October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

Me me!! :) Hehe and our birthdays are close too! Mine is the 21st of June, my daughter's the 1st, we have our wedding anniversary on the 10th and met on the 23rd :D So yup, June is pretty special over here already but I really wanted another June baby so I will be thrilled once I am done with the early scan on the 20th of Oct.
I keep having those horrible dreams because of the chemical back in June so I can use some reassurance :/

I'll read your posts ladies once I have a bit more time. Healthy and Happy 9 months to all of us!

Let's see, June - I have a nephew on the 1st, MIL on the 12th, this bub due on 22nd & my niece on the 23rd so June is full up for me. Not even a week later on 1st July my dad, OH on 2nd July and my son on 13th so it's a full on 5weeks for birthdays during the middle of the year for me! I'm in April thankfully!

hehe my brother and grandmother have their birthdays on the 6th of June as well and my father July 2nd!

At least you can feel special in April :D

Hello everyone!!👋🏽
I got my BFP yesterday I'm due around 17th June 2017! I've ended up being off work the last two days as my back is breaking and I've had terrible dizziness! Is anyone else's boobs absolutely massive too? I'm usually a 34E anyway so god knows what I'll end up 😳 Xxx

My breasts didn't change this time, but I am still breastfeeding DD #1, who is 2y 4 months. I read it's quite common for moms that bf not to notice changes and this put my mind at ease a bit.

Sorry to hear you have back pain already though :/

Yes, mine have definitely got bigger again. They're also INCREDIBLY painful - I really don't remember it being this bad the first time! Then again, I now have a 2 year old who still breastfeeds, so that could be part of the reason for the agony lol. Especially as my supply is falling, so she really goes to town on them. Aaaggh!

This is my first so I wasn't sure what to expect. I had a feeling I was pregnant but it was my breasts that made me test because straight away they got bigger and my nipples had changed! I'm just pleased I don't have any sickness!(yet) I'm 5wks 2d and wondering when to start telling family also we are all very close but don't want to jinx anything too soon xxx

Yeah it's a difficult one! Think we are waiting until after our first scan this time.

Shortstuff I'm also 5w 2d today.

I have sore boobs but not as sore as with my daughter but they started before I was pregnant due to IVF meds! I'm still on meds now so it's hard to know what's the meds and what isn't.

Well my problem is we have a massive family wedding the 20th of November, I'm going to have to walk around with the same glass of bubbles all day pretending!ha I have a job also that is very active and a lot of lifting, I think I will definitely need to tell my boss when I go back next week. How far along exactly is everyone else? Xxx

Hello 4magpies just saw your reply, on a morning they are the worst but seem to ease over the day!xxx

I'm 6w 6d, calculated from my 31 day cycle. According to my midwife though, I'm 7w 2d, as they just go by the average 28 day cycle. You never really know how far along you are until you have your first scan though, and they measure your baby! And even then there are no guarantees ... my estimated due date was pushed back three days from July 8th to July 5th after the ultrasound last time ... but LO didn't turn up until July 11th!

Meep I know exactly how far along I am. I can pin point conception to a 12 hour window. Joy of IVF! Haha.

Haha yes I suppose you can! That's actually really cool.

Congratulations on your BFP. Looks like it has been quite a journey - I hope it all goes wonderfully!

Ah ok meep I'll just keep that as a rough guide until I get my doc appointments booked in and my scan done 👍🏽. I'm keeping my fingers crossed its as late as possible in June as my college course finishes end of May/June, cutting it fine!ha xx

Yes to the massive boobs & Christmas lunch haha

Congrats on all the bfp's!

Thank you meep. Although with my daughter the NHS insisted on changing my due date after my 12 week scan. I kept to my IVF one because I'm stubborn like that and the date they gave was impossible basically. NHS always think they know better! Haha.

Welcome shortstuff!
My boobs are bigger than usual and so painful! Im a B usually so im ok with bigger lol!

Emotionally im ok, no worse than normal PMS at this point.
Having bellybutton pinching and random cramping down low like AF style.
Back pain and i am sleeping way more than normal. Im in bed right after my 4 yr old and he is still waking me up in the am. So tired lol.
Im currently working hard at my home business to make sure i can take my time off in june..its going to take alot of dedication and work in the next few months..
Im spending the day preparing dor my sons 4th birthday and we are having a winter storm today..i just hope people can make it tomorrow. Sigh.
My DS and DH have bdays in october and my bday and this baby is due in june. I love that. Hopefully this one isnt too stubborn and doesnt wait until july to make its appearance lol!

Hope you are all feeling well

Thanks Oilymamma!
I hope your son has a nice party tomorrow! I'm from the UK so I have the usual wet and windy weather here! You sound like your going to be very busy but be careful too you'll tire yourself out.
Literally everything you have said symptom wise is what I have been like (giant boobs/strange pinches and movements/ tiredness/back pain) I'm just keeping my fingers crossed I don't get any sickness 😷. I'm also hoping I can hide my stomach as I have 2 weddings in November i'll be 9 and 11 weeks 😱 and won't have had my 1st scan so still wanna keep it hush!
I'm hoping that I'm not early as I'm cutting it close with finishing my college course!ha xxx

Hey your from the other forum!

This is actually baby #3 for me :haha:

My oldest daughter will be 6 soon
My baby will almost be 2yrs and now pregnant with #3.

EDD by lmp is June 14, 2017.

And currently waiting for these 3 long weeks for my first ObGyn visit.

Welcome shortstuff!
My boobs are bigger than usual and so painful! Im a B usually so im ok with bigger lol!

Emotionally im ok, no worse than normal PMS at this point.
Having bellybutton pinching and random cramping down low like AF style.
Back pain and i am sleeping way more than normal. Im in bed right after my 4 yr old and he is still waking me up in the am. So tired lol.
Im currently working hard at my home business to make sure i can take my time off in june..its going to take alot of dedication and work in the next few months..
Im spending the day preparing dor my sons 4th birthday and we are having a winter storm today..i just hope people can make it tomorrow. Sigh.
My DS and DH have bdays in october and my bday and this baby is due in june. I love that. Hopefully this one isnt too stubborn and doesnt wait until july to make its appearance lol!

Hope you are all feeling well

Happy Birthday to the little man! Hope it all goes well and people show up despite the storm :)

I just got my bfp 2 days ago! I have two boys aged 2 and 5 😬

Hey your from the other forum!

This is actually baby #3 for me :haha:

My oldest daughter will be 6 soon
My baby will almost be 2yrs and now pregnant with #3.

EDD by lmp is June 14, 2017.

And currently waiting for these 3 long weeks for my first ObGyn visit.

Welcome!! And congratulations on your Bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->