October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Hi lovely ladies :) may I join in please? Sooo hope this is our month! Please could you put me down for testing on 3rd October (I will be 12dpo then) thanks so much! Scattering lots of dust for you all :) xxx

Hi Ladies

CD1 for me and a trip to the Docs me thinks to check for Ovulation:cry:

I will be testing 8 October let's hope we get a TREAT not a TRICK:haha:

:hugs:

X

Hi Ladies

CD1 for me and a trip to the Docs me thinks to check for Ovulation:cry:

I will be testing 8 October let's hope we get a TREAT not a TRICK:haha:

X

Aww chin up hun! In a few days it will be our 8th cycle ttc, bfn again today & AF on her way will be here at the weekend Xx let's hope you get that treat in Oct, let's hope we all do!

Hi all, please can I join? Af got me super early last cycle. Spotting from cd23 and af arrived cd25 n I'm sure I ovulate cd16! I'm taking vitamin b complex this cycle which with hopefully help with my lp. I am also taking primrose oil, centrum and folic acid. I am waiting for geritol tonic to arrive which I will take instead of centrum but is looking like next cycle. I am using opk to know for defo when I ovulate. Can you put me down for October 10th for now but I may need to change depending on opk :) GL to everyone, let this be the month!!

Iaac - Thanks hun - I'm not really surprised the :witch: got me of course I'm disappointed.

The doc phoned me while I was out doing the school run typical - oh well I will call her again tomorrow.

8th cycle bless hun I have been trying over two years and only have two m/c to show for it:cry:

Fingers crossed all of us here on the October thread get a TREAT:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Well, AF is due on September 30th...so hopefully I find out if I get a bfp this month rather than October! I'm on cycle #8 :(

Iaac - Thanks hun - I'm not really surprised the :witch: got me of course I'm disappointed.

The doc phoned me while I was out doing the school run typical - oh well I will call her again tomorrow.

8th cycle bless hun I have been trying over two years and only have two m/c to show for it:cry:

Fingers crossed all of us here on the October thread get a TREAT:happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Hey two years hun wow, you must be feeling bit fed up with it all by now! The miscarriages too, I know how heartbreaking they are. Like with myself you'll get there eventually just takes some people longer & sometimes a lot longer than others. Wishing you lots of luck &:dust: for this fresh new cycle. i'll be joining you in a day or too!

Well, AF is due on September 30th...so hopefully I find out if I get a bfp this month rather than October! I'm on cycle #8 :(

Hey i'll be on cycle 8 in a few days too, seems I'm not alone as most people I know get pregnant straight away! Good luck with this cycle x

Same here, I seem to be surrounded by ppl who catch by accident or with in a couple of months x

Aww, garfie...I've been trying about 2 years now too. I should probably move on to ltttc.
So sorry about your losses. :hug:

Aww, garfie...I've been trying about 2 years now too. I should probably move on to ltttc.
So sorry about your losses. :hug:

I hear ya hun! I'm on cycle #16 and I'm so tired of waiting. It seems so easy for some people to get pregnant, while for us it's a terrible waiting time.:cry:

I'm here again too. Cycle #9 for me...testing on October 5. Good luck ladies!

Stargazer - the month I got pregnant I drank grapefruit juice, just a small glass from when the witch left until O (it must have cleaned out my pipes or something:haha:) worth a try though hun?

I will be trying the miracle of gfj when I get my cycles sorted.

Good luck to all the October ladies. :dust::dust::dust:

:hi: and welcome to all those coming onto this thread:flower:

X

Thank you for the tip about grapefruit juice garfie! I will definately give that a try.

I am heading to this month for testing very, very early, due to an argument with my dh during my ovulation. We did not get to bd, and I know September will be bfn because of this. So I am joining you ladies. It will be awhile before I get to test, but I will enjoy your company, and cheer you on to your bfp's! :)

Stargazer - Did you bd before O as those little spermies are quite strong - the month of my BFP I was so annoyed with DH that I had missed O (we hadn't bd since 4 days before) so was really surprised when I got two lines:happydance:

So here's hoping your not on the October thread (and I mean that in the nicest possible way):hugs:

AFM - Doc has finally agreed to more blood tests - to test for Ovulation and also my egg reserves etc.

In her opinion I am still Ovulating as I was pregnant not that long ago - really - it was 5 cycles ago lady:haha:

So Monday it all begins:cry:

X

Hey girls it seems we all have been ttc for sometime, this is such a nice thread as we're all in similar situations! Can't wait to see some bfps on here soon cuz we're all due one! Still patiently waiting for AF due tomoz or sun. But hey girls my posh cb opk's have arrived do can't wait to start poas, woo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->