October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

I'm crying!! I'm going to retest later, I'm really hoping this is not a false positive. I got a false one on a clearblue before.

It is pretty obvious to me hon. I understand you're cautious but that really is a good line for 11dpo:)

Looks positive to me - Congrats!! If it would make you feel better then get an FRER!

is this positive? After 16 cycles?!
This is only one test lol. I took so many pictures.

That is a bonafide BFP!! Congrats! A H&H 9mos. :happydance:

Afm, my temp went up again. The last 2 days I was 98.57, and this moring it was 98.71! Should I be expecting it to come down? I am 6dpo, no real symptoms and I wouldn't expect any until possible implantation right?

Any thoughts on my chart?

I'd wait for the implantation dip - between 6DPO and 10 or 12DPO I think?

did you do anything different this cycle Danielle? Glad the 50 opks was worth it ;-)

No nothing. I guess it was just a good timing. We did the SMEP and having that +opk help for sure especially since I was early this cycle.

That's brill :) was you taking any vits etc?

Go jump and bounce up and down on the bed and wake him up!! SO worth it!

ok I will! lol
ES89 - I've been taking pre-natal vitamins since first cycle of trying.

Glad you are feeling a little better DSemcho!

Congrats danielle! That is a great line!

Babywhisperer your chart looks good! It's a little early to be looking for pregnancy signs in the temps, but it looks like you have good prog!

Loro glad to see your temp went back up!!!

I just hope it's not an ectopic again.

This will be a H&H sticky bean in the right place. The hormone level will double nicely. Believe that!! I hope this is a great way to start a lucky thread for all of us! You will be our good luck charm!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->