October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Very excited to have found this board recently:)

I will be testing on October 1st, that will be around 9DPO for me I think.

This thread is such a great idea!

Mellie - Did u have a lot of EWCM or just a bit? Sorry if TMI to give away ...x

4 DPO - temp still at 98.1 only a slight cramp this morning - but if I've had others I've ignored them because I'm trying to not symptom spot and I'm just watching my temps.....

Random update: af was due today no show obviously.. I wish the witch wouldn't play games with me I've been having.dull af cramps the past 2 days I mean I know she's coming im being a total negative nancy right now..good luck to everyone waiting for af or testing soon!!!

No im waiting to see if she comes tomorrow my cycles have never since they've been regular went over 31 days so thats why im trying to wait til tomorrow my last 3 cycles were only 29 days thats why on average it would be due today but she still has tomorrow to rear her ugly butt in but im also 16 dpo technically 17 since its after midnight and not sure if its normal to have a luteal phase this long..

I'm so excited about this thread :) I came over from the trying to conceive before first AF. Well that didn't happen lol, well I pray October is my time because its my lucky month I married on the 23rd of last year. So it will be the best gift to my hubby and I :). My test day will be on October 25th so lock me in for that date!!! Goodluck to everyone. Sending baby dust to all you ladies!!!!

Hey all, can I be put down for testing on October 25?

Thanks so much!

Hi Mrs.Eddie I'm new to babyandbumps would you like to be my ttc buddy? I'm due to be testing on the 25th as well :) I could sure use a buddy... Sending baby dust your way!

~~Brit~~

Optimistic - They say 18 days of high temps - could mean pregnancy - fingers crossed you have a little bean in there:flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

AFM - Look girls I appear to be 3DPO :happydance: first time my temps have played nicely in 5 cycles since my DNC :happydance:

Welcome new ladies :flower:

:hugs:

X

Random update: af was due today no show obviously.. I wish the witch wouldn't play games with me I've been having.dull af cramps the past 2 days I mean I know she's coming im being a total negative nancy right now..good luck to everyone waiting for af or testing soon!!!

I'd be very happy with that chart! I think my lp is too short. FX'd for you!

:dust:

welcome new testers :)!
& good luck to those testing soon :)!!

nothing new to report, feeling out already :(! AF not due until the 7th, so we will see!

Just wanting to let you ladies know what's going on, and if I disappear for a little bit this will be why. I've been having more chest pains, I had some earlier this week to. They started again yesterday right before noon but this time it's my left chest, up and slightly over my shoulder/collar bone area, my left side and in my rib cage right under my right breast. I called medical yesterday and they had nothing available until Thursday or Friday - and both appointments were 8:30am which is while I'm working. They told me to try again Monday morning. Bob is definitely not happy with them and he is concerned because it even hindered my leg workout at the gym today. I'm also having to take semi-shallower breaths instead of normal or deep breaths (which cause more pain). If it get's worse while I'm at work tonight I will definitely seek medical attention but until then I'll have to wait to go to the doctor.

^^ hope you feel better soon hun :(! that sounds awful, go see a doctor :( x

I would go but I have to work right now. We literally only have two trained cashiers that can close on their own and I'm one of the two. I told my assistant manager to keep his phone on in case it gets worse and I have to go to the hospital.

i really hope your ok! your health is more important, so if it gets worse please go to hospital hun. fx everything is ok for you though :flower: x

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Get better soon DSemcho! I have not o'd yet, but if you wouldn't mind putting me down for the 15th for now, I can o anywhere from cd 12-15! LOL We'll see! Good luck ladies!

Dsemcho - Go and get yourself checked out hun - we are all worried about you:flower:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"