October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

congrats new BFP have a healthy and happy 9months :flower:

sorry AF got some girls :(! :hugs:

good luck testers :flower:

I just did another test and it's positive too!

Congrats Danielle!! H&H 9 months so pleased for u!! :happydance: Pass me some babydust if u have some left...been trying same amount of time as u xxx

Yes I'm sending you a lot of baby dust! I have to say it's hard to believe after such a long time of ttc. I was even ready to give up, but finally got my bfp this morning. I guess it takes time for some of us ladies :hugs:
I just hope this one sticks.

:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Danielle!! H&H 9 months so pleased for u!! :happydance: Pass me some babydust if u have some left...been trying same amount of time as u xxx

Yes I'm sending you a lot of baby dust! I have to say it's hard to believe after such a long time of ttc. I was even ready to give up, but finally got my bfp this morning. I guess it takes time for some of us ladies :hugs:

Thanks!! How do u feel? I don't know how i'll feel when/if I get a BFP,
feels so long trying I prob:haha: faint! hehe

Did u have many symptoms?

I was so excited that I was actually crying lol. I couldn't believe it, so I did 4 tests.

I've been having a sore throat for a few days and I've been really exhausted all week. I started having very sore breasts at 8DPO and back pain started last night. I feel a little bit crampy today, my breasts are killing me and so is my back. I've been sleeping 12 hours each night lately.

Never give up if you get a bfn before AF. My tests were all negative last Thursday and Friday.

I was so excited that I was actually crying lol. I couldn't believe it, so I did 4 tests.

I've been having a sore throat for a few days and I've been really exhausted all week. I started having very sore breasts at 8DPO and back pain started last night. I feel a little bit crampy today, my breasts are killing me and so is my back. I've been sleeping 12 hours each night lately.

Never give up if you get a bfn before AF. My tests were all negative last Thursday and Friday.

Aw how sweet , I think DH will prob faint too :haha:

Not gettin sore bbs, but I've had a really sore throat on tues/wed/thursday and since then quite run down like i'm getting something...and night time I feel so hot just took my temp and it's over 98.7!

Oh fingers crossed, me and DH just got married on Saturday 22nd and it'd be the best wedding present to give him xx

Danielle, it makes me so happy to see your new ticker! You've waited so long and it gives us all hope :kiss:

Congrats danielle and optimistic!!! yay!

Goingkrazy aww thanks thats so sweet!! I still cant believe I went and bought 2.more test yo make sure.

Babywhisperer no I didn't do anything at all really just bd'd at the right time and got extremely lucky. My lp was only 15 days I waited til my period was mia for 3 days before I tested. I got this from pure luck! Are you still in the wait??

Yes, I am 6dpo. FX'd for me please!! :hugs:

Definitely fx for you!! Keep me updated on if your period shows or you get bfp.

Aw how sweet , I think DH will prob faint too :haha:

Not gettin sore bbs, but I've had a really sore throat on tues/wed/thursday and since then quite run down like i'm getting something...and night time I feel so hot just took my temp and it's over 98.7!

Oh fingers crossed, me and DH just got married on Saturday 22nd and it'd be the best wedding present to give him xx

That would be the best wedding present! :happydance:
FX's!

What a bad day for me today:( And where do I go as soon as I home? Here!
We had a shower for my SIL today, and 2 cousins, announced they are expecting! 2!
This pit just sank in my stomach and started to feel sorry for myself, and questioning if I even ovulated this cycle. I just have this gut feeling my temps aren't going to increase anymore and it'll be just my luck. I had cramps like crazy today, i thought for sure my period had come. This TWW this time around, if thats what it will end up being, is a real killer:(

:happydance:Congrats to the two BFP,s H&H nine months. Looking a good month already, baby dust to us all and lets see lots more BFP's:dust::dust:

I am sorry you are having a bad day, Loro. I hope tomorrow is better. It always sucks when others you know announce while you are still waiting. I told my dh's cousin she wasn't allowed to get pg before me, lol. She looked at me funny. :hugs:

We had a shower for my SIL today, and 2 cousins, announced they are expecting! 2!
This pit just sank in my stomach and started to feel sorry for myself, and questioning if I even ovulated this cycle. I just have this gut feeling my temps aren't going to increase anymore and it'll be just my luck. I had cramps like crazy today, i thought for sure my period had come. This TWW this time around, if thats what it will end up being, is a real killer:(

So sorry Loro :hugs: As happy as we are for our friends and family when they announce they're pregnancies, there's always that feeling and little voice inside, "Why can't that be me?!" I get it and hope this is a 2ww for you and that it goes by quickly.

BFPs are contagious...being around them today is bound to rub off :winkwink:
I know how you feel...I have 23 little cousins. My 6 first cousins are, um prolific :blush:. It will happen. I know how it is, you want it so ba you see babies and bumps everywhere. I am ttc my 1st and I want this month to be my month desperately. It's not a question of if, but when for you. Have faith.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->