October BFP's ~ Get your's here! (34 so far!!!)

Pictures of my BFPs!!!!

Congrats again! Those are some really good lines!

Thanks ladies! Had my beta done and the results came back great! It's official I'm pregnant! Can't believe this worked on the first time, and without an iui. The lord really does answer prayers! For you ladies waiting on that bfp please Be patience because I have waited six years to see two lines. Keep your heads up High and all keep faith! :hugs:

Well ladies CD47 for me today, no sign of AF and a BFN this morning :-(
Am going to head over to November thread to wait it out there....

well af finally arrived today.

not surewhen ill be testing next as need to wait and see what my cycle does this month

Not counting the spotting as af I'm now dpo 25 cd40 and waiting for test results from doc

Not counting the spotting as af I'm now dpo 25 cd40 and waiting for test results from doc

I have mentioned this to a a couple ladies before and I am not sure if you were one of them, but you may want to look up info on a luteal cyst. I didn't have this confirmed by a doctor on my last cycle because AF started the night before my doc appt, but am 90% sure that this is what delayed my AF. AF didn't show up until 31dpo. I also had a little bit of brown spotting a couple times during the wait for AF. They are pretty common and trick alot of people into thinking they are pregnant when they keep getting BFNs on urine tests. Good luck and hope this isn't the case for you and it is just a shy BFP! Just wanted to give you a possible answer to all the uncertainty, because I have been there and know the feeling.

Hello ladies got my bfp this morning - Due date Saturday 13th July :D:D:D

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone!

Thank you for all the support x

I have mentioned this to a a couple ladies before and I am not sure if you were one of them, but you may want to look up info on a luteal cyst. I didn't have this confirmed by a doctor on my last cycle because AF started the night before my doc appt, but am 90% sure that this is what delayed my AF. AF didn't show up until 31dpo. I also had a little bit of brown spotting a couple times during the wait for AF. They are pretty common and trick alot of people into thinking they are pregnant when they keep getting BFNs on urine tests. Good luck and hope this isn't the case for you and it is just a shy BFP! Just wanted to give you a possible answer to all the uncertainty, because I have been there and know the feeling.

Thanks I hope it's a shy bfp too but honestly
I'm 26 dpo what are the chances of getting a bfp this late

Blood tests all came back normal. Whatever that means but the secretary got confused so doc ringing me in a bit probs to deliver the your not pregnant but you were speech

Congrats to all the new bfp's :) h&h 9 months to you!! Sorry to any losses and anybody who the witch got sending my love to all of you and thank you for helping me through my loss your all wonderful xx

:growlmad: AF got me at Oct.22nd, praying for nov be our month :hugs: to all the ladies that we dont loose our hopes,,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->