October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

2 years ttc for me too :( just seems like its never going to happen!! Im staying hopeful though :) i can feel af coming having some real bad cramps!! Good luck to you all!!

Stargazer - Did you bd before O as those little spermies are quite strong - the month of my BFP I was so annoyed with DH that I had missed O (we hadn't bd since 4 days before) so was really surprised when I got two lines:happydance:

So here's hoping your not on the October thread (and I mean that in the nicest possible way):hugs:

AFM - Doc has finally agreed to more blood tests - to test for Ovulation and also my egg reserves etc.

In her opinion I am still Ovulating as I was pregnant not that long ago - really - it was 5 cycles ago lady:haha:

So Monday it all begins:cry:

:hugs:

X

I bd about 5 days before O. I'm pretty sure I'm out, but if one :spermy: made it, I would be on :cloud9:

I'm happy that your doctor is finally listening, and that you will get the testing that you need.

Stargazer - Did you bd before O as those little spermies are quite strong - the month of my BFP I was so annoyed with DH that I had missed O (we hadn't bd since 4 days before) so was really surprised when I got two lines:happydance:

So here's hoping your not on the October thread (and I mean that in the nicest possible way):hugs:

AFM - Doc has finally agreed to more blood tests - to test for Ovulation and also my egg reserves etc.

In her opinion I am still Ovulating as I was pregnant not that long ago - really - it was 5 cycles ago lady:haha:

So Monday it all begins:cry:

X

I bd about 5 days before O. I'm pretty sure I'm out, but if one :spermy: made it, I would be on :cloud9:

I'm happy that your doctor is finally listening, and that you will get the testing that you need.

I hope there was a little Michael Phelps in there!

AFM- Started SMEP today with preseed. I didn't have time to read the box and was surprised that there were applicators or something in there? I just used it like regular lube, hope that's effective. Will have to see if there's instructions or something. It's the first night of SMEP now and OPK is negative, so shouldn't be a big deal if I did it wrong. FX this SMEP business works!

just found the october testing thread :haha: i will be testing the 7th :)

shellgirl - I have been thinking about using that as well. I really don't think that will hurt your chances with you just beginning smep. What are the applicators for, less mess or just to make sure that it gets up in there far enough? Hope there are directions or tips to help you out! FX'd that this works for you!!!

nic18

Good Luck!!!
Hope this is our bfp cycle, for all of us that have been hanging around for awhile! :)

Done pretty much all I can this time, 1DPO (still at :sex: though!), AF due around 6th October. Let's see how it goes!

Hi everyone. Just saw this thread. This will be our first month trying for our second. I will be due to test around oct 6 th. we will skip the next month if I don't get pregnant now because I don'nth a nt due date to be close to my daughters bday. No pressure huh? Kinda nervous this time, first baby got preg right away ntnp. I am nervous it's gonna be hard this time around because of the whole " trying" this time. I really think the stress and pressure of actually trying works against you. Nervous, but glad I found this to find and supports others!

Anorak, Me too...good luck! I'm glad I joined this site, but I feel like its making me nervous! Ugh, this will be the first time we are actually trying. Sigh. How do you guys try to eliminate the stress of it?

Hi all!

Just come over from the September thread - the witch showed a day early so I never even got to my testing day... :( Not sure when in October I will test, my cycles seem to vary between 27 and 32 days. I'll keep you all updated. :)

Good luck and sticky baby dust to all October hopefuls! X

Well, Stargazer, since I am staying in the game please put me down for 10/10 (34 day cycle, which is my usual cycle length), once I o, I may adjust it. Good luck to you this cycle!
:dust:

Good luck ladies :dust::dust::dust:

Ylanda - I hate it when that happens, that's why I test early :haha: or is it just my POAS addiction:winkwink:

X

shellgirl - I have been thinking about using that as well. I really don't think that will hurt your chances with you just beginning smep. What are the applicators for, less mess or just to make sure that it gets up in there far enough? Hope there are directions or tips to help you out! FX'd that this works for you!!!

Read the instructions and apparently, you can use it normal (as I did) or use an applicator to shoot it up inside you. I'm sure that's fine, but I don't really get the purpose of that and feel a little weird doing it. I think I'll stick to applying it to the outside area! Does anyone else feel bad if you're doing smep and your DH wants to BD for fun and you're trying to keep to the schedule? Can too much hurt? IDK, just paranoid some I suppose...this ttc crapola is really making me crazy...:headspin:

Goodbye September thread and hello October testing thread!

Due to test on 8th October.

Goodluck ladies! :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back