October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

I am out......the witch got me today :cry: I am really down about it too as I have officially ttc for 12 months....which means I am at the start of year 2 .....:nope:

So, I'm 1dpo and now I'll be banging my head against a wall until I can test in about 10 days.... I hate this wait, I wish I could go to bed tonight and wake up in the morning of the 26th and poas! :wacko:

witch got me for real today, been spotting for 3-4 days. I have also decided to put off ttc to try and work out marriage. Good luck to you all!!! :dust:

witch got me for real today, been spotting for 3-4 days. I have also decided to put off ttc to try and work out marriage. Good luck to you all!!! :dust:

Good luck! I hope everything turns out as it should, just follow your heart. :hugs:

So, I'm 1dpo and now I'll be banging my head against a wall until I can test in about 10 days.... I hate this wait, I wish I could go to bed tonight and wake up in the morning of the 26th and poas! :wacko:

good luck hun...i'm also 1dpo today! sending lots of :dust:

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

Good luck to everyone still to test - hang on in there! :hugs:

I'm almost there - testing on Thursday at 12DPO. Temps have been jumpy since O but all above the CL and no AF symptoms so far so I hope I'm in with a shot this cycle!!!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR US ALL!!!!

:hugs: to those the :witch: got :hugs:

:dust: to those waiting to test and in your TWW :dust:

AFM: (11 day LP) either 10/12dpo today - some pink cm since 8/10dpo today I have some weird pinching at the sides almost like a stitch! I really hope AF stays away and this is our month but I am not convinced :shrug:

Good luck to you, Twag! Remember, you're not out until the witch arrives! :hugs:

Btw, Twag, I'm also in my 2nd cycle TTC #1! :) Fingers crossed this is our time!!!

Good luck to you, Twag! Remember, you're not out until the witch arrives! :hugs:

Btw, Twag, I'm also in my 2nd cycle TTC #1! :) Fingers crossed this is our time!!!

:hugs: thanks

Baby :dust: to us both :dust:

When are you due to test?

I'm testing first thing Thursday morning at 12DPO unless the witch arrives before that. Thursday would make me a day late based on my longest ever cycle. Sooooo impatient/excited! When are you testing?

I'm testing first thing Thursday morning at 12DPO unless the witch arrives before that. Thursday would make me a day late based on my longest ever cycle. Sooooo impatient/excited! When are you testing?

Well AF could either arrive today or latest will arrive Thursday so I would guess Friday if she hasn't turned up as I will then be 13/15dpo! My LP is always 11 days so AF always arrives early morning 12dpo!! So we will see I guess

Good Luck :dust:

Loro have you tested again? That was a pretty nice dip you had 4 days ago :)

Yes, I test every damn day:wacko: Although I'm not sure why, I don't even see where i could have ovulated...:shrug:

It looks like you had a shift, but where I'm not sure either! Oh hun, I wish the provera would just kick in already so you can do your clomid again!!
I know that's what you wish too! How about some inspirational happy faces? :winkwink:

:flower::thumbup::dohh::dust::muaha::loopy::bunny:

hehe

Was ment to test on the 8th Af didn't show and im now 8 days late! Can u still put me down ?

Hi ladies may I join your exciting journey's here? I have been ttc for a little over a year, on my first round of chlomid this month and get to test on the 29th. Ugh the dreadful TWW but so excited to see if this works. :o)

Loro have you tested again? That was a pretty nice dip you had 4 days ago :)

Yes, I test every damn day:wacko: Although I'm not sure why, I don't even see where i could have ovulated...:shrug:

It looks like you had a shift, but where I'm not sure either! Oh hun, I wish the provera would just kick in already so you can do your clomid again!!
I know that's what you wish too! How about some inspirational happy faces? :winkwink:

:flower::thumbup::dohh::dust::muaha::loopy::bunny:

hehe

Loving the inspirational happy faces, thanks hon:hugs:

Good luck Loro! I'm sure you're frustrated, I would be too. I hope that AF comes soon so you can get back to babymaking! :winkwink:

Stupid frer! I keep taking one every morning to make sure it is getting darker. This morning I did one and it was noticeably lighter than yesterdays! Started shaking and crying, but decided to do another one from a different box and it is slightly darker than yesterdays. Stupid inconsistant dye! Freaked out for nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->