October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

24,000 here without power. I'm at work, lights are flickering, but so far we still have power! There has been some flooding, some road closures, but overall, not bad. I guess the real concern is the high tide at midnight tonight. As it was, the high tide this afternoon has caused major flooding in some tidal areas. We are under a flood warning.

Stay safe NJ/NY/CT/PA people who will be getting the brunt, particularly the storm surge expected in Long Island Sound! Storm surge is the most dangerous part of a hurricane!

I'm glad you are ok! We are really fortunate, compared to some nearby. We didn't even get as much water in our basement as expected. Power went off for a short time, but is back on.
I hope everyone else is okay and didn't have too much damage.

The first 2 that I took were Dollar store brand. Here is the test I took tonight, hubby saw the line as well and with the first two asked me if I was sure at first, so that's got to be a good sign right. :)
https://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9871/3baby.jpg

Congratulations!!! I see it! :D

I'm out. It looks like I had a chemical. I had symptoms and 2 faintly positive HPT but the beta at the doctor showed <5 HCG a few days later.

Good luck to all those still in the October race. I'm on to November now.

:hugs: So sorry!

Congrats Keeping Faith and 3rdbabybump on your bfps!!!

Thanks danielle1984! How far along are you?

8 weeks already! I found out I'm pregnant on Sept. 30th. and I only got my first prenatal visit this week, but everything is going well.
Have you gone for blood test yet?

No I go in the morning. I'm super nerves! I'm so scared it will say negative! I just tested again and it's a strong positive. :wacko:

8 weeks already! I found out I'm pregnant on Sept. 30th. and I only got my first prenatal visit this week, but everything is going well.

No I go in the morning. I'm super nerves! I'm so scared it will say negative! I just tested again and it's a strong positive. :wacko:

then if it becomes stronger every time, your results from blood test should be good. That's how it was for me. I kept testing for a few days and it would always become darker. It seems unreal at the beginning but at first ultrasound that's when you really realize there's something inside of you.

then if it becomes stronger every time, your results from blood test should be

good. That's how it was for me. I kept testing for a few days and it would always become darker. It seems unreal at the beginning but at first ultrasound that's when you really realize there's something inside of you.[/QUOTE.

Thanks! What are good beta results?

Positive? I have never gotten a positive opk before so I just thought I would get your opinions on if it is as dark as the control line? Sorry about the yellowish tinge, lol (I am on B complex so it tends to turn my wee pretty yellow).

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
it looks positive to me! congrats better get bding!

Congrats Keeping Faith...have any pics to post? We love pics!!

Positive? I have never gotten a positive opk before so I just thought I would get your opinions on if it is as dark as the control line? Sorry about the yellowish tinge, lol (I am on B complex so it tends to turn my wee pretty yellow).

I would say +too:)

I would say +too:)

Thanks loro...looks like o may be right around the corner for you aswell from looking at your chart. Good luck!

I'm out. It looks like I had a chemical. I had symptoms and 2 faintly positive HPT but the beta at the doctor showed <5 HCG a few days later.

Good luck to all those still in the October race. I'm on to November now.

:hugs: So sorry!

Thanks for the hug. I was devastated at first but now I'm just happy that there's proof that I can get pregnant (this was the first time I was able to get a positive). Hoping that gets the ball rolling and that the next one sticks.

Count me out this month. I Oed late and I am expecting AF tomorrow or Friday.

CONGRATS to all the BFPs!

Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies.
afm:- I'm still waiting for the :witch: think i'm 15-16dpo with :bfn:
I've only tested in the evenings as i've been unable to do it in the morning (too blimmin rushed) but i doubt it would make much of a difference by now? I'm super tired with sore boobs but think it's down to the darker nights and :witch: preparing to attack!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->