October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

garfie - could it be implantation dip? i dunno tho i'm still learning when it comes to charting. it might rise again tomorrow? i hope so anyway good luck x

Hi girlies,
I just wanted to pop in quick and say thank you to everyone for your kind words.
I also want to clarify and say, although jealousy was and still is an emotion I am feeling, it does not mean I am also not elated for these women in my life. It is entirely possible to feel a wee bit of jealousy, yearning if you will, and wish no ill will towards these girls.
Every woman, deserves to have their BFP, my "rant" was to just let off steam and say how hard of a pill it is to swallow to have 3 women, who I see weekly, announce something I so badly want also.

Hi girlies,
I just wanted to pop in quick and say thank you to everyone for your kind words.
I also want to clarify and say, although jealousy was and still is an emotion I am feeling, it does not mean I am also not elated for these women in my life. It is entirely possible to feel a wee bit of jealousy, yearning if you will, and wish no ill will towards these girls.
Every woman, deserves to have their BFP, my "rant" was to just let off steam and say how hard of a pill it is to swallow to have 3 women, who I see weekly, announce something I so badly want also.

No need to explain to any of us, esp on here. We are all in or have been there :hugs:

Oneday - Thanks hun:flower: - I hope so though it's deff heavier than spotting :flower: I guess I will just have to wait and see what tomorrows temps say:cry:

:hugs:

X

Hi girlies,

I think i must have missed your original post but i can totally understand what you are saying here. My best friend had a baby 7 weeks ago and he is the cutest little guy ever!! but sometimes when i have cuddles with him even tho i am on :cloud9: for her i feel a tad jealous not because i want her son but because i want want she has! i want a precious little bundle :cry:
Its all natural we are human and have emotions :thumbup:

Hi girlies,

Completely understand huni - you don't need to explain yourself. Think we all feel that way at times - happy for our friends/family but can't escape that bit of heartache that it's not happening for us. Keep strong, our time will come :hugs::hugs:

Hi girlies,

Definitely no need to explain to us, so many of us know exactly how you're feeling. We'll get our :bfp:s eventually, but we can't help if our heart sinks a little when everyone else seems to get them first. :hugs:

Hi girlies,

oh loro, no need to explain! we have all felt like this at one point in our lives! its so hard when you see people complaining about their pregnancies, you want to shake them and say "be thankful for what you have!". its so normal!

Thank you ladies :)

Babywisperer ive included a test picci :) Im gping to do a digital week one tonight. Think its only show 1-2 weeks

Ive just tried (may have worked) to attach my temp chart into my signature just for those who are temping and need some help/ want to compare charts :)

xx

Whoohoo congratulations Kate!

so i just heard back from my docs office. they cancelled my apt because they want to do a mid luteal phase blood test. so now i have to go get my blood done again, and go back to see if then he will prescribe clomid!!! i have the feeling im getting the run around!

Put me down for the 6th! I was on the September thread, due to test the 26th, however I started spotting that day. I thought AF was for sure coming. Well, she disappeared. That has NEVER happened before. Spotted for two days, then left! Really light spotting. I am hoping it was IB. I also had a very vivid dream about a miscarriage. It was horrible! Anyway, I have a feeling I am pregnant, and I also had bad breast pain! I think I will get my BFP this month!! :cloud9:

Put me down for the 6th! I was on the September thread, due to test the 26th, however I started spotting that day. I thought AF was for sure coming. Well, she disappeared. That has NEVER happened before. Spotted for two days, then left! Really light spotting. I am hoping it was IB. I also had a very vivid dream about a miscarriage. It was horrible! Anyway, I have a feeling I am pregnant, and I also had bad breast pain! I think I will get my BFP this month!! :cloud9:

Fingers crossed for you!:dust:

FXd for you!!

Best of luck!

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"