October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

KEL- please try and relax love:hugs:

HALLELUJAH! Clouds part and angels sing...after 124 cycle days, :witch: has finally made an appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So 5 days to go until I start the Clomid, lets just pray that it makes me ovulate...:happydance:

YAY LORO!!! So chuffed for you! :happydance: Good luck with the clomid, too! :)

Woohoo! That is great! (Never thought I'd say that about the witch!) Must have been the smiley's! hehe

That is great news I hope the Clomid does the job for you :dust:

Hi all, so I caved in and did a HPT 11dpo last Wednesday which was huge BFN. AF was due Fri/Sat depending on my cycle and as of this morning (Tuesday here) she has stll not showed up. Symptoms are sore bb's, lots of cramping and CM. It has been 9 years TTC and we had MC back in June..I am so hoping my body is not being cruel!! FX'd!!!!!

Good luck Lorna!

My story sounds very similar to yours. I have been TTC for 9 years also and had a mmc in July. I'm rooting for you! :)

:dust:

Thank you!!

We should become TTC buddies and hopefully we will both get our sticky beans soon. 9 years is just so long and tiring but I am sure we will both get there eventually :hugs:

Great news loro! Just waiting for my AF to show an appearance & i'll be happy too!

Well just got my beta back for 13dpo. Doesn't sound too good for a sticky bean :( It was only 6 or 7. And today af type cramps have kicked in :(

KEL- please try and relax love:hugs:

HALLELUJAH! Clouds part and angels sing...after 124 cycle days, :witch: has finally made an appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So 5 days to go until I start the Clomid, lets just pray that it makes me ovulate...:happydance:

Yay, big congrats Hun. Hope this cycle is good to you!

Well just got my beta back for 13dpo. Doesn't sound too good for a sticky bean :( It was only 6 or 7. And today af type cramps have kicked in :(

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you though.

Sending you lots of :hugs: and well wishes!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cry:
What are the numbers "supposed" to be at 13dpo?
Did the dr seem concerned?

Girls, I have a question about my upcoming cycle. I have been perscribed Clomid days 5-9. The first 2 cycles I took it, I wasnt temping so not entirely sure even when I ovulated, if I did. Then I started temping and took Clomid days 5-9 and FF says I didn't ovulate until cd42 however, it was my first month and I was temping orally. Then after that, I switched to vaginal and took it days 3-7, ovulated CD 18 without a question. Then this last insane cycle with no clomid and it last over 120 days. Since this is our last shot, I'm feeling very empowered and confident in my temping and checking my cm. I just am wondering on some opinions about which days I should take it this cycle. I will be taking b6 (although someone said it should be a b complex?) EPO and my prenatals. Should I be doing the vitex as well or no? Any and all help would be amazing!

Hi all
Just catching up - a few more BFPs I see so a huge congrats for you! :happydance:
Hugs :hugs: to those of you who had AF arrive except for Loro - first time I think I'm congratulating someone of AF FINALLY getting here!! :thumbup:
And hugs for Kel too :hugs:, keeping everything crossed that your numbers start rising soon
No news here - just wishing the month away so I can test!

I'm a newbie! I hope I am doing this right :blush: I believe I am 1-2 DPO. DH and I DTD only once on day 14 and its now day 17. We didnt initially plan it, but are now hoping for a BFP! I ordered 15 IC's so that I can obsess on them as usual! I am planning to test as early as 8-9 DPO... just for fun.

Girls, I have a question about my upcoming cycle. I have been perscribed Clomid days 5-9. The first 2 cycles I took it, I wasnt temping so not entirely sure even when I ovulated, if I did. Then I started temping and took Clomid days 5-9 and FF says I didn't ovulate until cd42 however, it was my first month and I was temping orally. Then after that, I switched to vaginal and took it days 3-7, ovulated CD 18 without a question. Then this last insane cycle with no clomid and it last over 120 days. Since this is our last shot, I'm feeling very empowered and confident in my temping and checking my cm. I just am wondering on some opinions about which days I should take it this cycle. I will be taking b6 (although someone said it should be a b complex?) EPO and my prenatals. Should I be doing the vitex as well or no? Any and all help would be amazing!

First off you can not take Vitex with clomid :) Second, they say the earlier you take clomid the earlier you will o. Maybe take it 2-6 or 3-7? And if you only take b6 you should also take b12. Having another b vit helps your body absorb the b6 :) Fxd this will be your month!

Afm- I decided to add all of my pos opk's to my ff chart. I usually have so many that I just started only putting in the first pos. Anyways, when I did that it changed my o day from cd11 to cd13! Which makes me only 12dpo today instead of 14dpo! Makes me feel slightly better about such a low number.

First off you can not take Vitex with clomid :) Second, they say the earlier you take clomid the earlier you will o. Maybe take it 2-6 or 3-7? And if you only take b6 you should also take b12. Having another b vit helps your body absorb the b6 :) Fxd this will be your month!

Afm- I decided to add all of my pos opk's to my ff chart. I usually have so many that I just started only putting in the first pos. Anyways, when I did that it changed my o day from cd11 to cd13! Which makes me only 12dpo today instead of 14dpo! Makes me feel slightly better about such a low number.

Did the Dr seem concerned KEL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"