October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

jules - i usually just wait for AF my cycle is 30days every month, so if AF doesn't arrive i would test :) what about you?

This will be our first month trying. I am hoping to wait until that weekend, my cycles are short and vary from 24-26 days. Plan to wait until the 6 th or 7 th, but reading everyone's posts on here it seems like it will be hard to wait! Everyone seems to test all over the place! Haha. So maybe this will encourage me to wait until "our" weekend ha!

i will try my best to stop you from POAS!!!

Goodbye September thread and hello October testing thread!

Due to test on 8th October.

Goodluck ladies! :happydance:

x

Good luck this month! I will be testing that weekend too!

Ooo look forward to hearing how you get on! I have short cycles too, 21-24 so we might find ourselves testing at the same time!

Ive promised myself not to test until im late....tempting though it is!

FX for you x

My period is due 13th Oct, so I'll be testing on the 14th. Good luck and sticky baby dust to us all! X

I'm due 12th October. This will be my 5th cycle doing AI at home. I feel like I'm never going to see that second line ever again!!

Good luck ladies, it will be our turn soon.

Stargazer I dont want to see a November thread started by you!!! This is your BFP month xxx

I started to use OPK yesterday and we started BD every other day. This is the best part of TTC!!:happydance:

Goodbye September thread and hello October testing thread!

Due to test on 8th October.

Goodluck ladies! :happydance:

x

Good luck this month! I will be testing that weekend too!

Ooo look forward to hearing how you get on! I have short cycles too, 21-24 so we might find ourselves testing at the same time!

good! Hopefully you guys will help me hold out through those two weeks. I want to wait it out until I have a fair shot at an accurate test, just reading all these threads about people testing so much makes me wonder if it'll be tempting...... Hoping that weekend is good for us and nic!

I started to use OPK yesterday and we started BD every other day. This is the best part of TTC!!:happydance:

Yes, around o is the most exciting. Right now I am in the past af, not near o yet boredom. Although my nipples have been tingling and I have been getting crampy feelings south which makes me wonder if I might o early this cycle. We'll see!

Stargazer can I move to here from Sept thread please?!
Hi to everyone I met in September and also to new ones from this month
September has been a bit of a heartbreaker for me - AF has turned up today 10 days late and on 22 dpo. No idea what is going on with my body, cycles have no pattern and have had a horrible time with cramping, bloating etc... have got endo so think another excision may be on the cards :-(
See gynae in a couple of months so hopefully will get some answers.
Will probably not test anytime before Oct 30th - that will make me a couple of days late by my longest cycle so we'll see
Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Hello! :flower:

Better luck to you in October! I had myself convinced this month, too, but then AF showed a few days early so I never even got to test... :(

September has been a bit of a heartbreaker for me - AF has turned up today 10 days late and on 22 dpo. No idea what is going on with my body, cycles have no pattern and have had a horrible time with cramping, bloating etc... have got endo so think another excision may be on the cards :-(
Will probably not test anytime before Oct 30th - that will make me a couple of days late by my longest cycle so we'll see

Oh no hun:hugs:! I'm on cd 1 today too. Do you chart at all? I once had a luteal cyst which gave me a luteal phase of about 1month but this was confirmed with ultrasound! They are very common but are you sure you ovulated 22 days ago? Good luck for Oct, hoping you just had a wonky cycle & you'll be back on track! Yeah we can be cycle buddies if you want?

Oh no hun:hugs:! I'm on cd 1 today too. Do you chart at all? I once had a luteal cyst which gave me a luteal phase of about 1month but this was confirmed with ultrasound! They are very common but are you sure you ovulated 22 days ago? Good luck for Oct, hoping you just had a wonky cycle & you'll be back on track! Yeah we can be cycle buddies if you want?

Cycle buddies would be great, feeling fed up and eating pizza and cake to cheer me up, nice to have someone to chat with too! I don't chart in terms of OPK and temp - DH really not keen on it as he doesn't want it to be a daily focus which I can understand. It's not an absolute thing so maybe something we think of in the future.

