October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Put me down for the 6th! I was on the September thread, due to test the 26th, however I started spotting that day. I thought AF was for sure coming. Well, she disappeared. That has NEVER happened before. Spotted for two days, then left! Really light spotting. I am hoping it was IB. I also had a very vivid dream about a miscarriage. It was horrible! Anyway, I have a feeling I am pregnant, and I also had bad breast pain! I think I will get my BFP this month!! :cloud9:

Hope you get your bfp!:happydance:

Hoping the way this thread has started keeps going for all of us! I have 7 days of sustained temp rising, 98.81 this morning, but I don't think hat will continue. My acupuncturist said the change of season can throw off cycles so we will just have to wait and see. I am curious what my temp will be tomorrow. Anyone else chart stalking?

Coming right up, get your :bfp: here!

Hi ladies! I'm back, yet again to offer a place to support each other, vent, or whatever else you may need to do. I was hoping to pass off this thread to another person by now, but my bfp is hiding. I am hoping to find it this month! :) Here's to all of us finding our :bfp: this cycle! :dance:

November 67 testers 11 BFPs
December 73 testers 19 BFPs
January 66 testers 14 BFPs
February 90 testers 14 BFPs
March 74 testers 25 BFPs
April 104 testers 26 BFPs
May 106 testers 25 BFPs
June 122 testers 32 BFPs
July 158 testers 34 BFPs
August 121 testers 32 BFPs
September testers BFPs

:dust:

optimistic1
Heather.1987
:bfp: Mellie1988 :bfp:
JLC91
nne0813
vitabella

Angego

bumpnotyet
lady1985

PrayingLady
danielle1984

Babywhisperer
shellgirl
Medzi
Foxy37
littlefishygg
x-kirsty-x
Hb.x
AnnLav
+tivethoughts

danielle1984
Julesillini8
jessthemess

nic18

garfie
xXDeetsXx
123Deidre
anneliese
itsme122
Parabellum

ES89
echo

shultzie18

mwaah
JandK
DSemcho

danielle1984
LornaMJ
Gem1210390

louisiana

midgey123

IsaacRalph
Ylanda

ProudArmyWife
baby1wanted

meli1981
Trying2012

MommytoBryson
isela

Mrs.Eddie

angie79

stargazer01

LeahMSta

familylove4

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

:dust: :dust:

Hi stargazer01,
Can I join :) I've been trying to conceive with my husband since April 2012. We got lucky in July 2012 then lost our baby August 2012. I got my cycle pretty fast after and now we are trying after of first cycle. I have a feeling October is our lucky month we got married October 23rd,2011 best day of my life. What that being said I will be testing October 25th,2012 can you put me in the for the 25th thanks so much. Baby dust to everyone.

I'd love to be added. This is our second month TTC. I'll most likely be testing on the 30th. Thanks!

Welcome to new testers and good luck!! Hope you all get your bfps

I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but I got a bit nauseous today. I ate an apple, but was still nauseous. After dinner, it went away, but now my breasts are super sensitive. I can't wait to see my temp tomorrow!

I told myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but I got a bit nauseous today. I ate an apple, but was still nauseous. After dinner, it went away, but now my breasts are super sensitive. I can't wait to see my temp tomorrow!

FX's!!

Hi girlies,
I just wanted to pop in quick and say thank you to everyone for your kind words.
I also want to clarify and say, although jealousy was and still is an emotion I am feeling, it does not mean I am also not elated for these women in my life. It is entirely possible to feel a wee bit of jealousy, yearning if you will, and wish no ill will towards these girls.
Every woman, deserves to have their BFP, my "rant" was to just let off steam and say how hard of a pill it is to swallow to have 3 women, who I see weekly, announce something I so badly want also.

Loro there is nothing wrong with that feeling. Seems some people can't understand that people can feel jealousy and happiness at the same time. We all have felt that way at one point or another.

Put me down for the 6th! I was on the September thread, due to test the 26th, however I started spotting that day. I thought AF was for sure coming. Well, she disappeared. That has NEVER happened before. Spotted for two days, then left! Really light spotting. I am hoping it was IB. I also had a very vivid dream about a miscarriage. It was horrible! Anyway, I have a feeling I am pregnant, and I also had bad breast pain! I think I will get my BFP this month!! :cloud9:

Good luck with your testing!! I hope you get your BFP!!

I've been trying not to symptom spot - and it's extremely hard! But so far so good.

AFM - I'm officially excited!!!!!! Day before yesterday my temp was 98.2, then yesterday it dipped down to 97.9. This morning it jumped back up to 98.5!! I think I got my implantation dip (no spotting though). I know this isn't a 100% on getting my BFP but I'm still a little excited. Taking my first test in 3 days but my official test date is supposed to be the 10th. I did get a dip last cycle but it didn't jump up to my highest temp yet the day after the dip. And it was on CD11 that I had the dip... YAY!

Yay! New peeps! Welcome!

Excited to hear some more BFP news this week!

Wish it was 10/6 already! That's my testing day. Got a whole week to go! Considered testing tonight because its mine and Hubby's one year anniversary since our first date and also its been one month since we got married! But because I don't know for sure when my period was, considering I had two periods just twelve days apar end of August and beginning of September. I hate the BFN feeling. So I want to be really certain I'm late before I test.

It's been ummm 39 days since the first cycle and 27 since the second. My cycles are typically just over a month in between.

I just sort of feel its not my month but won't know for sure till I test or AF shows!

Eek! Hurry UP 10/6!

Cm - very wet but a couple of weird stringy bits. Sorry tmi

Im feeling the same today. Very nauseous, slight cramping, tiredness that I cant explain and lots of CM. Feels like *TMI warning* when AF is here, that constant wet feeling. Not due to test till the 10th and the wait is killing me already.

Ladies - the pain in my chest came back today (it was gone most of yesterday and when it was there it was light). Gonna try to go back to the doctor today if they call me back... The pain worse, having problems breathing (as in I have to take two rapid breaths), nausea and vomiting and dizzy...

DSemcho - Please go and get yourself checked out hun - you need answers NOW! :flower:

:hugs:

X

DSemcho, something is wrong, so I hope you get to the doctors and get some answers!!

When I went to the hospital yesterday they said it wasn't my heart but didn't tell me anything else and sent me home with some Turkish meds... =/ I called medical but they said they'd call me back after 1 and it's now 1:30 so I went online and booked an appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->