October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

So it was who, who did your Bloods? It must be different in the US then here.
What "should" your numbers be at 12 or 14 dpo?

My dr was out of town, but I guess he authorized his receptionist to print out lab orders for situations like this. don't know. That's also why I don't have an exact number, cause she said the dr has to sign off on it before she can tell me. So when she told me that I said "well is it at least 5?" And she said just barely over that. So I am guessing with the 6 or 7. Probably won't talk to him until the results come in on the second test.

Please try and relax hon, I know its so hard. Your next bloods are Friday?

Tomorrow? O, so thats not a long wait at all. Do me a favour, come on ive been your constant buddy for a long time now. Get in some jammies, eat some crap, chocolate, chips, whatever your vice is, read, watch tv, knit, whatever and just relax. NOTHING you can do or not do, will change anything between now and tomorrow. We will know a lot more tomorrow, and all of us with be here for you! xx

Thank you loro! You're the best! I will try!

Sorry that the numbers aren't higher Kel, but please listen to Loro. Don't go freaking out yet. You probably ovulated later as you figured out in FF and the receptionist didn't give you the actual number. She's not a doctor and to her, just barely over 5 could be 15 for all we know. Some women also don't produce much HCG initially. :hugs: to you and keeping you in my prayers too. Fx'd for some good numbers tomorrow!

Ok Kel, I got good news for you. According to the book "What to expect when expecting" (I love this book!!) here's where the numbers can be at:

3 weeks : 5 to 50 (hCG in MiU/L)
4 weeks: 5 to 426
5 weeks: 19 to 7,340

FX's you get a higher number on your next blood test :happydance:

Hey! I should have read that! When I had my chemical (digi said pregnant!), went for blood test to confirm, and the doctor (very insensitively) just said I was NOT pregnant with an hcg level of 8. She told me my digi was FALSE! I believed her for the longest time, too. :cry:

I really hope your numbers are doubling as we speak, Kel! :dust:

HALLELUJAH! Clouds part and angels sing...after 124 cycle days, :witch: has finally made an appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So 5 days to go until I start the Clomid, lets just pray that it makes me ovulate...:happydance:

Yay!!!!

I'm a newbie! I hope I am doing this right :blush: I believe I am 1-2 DPO. DH and I DTD only once on day 14 and its now day 17. We didnt initially plan it, but are now hoping for a BFP! I ordered 15 IC's so that I can obsess on them as usual! I am planning to test as early as 8-9 DPO... just for fun.

Welcome!

Afm- I decided to add all of my pos opk's to my ff chart. I usually have so many that I just started only putting in the first pos. Anyways, when I did that it changed my o day from cd11 to cd13! Which makes me only 12dpo today instead of 14dpo! Makes me feel slightly better about such a low number.

I looked at your chart and it really looks like FF is correct with the new O day. And like the other girls said, I'm sure your numbers are fine. Please don't worry!:hugs:

Hey! I should have read that! When I had my chemical (digi said pregnant!), went for blood test to confirm, and the doctor (very insensitively) just said I was NOT pregnant with an hcg level of 8. She told me my digi was FALSE! I believed her for the longest time, too. :cry:

Wow that was an awful thing for the doctor to say! Digis aren't the most sensitive either, I've never heard of one saying pregnant without it being true.

Good luck to everyone still to test - hang on in there! :hugs:

I'm almost there - testing on Thursday at 12DPO. Temps have been jumpy since O but all above the CL and no AF symptoms so far so I hope I'm in with a shot this cycle!!!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR US ALL!!!!

It's so hard to wait isn't it? Glad you don't have any AF symptoms!

I'm 14DPO today, but not hopeful since my temp dipped below the coverline yesterday and just came up this morning. I gave in and tested anyway, but won't be testing again unless the temp climbs significantly tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]I'm 14DPO today, but not hopeful since my temp dipped below the coverline yesterday and just came up this morning. I gave in and tested anyway, but won't be testing again unless the temp climbs significantly tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Is it the fertile cm that gives you the open circles?

Good luck! Sometimes its like a split personality: 'test, test, test!' or 'I'm afraid to see bfn...' (for me, anyway).

I'm 14DPO today, but not hopeful since my temp dipped below the coverline yesterday and just came up this morning. I gave in and tested anyway, but won't be testing again unless the temp climbs significantly tomorrow.

Is it the fertile cm that gives you the open circles?

Good luck! Sometimes its like a split personality: 'test, test, test!' or 'I'm afraid to see bfn...' (for me, anyway).

No, it's not the fertile cm, FF is just being silly. I changed testing time when I changed temping styles ( was always being awakened early and messing up temps previously), and even set the new testing time as the default time - but it still gives me open circles.
Oddly enough when I discarded a temp for disrupted sleep, it gave that a solid circle. :shrug:

I'm with you, it is a split personality. Hoping and wanting to see a BFP, yet knowing it'll end in disappointment. I swear DH will find me in a faint on the floor if it ever has two lines!

I know. I get so hopeful. That is why I try not to test until AF is due. Then I don't have those stupid bfn's making me feel negative. This past cycle I failed at not testing early. We'll see what November brings.
Good luck to you, and please don't hit your head when you faint. :)

I just got a very faint BFP

Im not on the list for TWW.....bc i didnt think i was in this time!

We were sooo busy in Sept...that i didnt track anything...

Then last night i realized im 4 days late and im NEVER late!

So i bought a test and there was a faint line

Im in shock

:wacko:

I just got a very faint BFP

Im not on the list for TWW.....bc i didnt think i was in this time!

We were sooo busy in Sept...that i didnt track anything...

Then last night i realized im 4 days late and im NEVER late!

So i bought a test and there was a faint line

Im in shock

:wacko:

Yea!! Congrats :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79