October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

welcome new testers :)!

good luck girls who are O & testing :)

We have a good group going, good luck to everyone! October will be here in about a week, that's when all the bfps will be coming! :)

Woohoo only 8 days until our testing month ladies!!! Who's excited?? Lets get some BFP's :)

Hi, ladies!! I'm very hopeful that October is going to be the lucky month for all of us! Stargazer, can you please add me for October 23? Thank you! :) Good luck to all of you ladies!! I have a feeling we are going to get tons of BFP's soon! Let the BD'ing begin! ;)

It's getting really exciting as October will soon be upon us! I'm doubly excited as me & dh start smep today as its cd 8 & we have our niece due on the 1st, can't wait! Good luck for all of those Oct bfps, I think its gonna be a good month due, some ladies on here including me way overdue their bfp!

Wooo it's almost October!! I'm 2dpo now, eek we've been trying SMEP too and crossing everything that it might be our lucky month :) hope so much for lots of BFPs for all u lovely ladies! xx

Me and the DH BDed this morning (YAY!) and I'm hoping to get one more in on the 25th. I'm OVing on the 27th so I have 4 more days until the big day. Then a dreaded TWW.

I'm so annoyed at myself!! I've come away to my brothers for the night (2 hour drive away) I picked up a pile of opk, turns out on 3 were opk n the rest were pregnancy tests! Arrrr I mucked up 2 tests coz I peeded over the line! I did an opk at 6pm yesterday and it was starting to go darker but not positive but I've gotta wait till I go home tonight to test. Noticed twinges on my ovaries. Will Just have to make sure we bd tonight! I've been doing opk since cd4 coz I really didn't want to miss my surge, typical! :-(

welcome new testers :flower:

i'm getting excited too! lets hope there is tons of october BFP!

Oh the excitement is picking up in here :dance: not long until October now! Lets all get onto the :sex: wagon :)

I just took an OPK (4pm my time) and it's almost there!! I'm thinking another 2 or 3 days and it'll be positive (right on schedule).

so exciting that ladies are already O'ing and entering their 2WW!

AFM :witch: is offically away so will just be waiting around now. Im not temping or using opks just going to kinda go with the flow and see where it gets us. good luck to everyone and happy bding :thumbup:

:dust::dust:

Happy fall! October is nearly here! I think I may have ovulated around midnight, but we'll see what my temps say! Woke dh up because it had been a week and would have had absolutely no hope! I almost didn't think he'd wake up, he was out cold! He asked, "how long have you been trying to wake me up?" Then we :sex: again this am for good measure.

:dust: everyone! First BFP's will probably come rolling in soon!

can't wait to test, hopefully we will all get our BFP's this month!!

We actually BDed this morning!!! If I get my + on the OPK tomorrow then I know we might have made it! If I get it the day after I'm still good for a little bit. I'm still gonna try to get one more time (the 25th) in before this cycle is over. If it doesn't work we're gonna hold off for a few months (because of traveling in July) and I'm also gonna take the time to lose weight so I can finally enlist myself.

So cd15 and we have bd cd10 & 11, and 14. Got my smiley face on cd 14 so we plan on bding today, and tomorrow. Hoping to get a bfp this month as it will be our 2nd month of opks and timing it right. FX'd for all of us!

I've upped my intake of EPO and Vitamin C. I'm now taking 3000mg of EPO instead of 2000, and I'm also drinking two glasses of OJ with 1000mg tablet of Vitamin C.

We actually BDed this morning!!! If I get my + on the OPK tomorrow then I know we might have made it! If I get it the day after I'm still good for a little bit. I'm still gonna try to get one more time (the 25th) in before this cycle is over. If it doesn't work we're gonna hold off for a few months (because of traveling in July) and I'm also gonna take the time to lose weight so I can finally enlist myself.

Good luck. If we don't get a positive this month, we will skip a month too (my daughter wk born in July and we don't want it too close, it would be within a week of her). So hope we both have luck, as well as all others on here. We have a lot of positive vibes flowing, good group of women here, hope we all have good news to share!

Temperature dip today, ewcm, and cervix so high I can't even find it! CD18 today and I'm positive it is O day. We've been BDing so hopefully this is our month. A June baby would be nice!

Good luck everyone!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->