October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Just got home, tested with opk 14 hours after my last coz of my stupid mistake of picking up hpt instead of opk and what you know positive! I knew I was cramping coz it was time, hope we aren't too late!

Can u please put me down for the 8th, if I can hold out that long lol

Hey all, can I be put down for testing on October 25?

Thanks so much!

Hi all
Catching up on things after a weekend away - lots of new ladies joining so welcome to you all and looking forward to seeing a load of :bfp: coming through in the next few weeks!
:witch: has finally finished here. Have taken soy on cd3-7 for the first time in an attempt to regulate my cycle a bit (last one was 42 days, before that 31) so we'll see how we go. Didn't have much EWCM last month so starting on cough syrup to try and help that too. Not temping or OPKs - going to aim to BD every other day right through so we're not overly focussed on ovulation but relax and enjoy ourselves :winkwink:
Good luck to everyone!

Happy fall! October is nearly here! I think I may have ovulated around midnight, but we'll see what my temps say! Woke dh up because it had been a week and would have had absolutely no hope! I almost didn't think he'd wake up, he was out cold! He asked, "how long have you been trying to wake me up?" Then we :sex: again this am for good measure.

:dust: everyone! First BFP's will probably come rolling in soon!

haha, you actually woke him up?! your poor hubby, but having said that if i was able to tell when I O I would probably do the same. I knew I was due to O the day before yesterday so naturally was all over my OH (who has no idea about when I am likely to O) and he was so confused as to why I was so desperate to :sex:, not that he was complaining of course.

how many cycles TTC is everyone on. This is number 14 for me, hoping it's lucky 14!!

Little fishy, yeah, dh wasn't complaining, that's for sure. ;)

123diedre, I think this is cycle 40 for me, but 4 since temping.

Hi ladies! Testing October 5th. This is our first cycle going all natural. My previous few cycles I was doing progesterone and Clomid, but I decided to take a break from it all for a while. Strangely, after stopping everything my af came right on time, ended right on time, and I had ewcm which I usually never have, so I'm hoping that I actually ovulated this month. Don't have my hopes up too high, but still excited for October! :haha:

im on cycle eight of ttc my third:) seeing my doc after blood tests on thursday, hoping he will prescribe clomid!

Just got home, tested with opk 14 hours after my last coz of my stupid mistake of picking up hpt instead of opk and what you know positive! I knew I was cramping coz it was time, hope we aren't too late!

Awesome!! That's excellent news...you didn't miss your surge :thumbup:

This is my third cycle. Waiting to OV - I'm getting cramps so I'm excited.

Can you change my testing date to Oct 8? I think I ovulated really late this month for some reason and unfortunately I don't feel like this month will be any different than any of the other months so far, so I don't have high hopes at all..

morning girls!

welcome all new testers :) & good luck!

well last night i had the BFP dream! and i have sore nipples & had pain in my lower abdomen both left and right side. this morning had pain right in the middle. all pain's away now though apart from the sore nipples :(!

well 5DPO for me today and this is my third day with a sore throat. No other symptoms.

morning girls!

welcome all new testers :) & good luck!

well last night i had the BFP dream! and i have sore nipples & had pain in my lower abdomen both left and right side. this morning had pain right in the middle. all pain's away now though apart from the sore nipples :(!

How many dpo are you Nic?

i think i O about the 21st, never tracked it though. just going by other cycles!

i think i O about the 21st, never tracked it though. just going by other cycles!

I think I O'd either the 20th or 21st too. I've felt sick since yesterday, all flu like symptoms. Sore throat and vomiting yesterday, which has subsided, and this morning my nose is completely stuffed up. I really hope these are pregnancy symptoms and not the flu!

i hope its pregnancy symptoms for you aswell hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->