October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

I'm out Af just got me :(

Hi lovely ladies :) just wanted to say please stay safe to all those affected by the storm! Keeping u in my thoughts and prayers! Xx

Afraid I'm out this month, af showed up on 9dpo, booo :( so early! Had a lot of pain this month so wonder if my body is still recovering from my mc, off for a scan on Friday (FX all will be ok xx)
Good luck ladies and see some of you in November xx lots of love xx

cd1 for me ladies...on to the next month!! good luck to thos testing/waiting to test xxx

Big hugs :hugs: to all you ladies, sorry AF got you - onwards and upwards into November! :dust:

The first 2 that I took were Dollar store brand. Here is the test I took tonight, hubby saw the line as well and with the first two asked me if I was sure at first, so that's got to be a good sign right. :)
https://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9871/3baby.jpg

Definitely a line! Congrats! :happydance:

Hi girl i'm out - af got me on my wedding day :nope: on to next month

xxx

The first 2 that I took were Dollar store brand. Here is the test I took tonight, hubby saw the line as well and with the first two asked me if I was sure at first, so that's got to be a good sign right. :)

Definately a BFP! Congrats!

Congrats! :happydance:
If you keep testing you'll see the line become darker. I did that when I got my first bfp, it's pretty cool.

:bfn: for me this month ladies the :witch: got me, onto November. Hope every one is happy and safe! Congrats on all the :bfp: !

Congrats to all the BFP, and sorry for those who AF came.

AFM.....I finally got my real BFP...I can't believe it yet! I have been tryin for six years, and I'm so scared. Tommorrow I go for my BETA results, and I pray that this is real. Ladies I ask that yall pray for me as I pray for you. Thanks

Congrats to all the BFP, and sorry for those who AF came.

AFM.....I finally got my real BFP...I can't believe it yet! I have been tryin for six years, and I'm so scared. Tommorrow I go for my BETA results, and I pray that this is real. Ladies I ask that yall pray for me as I pray for you. Thanks

YAY that's great, Happy Healthy Pregnancy for you.

Sorry to all the ladies that the witch got. Fingers X for you next month.

youre welcome! im newly preg as well, so i know the worries! this is my fourth pregnancy, and i lost my second at eleven weeks, so im very worried, but the more tired and hungry and queezy i feel the better:)

congrats keepingfaith and 3rd babybump:)

Hey Meli1981
I just read your tag and you're preg with #3 as well. Are you nervous at all about #3.

im very worried (though i suffer from anxiety!) i temp everyday and have kept taking tests (shhhh my husband doesnt know!) i go to the docs today, but they just give you a urine test to confirm and book you for twelve weeks. ill be six weeks on thursday:)

Hi ladies! I'm new! I hope I am posting in the right place.. So did the BD last Saturday, got a positive opk Sunday but couldn't BD.. Then Monday got a negative opk but BD anyway.. What do you ladies think?

Also, congrats to all the ladies with their BFP, wishing lots of baby dust to the rest of us!

I'm out. It looks like I had a chemical. I had symptoms and 2 faintly positive HPT but the beta at the doctor showed <5 HCG a few days later.

Good luck to all those still in the October race. I'm on to November now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->