October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

congrats danielle and optimistic! stay healthy!

Thank you thank you thank you! Also Congrats Danielle.

:happydance:YAY DANIELLE! That is so great. I am so happy for you! :happydance:

Congrats to Optimistic too!

Optimistic 1 I must admit I have been stalking you and secretly wishing you would test. I am so happy for you CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Keep the faith and I pray that you have a healthy and happy nine months.

I got my BFP im still in shock 18dpo!!!

That is awesome! Congrats! Did you do anything different? I just checked out yor chart and got a little excited. We both had the same bd/ovu timing! You LP is a lot longer than mine though. A H&H 9mos to you!!! :happydance:

YAY optimistic!!!!!!!!!!! :D This is a great day for this thread!!

:happydance::happydance: Danielle & Optimistic congrats to you both - now relax and take it easy mamas:coffee:

DSemcho - hope you are feeling better today hun - was worried about you:flower:

:hugs:

X

:bfn:
AF showed her ugly face last night..so on to cycle #2 of IUI
I knew I wasn't, but DH really thought it worked... I handled getting AF very well all day, until it came to telling him - it broke my heart :-(
I wonder if RE is going to up the Clomid to 100mg or just keep everything the same.

Sorry af got you vitabella, big hug!

Goingkrazy aww thanks thats so sweet!! I still cant believe I went and bought 2.more test yo make sure.

Babywhisperer no I didn't do anything at all really just bd'd at the right time and got extremely lucky. My lp was only 15 days I waited til my period was mia for 3 days before I tested. I got this from pure luck! Are you still in the wait??

I am feeling a little better. Still slightly dizzy and the breathing thing. But I'm pushing through tonight because I'm off for 2 days. Oh and I just got asked to be a Key Spouse for my husband's Squadron :D (which means I give the spouses information they need if their husbands/wives are deployed and all that jazz... Keep moral up.) :D That's a big honor :D

Wow 2 more BFPs and October isn't even here yet! Great news Danielle and optimistic - wishing you a H&H 9 months :happydance:

Vitabella - sorry AF arrived, sending big hugs :hugs2:

DSemcho - what an honour, glad you're feeling a bit better too :thumbup:

AFM - As my cycles are all over the place I have no idea where I am ovulation wise, could be due in the next day or so or could be another 2 weeks! We're taking a laid back approach and BDing every other day which is very enjoyable :winkwink:
But I"m in for a long month waiting for AF, disappointed myself with BFNs last month so not going to POAS until I'm sure I'm late!
Baby dust to everyone :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->