October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Hope you get some answers Dsemcho, get well soon

girls testing soon, good luck :flower: fx for you!

i'm feeling out already to be honest :(! AF due on the 7th & i am pretty sure she is going to show :(!

I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but I got a bit nauseous today. I ate an apple, but was still nauseous. After dinner, it went away, but now my breasts are super sensitive. I can't wait to see my temp tomorrow!

Im feeling the same today. Very nauseous, slight cramping, tiredness that I cant explain and lots of CM. Feels like *TMI warning* when AF is here, that constant wet feeling. Not due to test till the 10th and the wait is killing me already.

I'm due the 9th, but hopefully waiting to test until the 10th. FX'd!

:dust:

DSemcho, could it be anxiety related? Like a panic attack?

Really annoyed think my cbfm missed my ovulation. I work nights so think that possible had something to do with the constant highs and no peak. I had a high on the firs t day cd 9 and they have continued I am now on cd 22 and still highs. I took a random opk ic last week on monday and it looked like a def pos. I think I covered most days with :sex: but missed last Wednesday. So still hoping for my :bfp:

When I went to the hospital yesterday they said it wasn't my heart but didn't tell me anything else and sent me home with some Turkish meds... =/ I called medical but they said they'd call me back after 1 and it's now 1:30 so I went online and booked an appointment.

Do you get relief from an anti-inflammatory or hot shower? I hope you get this checked out.

Nice temp drop btw. Mine was more dramatic, I went from 98.81 yesterday at 7dpo to 98.61 today. I'm not feeling so great, feel like I'm coming down with something...feel run down. My head feels like there is pressure and my eyelids feel heavy, slight stuffy nose. I hope I'm not catching what is going around the office. I feel like af is coming...feeling pms.

Hey y'all. Can I join you?
I've been stalking the thread for a while now and want to one day - fingers crossed - post a BFP here.

This is our third cycle of TTC #1. I'm 33, OH is 37.

Due on the 10th/11th. First test on 8th (wedding anniversary).

Get well DSemcho. You test at the same time as me normally, I always keep an eye out for ya.

My doctor thinks it's inflammation of the cartledge between my ribs and sternum and along 3 or so ribs.. He put me on a muscle relaxer, anti-inflammatory meds and something for stomach ulcers (just incase they occur). And I'm not allowed to go back to work until Friday - and I'm supposed to basically be on bed rest.

Does anyone have experience with Osom tests? I've heard they are more sensitive with FRER and they don't give evaps. Well, I've been testing with them for the last few days (even though I promised myself I wouldn't test early) and they have all been BFN until yesterday afternoon. I took 2 yesterday, both with faint lines and then took this one this morning. It's definitely darker. I don't want to get my hopes up until I get a positive on a digital the day of my period. Oh please, let this be it! Please let me know what you think and/or your experience with these tests. Hoping this is the start of my BFP...

Attachments

• photo-8.jpg
    photo-8.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 16
Does anyone have experience with Osom tests? I've heard they are more sensitive with FRER and they don't give evaps. Well, I've been testing with them for the last few days (even though I promised myself I wouldn't test early) and they have all been BFN until yesterday afternoon. I took 2 yesterday, both with faint lines and then took this one this morning. It's definitely darker. I don't want to get my hopes up until I get a positive on a digital the day of my period. Oh please, let this be it! Please let me know what you think and/or your experience with these tests. Hoping this is the start of my BFP...

Looks positive to me! I don't have experience with that brand of tests - but if your not sure then talk to your doctor about a urine test... Or get a FRER.

My doctor thinks it's inflammation of the cartledge between my ribs and sternum and along 3 or so ribs.. He put me on a muscle relaxer, anti-inflammatory meds and something for stomach ulcers (just incase they occur). And I'm not allowed to go back to work until Friday - and I'm supposed to basically be on bed rest.

That's the pleurisy I was talking about. The cartilage in b/t ribs gets inflamed usually from coughing. It will heal soon. Feel better.

I started using those last cycle. From everything I have read they are supposed to be the most sensitive and they don't give evaps. And even if you get a line after the time limit you can pretty much bet that you are pg! So looks like congrats are in order!!!! :happydance:

I started using those last cycle. From everything I have read they are supposed to be the most sensitive and they don't give evaps. And even if you get a line after the time limit you can pretty much bet that you are pg! So looks like congrats are in order!!!! :happydance:

I sure hope it's the real deal. I didn't have a line on any of them, even after they dried until yesterday. Since yesterday afternoon, the lines came up within 10 mins, but much darker within a half hour. Fx'd that I'll get confirmation on a FRER or CBD tomorrow. I just don't want to get my hopes up yet...I'm really nervous!

I sure hope it's the real deal. I didn't have a line on any of them, even after they dried until yesterday. Since yesterday afternoon, the lines came up within 10 mins, but much darker within a half hour. Fx'd that I'll get confirmation on a FRER or CBD tomorrow. I just don't want to get my hopes up yet...I'm really nervous!

Omg FX'd for you!! What dpo are you? When is af due? You will get darker lines I'm sure! :happydance:

Omg FX'd for you!! What dpo are you? When is af due? You will get darker lines I'm sure! :happydance:

Thanks! I'm so nervous to get happy. Not even going to tell DH till I get a confirmation on a digital. I'm 11dpo today with AF due Friday. I guess you could say I'm cautiously excited :blush: I just think it's a real good sign that the last few days OSOM tests were totally blank and then yesterday the lines started coming up in the afternoon...please oh please!

Thanks! I'm so nervous to get happy. Not even going to tell DH till I get a confirmation on a digital. I'm 11dpo today with AF due Friday. I guess you could say I'm cautiously excited :blush: I just think it's a real good sign that the last few days OSOM tests were totally blank and then yesterday the lines started coming up in the afternoon...please oh please!

12dpo seems to be the best early day to test as most get bfp's. That is such exciting news. I hope I have the same result. Do you have a chart?

12dpo seems to be the best early day to test as most get bfp's. That is such exciting news. I hope I have the same result. Do you have a chart?

That's good to know! I was totally wondering what day is a good day to know early if I can't wait but not so early that I'll be like "No it was too early I could still be pg!" and keep my hopes up. BFNs suck so much. :(

shellgirl - looks like a definate :bfp: Ive never used those tests but my tesco cheapie looked like that with my 2nd baby, 2 years ago. Line didnt get darker till a week later. Looks like a massive congrats is in order. Have a happy and healthy 9 months

That's good to know! I was totally wondering what day is a good day to know early if I can't wait but not so early that I'll be like "No it was too early I could still be pg!" and keep my hopes up. BFNs suck so much. :(

Do you chart? You could try testing a few days after you get what looks like an implantation dip.

So are you supposed to get two temp dips in a cycle after your OV day? Cause I've read somewhere you get a temp dip due to your estrogen level dropping around 6DPO.... Then if you get a second dip it's an implantation dip... Ever heard of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->