at least as well as we can be in our 'condition'. :D

Hey meep! Thanks for joining our little group!
Feeling as good as can be expected. Im a bit surprised at how early this nausea came about this time.

I'm 4+1 with #2 :D DD is 2.5yrs. Only symptoms I have are tiredness, back ache and toilet trouble ha ha! Didn't get any sickness until 7weeks with DD though!

Wish- june 22 is my birthday! Its an awesome sunny day every year! ;)

My DS turns 4 on saturday. He was a pretty tough baby. A horrible non sleeper so it took us a bit longer to hop back on to the baby train. Lol.
We actually like the age gap though.
Im excited for this journey but i pray this one sleeps. 😁😂

How is everyone feeling!?
I have the waves of nausea. I can usually settle it down with a couple crackers or veggie sticks. Thankfully its not horrible.

Oh wow, cool! June is our Winter so it's always cold and miserable here in Australia during that month haha

Feeling pretty good so far but only 4 weeks. Had a symptomless pregnancy with my son so hoping for the same this time around!

Me me!! :) Hehe and our birthdays are close too! Mine is the 21st of June, my daughter's the 1st, we have our wedding anniversary on the 10th and met on the 23rd :D So yup, June is pretty special over here already but I really wanted another June baby so I will be thrilled once I am done with the early scan on the 20th of Oct.
I keep having those horrible dreams because of the chemical back in June so I can use some reassurance :/

I'll read your posts ladies once I have a bit more time. Healthy and Happy 9 months to all of us!

Me me!! :) Hehe and our birthdays are close too! Mine is the 21st of June, my daughter's the 1st, we have our wedding anniversary on the 10th and met on the 23rd :D So yup, June is pretty special over here already but I really wanted another June baby so I will be thrilled once I am done with the early scan on the 20th of Oct.
I keep having those horrible dreams because of the chemical back in June so I can use some reassurance :/

I'll read your posts ladies once I have a bit more time. Healthy and Happy 9 months to all of us!

Let's see, June - I have a nephew on the 1st, MIL on the 12th, this bub due on 22nd & my niece on the 23rd so June is full up for me. Not even a week later on 1st July my dad, OH on 2nd July and my son on 13th so it's a full on 5weeks for birthdays during the middle of the year for me! I'm in April thankfully!

Crazy how it all happens together, we're due June 21st.. Step DS is 12th and Step DD is 23rd 😂 A busy month!

How are people feeling emotionally?! I'm really moody which I wasn't first time round, I'm so irritable!

I keep crying over everything lol. Happy things as well as sad things - I only have to think about Christmas this year and I turn into a weepy mess. I love Christmas. Plus I'll likely be feeling better by then, so gorging on Christmas dinner is going to be even better than usual. I can't wait.

Hello everyone!!👋🏽
I got my BFP yesterday I'm due around 17th June 2017! I've ended up being off work the last two days as my back is breaking and I've had terrible dizziness! Is anyone else's boobs absolutely massive too? I'm usually a 34E anyway so god knows what I'll end up 😳 Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->