October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

NTNP 1 cycle, now 2 cycles of ttc, using opks...using preseed, temping, and baby aspirin this cycle.

how many cycles TTC is everyone on. This is number 14 for me, hoping it's lucky 14!!

Goodluck! lots of :dust: to you!

This is only our first offical cycle after coming off of BC. Im hoping and wishing that it happens quickly but it took 13 months to concieve DD so we shall see :)

:dust: to everyone else:flower:

Cycle 16...*sign
So frustrating honesty...I'm at the OB/GYN right and it's full of pregnant women.

Er nearly 32 cycles for me - where has the time gone:flower:

Nearly as many cycles as my age:haha:

Next cycle will be hubby's age - maybe that's a good omen:winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust: ladies

:hugs:

X

Cycle 5 for me. I've decided not to test this month.... eeeek. just going to wait for AF and save some money on tests.

Goodluck everyone xxx

AF is due on Oct 5th, so I guess that's my official testing day if I don't cave earlier. :haha:

I'm only 3 dpo and I'm honestly drivin myself crazy this month with symptom spotting!!! You would think after 18 months I would know better but I really can't help myself :sad1:

I'm only 3 dpo and I'm honestly drivin myself crazy this month with symptom spotting!!! You would think after 18 months I would know better but I really can't help myself :sad1:

I know, it's crazy. I do the same thing and get disappointed every month.
Have you notice any symptoms so far?

I only notice that I've been having a sore throat for three straight days, but no sign of a cold. Would that be a sign? :shrug:

Hb.x
JLC91
MommytoBryson
123Deidre
Mrs.Eddie
AnnLav
itsme122

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Can I be added also please... Oct 1st - first test after my first IUI on 9/15...if it's a BFN I will hopefully be testing late October after my second IUI cycle...But fingers crossed this first one worked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->