That said before this cycle I have always been able to tell when my body is trying to ovulate by pain and EWCM (I know only the temping would tell me if I did actually release an egg or not). I came off BCP in feb and my cycles have been anywhere from 28-42 days.... but it's the time from AF to ovulation that varies. Normally from when I think I've ovulated it's spot on 14 days to AF coming, so though I can't predict AF at the start of a cycle by the time I think I ovulate I've always predicted AF to within a day. So this month has really thrown me. I had really clear ovulation signs from cd18-20 so predicted AF from that.
Even knowing when I've started now if I look back 14 days I haven't recorded and cramping or EWCM, it all happened the month before.
Oh well, it may all just be body adjusting after coming off BCP (was on it for 15+ years). And the other major factor is that I have endo (the BCP was half for contraception half to keep the endo at bay). I have had continuous cramping in the 2 week run up to AF which I foolishly convinced myself was a pregnancy sign but now think it's probably the endo. I am due to have my yearly MRI scan (once when they cleared out the endo they found some mildly cancerous cells so I have these to check I'm not growing any tumours) then a review with my gynaecologist. It's the first time I've seen him since starting TTC so hoping he has some ideas to help - whether it be blood tests, trying clomid etc.

Well sorry that was a long post!
How long have you been TTC for now? :hugs:

Cycle buddies would be great, feeling fed up and eating pizza and cake to cheer me up, nice to have someone to chat with too! I don't chart in terms of OPK and temp - DH really not keen on it as he doesn't want it to be a daily focus which I can understand. It's not an absolute thing so maybe something we think of in the future.

That said before this cycle I have always been able to tell when my body is trying to ovulate by pain and EWCM (I know only the temping would tell me if I did actually release an egg or not). I came off BCP in feb and my cycles have been anywhere from 28-42 days.... but it's the time from AF to ovulation that varies. Normally from when I think I've ovulated it's spot on 14 days to AF coming, so though I can't predict AF at the start of a cycle by the time I think I ovulate I've always predicted AF to within a day. So this month has really thrown me. I had really clear ovulation signs from cd18-20 so predicted AF from that.
Even knowing when I've started now if I look back 14 days I haven't recorded and cramping or EWCM, it all happened the month before.
Oh well, it may all just be body adjusting after coming off BCP (was on it for 15+ years). And the other major factor is that I have endo (the BCP was half for contraception half to keep the endo at bay). I have had continuous cramping in the 2 week run up to AF which I foolishly convinced myself was a pregnancy sign but now think it's probably the endo. I am due to have my yearly MRI scan (once when they cleared out the endo they found some mildly cancerous cells so I have these to check I'm not growing any tumours) then a review with my gynaecologist. It's the first time I've seen him since starting TTC so hoping he has some ideas to help - whether it be blood tests, trying clomid etc.

:hugs: Hope you just had a wonky cycle and that your appt gives you the answers you want. I also hope you don't have any tumours!!

Good luck this cycle!

:hugs: Hope you just had a wonky cycle and that your appt gives you the answers you want. I also hope you don't have any tumours!!

Good luck this cycle!

Thanks hun, good luck to you too!! :dust:

Well yes that was a long post but go ahead & vent your concerns to us that's fine! Well I use both opk's & temp & I find them both very reassuring and always get my AF 15/16 days from predicted ovulation. If anything why don't you try opks perhaps? Only because o always get ov signs way before I ov & ewcm, say 6 days before! Not saying you don't know your body but these things can help to ease your mind your dtd at the right time!
I'll be onto my 8th cycle this time & it seems to be taking for ever. Just at work at the mo so quick reply but yeah we can go through this month together. If you choose to her opks the one step opks of amazon are great & really cheap x

hi everyone.
joining you all and testing on the 15th oct.
this will be my 3rd cycle ttc

Good luck everyone! We just started the SMEP today (BD on cd8) sooo excited to give it a try :) when we got pregnant with our angel we BD every day for 7 days across ovulation, just to try it out, and used preseed which was amazing as I don't get very much ewcm! (sorry tmi) but last month we were so shattered after a every day during fertile window, so thought we'd try clearblue digital ovulation sticks and SMEP :) here goes!! Good Luck lovely ladies xxxx

Well yes that was a long post but go ahead & vent your concerns to us that's fine! Well I use both opk's & temp & I find them both very reassuring and always get my AF 15/16 days from predicted ovulation. If anything why don't you try opks perhaps? Only because o always get ov signs way before I ov & ewcm, say 6 days before! Not saying you don't know your body but these things can help to ease your mind your dtd at the right time!
I'll be onto my 8th cycle this time & it seems to be taking for ever. Just at work at the mo so quick reply but yeah we can go through this month together. If you choose to her opks the one step opks of amazon are great & really cheap x

No that's really interesting to know! One of the things we did fall down in this cycle was that we were planning to carry on BDing well past when I thought I ovulated to cover all bases :winkwink: But I ended up getting thrush and so we had a week or so when we missed out. Given what you say it may well be that that could have been a key time to miss out on.... have taken a quick look at amazon and I could be convinced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->