October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

Thanks all. The winter storm let up. The roads cleared and almost everyone was able to make it to my little guys party. It was crazy in here and very tiring but so fun!
He got a professional quality KIDS drum kit lol. Thats going to be interesting in a few months LOL!

Today i feel very bloated. Exhausted and alot like AF is about to arrive. I can not wait to watch a movie. Relax and go to bed!

Shortstuff, im sure you can find a dress or poofy shirt to hide any extra puffyness for the weddings. Im prepared to tell people its from my quitting smoking adventure LOL! Not sure how well that will go since i quit over 150 days ago and didnt gain weight lol.
Just blame it on binge eating ice cream or something! 😂😂 easier than finding clothing to hide it.

My best friend told me today her sister had a dream about me being pregnant.... i laughed it off as crazy but the funny part is that when i was pregnant with our son, her DAD had the dream and told my DH about it before i told him we got our BFP. Crazy stuff lol!

Hi alll I'm pregnant with number 3 for me and husband but we will have four at home with my step daughter. My edd is June 27th.

Is anyone feeling achey?! My entire body aches, like I've done a big session at the gym (I haven't been to a gym for a long time ha ha). From my neck right down all my legs, I'm sooo tired.

Omg boobee, yes! So super achy today. I was thinking this is too early to feel so awful lol.
My back. Hips. Legs everything hurts.
Definitely need to drink a ton of extra water the next little while. Prevent this

Another achy one here, though it is better than it was. All your ligaments start relaxing/stretching, so it makes sense. Feeling so sick this morning and have to go for my preliminary appointment. They want blood too. I plan to ask for a bed and a bowl in case I pass out/throw up/die. :( So not into this today.

Awe Meep i hope you feel better soon! I cant say i feel that sick or even close to that sick but i have a nagging nausea all day. I can have a snack and it subsides for about 30min but when it comes about i really have no interest in eating.
Im just happy that i can still get my morning coffee in without fewling awful! I get to call my doc and get our first appt set up today. Its not quite feeling real yet 😑
Besides being achy and nauseous am exhausted all day long and have been getting dizzy when i bend down which sucks with another kid to deal with lol.

Thanks. Hope yours doesn't get any worse! Mine has progressively deteriorated into relative awfulness - not enjoying it at all! I still haven't actually been sick yet though.

Survived my blood test today - thankfully midwife was fantastic and let me lie down, plus she had a large stash of sick bowls standing by, and took me seriously when I begged her not to let me hear the blood going into the tubes (three of them!). Luckily I didn't need the sick bowl. :D So a very, very minor win for me lol.

great to read more people are joining :)

I can't complain about nausea, I only feel queasy when I don't eat soon enough, but the exhaustion really hit me this weekend. It's still going on and my toddler decided to stop napping four days ago so not a good combo :/

Today I had my first hormonal headache as well, I remember them from my previous pregnancy. I know paracetamol is safe (at least considered so here in the Netherlands) but would like to avoid taking it. Any magical natural remedies out there? (I know, I should drink more water...)

Back ache has started over here as well..

Can't wait for my early scan on Thursday. I am anxious (because of previous chemical) but try to remain optimistic.

Can you get those 4head stick things over there? Might help ...

Congratulations michelle!!
Coco- i am no help when it comes to meds or pharmaceuticals. I am probably the biggest hippy ever lol. I am an essential oils user. I literally have 0 meds in my house. 😁 sorry!
My advice would be pure peppermint oil on the temples. And orange oil in the diffuser.
You can try putting a ice pack on the back of your neck while soaking your hands and feet in hot water as well. Both methods help my family :)

I'm 5 weeks with a second miracle (due June 20, 2017), my DS will be 5 in January :)

I haven't had any sickness yet either so doesn't feel real at all. I don't know why (possibly because it's been babyloss awareness week) I'm really freaking out second time round and convinced something bad will happen :( I've even started having nightmares! I've never had problems before so there's no actual reason for it. Is anyone else as paranoid as me?!?

Yes. I was really sick all day with my first quite early on, but it's taken me until about 7 weeks this time to really feel rotten/have no appetite. I was getting a bit nervous about it. But I've finally been sick this morning, and now I wish it would go away lol. :(

Coco- i am no help when it comes to meds or pharmaceuticals. I am probably the biggest hippy ever lol. I am an essential oils user. I literally have 0 meds in my house. 😁 sorry!
My advice would be pure peppermint oil on the temples. And orange oil in the diffuser.
You can try putting a ice pack on the back of your neck while soaking your hands and feet in hot water as well. Both methods help my family :)

hahahaha same here! A hippy household as well :) So we have a good stock of essential oils and I am going to give them a go next time it happens. I read about ice packs and/or hot packs but not the combo! That's interesting, I will definitely try it out next time it happens.

I haven't had any sickness yet either so doesn't feel real at all. I don't know why (possibly because it's been babyloss awareness week) I'm really freaking out second time round and convinced something bad will happen :( I've even started having nightmares! I've never had problems before so there's no actual reason for it. Is anyone else as paranoid as me?!?

I was the same with my daughter, because I never got nausea. I am the same this time around but freaking out cause I had a chemical in June. I try to be optimistic though, cause what else can we do after all? I think looking at 1st trimester threads isn't helpful though, as there are so many chemicals/ectopics/ other kinds of losses that it's normal to bring you down.

The other day I was googling "6 weeks early scan" to see what I should expect to see on Thursday and tiny aborted embryos popped up on google images :( Definitely didn't help...

hahahaha same here! A hippy household as well :) So we have a good stock of essential oils and I am going to give them a go next time it happens. I read about ice packs and/or hot packs but not the combo! That's interesting, I will definitely try it out next time it happens.

Yay a fellow hippy! Love it!!

So, since we are all preggers here what are you planning to do for your announcement!? Im assuming MOST of us will be announcing around christmas time?
Im thinking about filling christmas ornaments with baby stuff and a little note saying im pregnant or if im lucky and have an scan photo i can shrink down and put into the ornaments that would be even better. Then i can give each person an ornament and wait for the phone calls to start 😂
As for the social media reveal im thinking something like a family photo saying "wishing you a happy new year. From the 4 of us" of course there is only 3 of us in the photo... yeah. Im thinking about this too much. Lol
What are your guys' ideas ?

I think I'm just going to take a picture of LO holding the scan and send it to immediate family members. I feel really awkward about it lol. Not as awkward as I did with my first, but still pretty shy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->