**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

Congrats to the new mommies (and daddies!) :cloud9:

BB - I reported Em on facebook as well... and removed her from my friends list on here and FB. So weird. :wacko:

Anyway, I actually slept decent last night! For a change! :haha: I can't believe I'm due TOMORROW already! :dohh: And still no signs of Ali coming out! Stubborn little bum, just like her sister... don't know why, I have a feeling this weekend might be IT... but I'm not getting my hopes up AT ALL!!! :nope:
I keep dreaming about going into labour too... it's such a tease!!! :dohh:

:shock: due tomorrow kate didnt realise it was tomorrow you were saying how behind some of us you were due now its here tomorrow

I know... I cannot believe the big day is tomorrow already! Although, as I'm sure you know... they quite often like to keep us waiting even longer!!! ;)

I read the other day that 25% of babies come early, 5% come on their due date and 70% are late... so I might as well throw in the towel now and assume she'll be AFTER tomorrow! :haha:

Yes but still you know you dont have long at all left :D hopefully she will be a good girl and come in october :D
Gosh i know i cant beleive chloe kept me waiting 6days extra the monkey,1st time ever in the family :haha: but she was worth the wait. wish it would slwo down now though

Well I have MAXIMUM 9 days to go... I will be induced next Friday if she's not here by then. But I really want to avoid that. :(

October would be nice! I already have a November baby so .... I'm hoping October!
Kyree kept me waiting 5 days so I'm expecting the same this time! But part of me keeps holding onto that hope that she'll come soon regardless!
They are totally worth the wait... and time does go so fast once they're born!!! Enjoy it, she'll be a toddler before you know it!!!! Trust me!

Well hopefully she will come a few days ealier than kyree and be an october baby. Would you like a haloween baby? Yes i would be nice if they oth had their own month of birth.

Yes i know i just wish she could stay like this forever, no matter how tyring it is i love her being so little and dont want her to grow up :haha:

I didn't want a halloween baby originally because I thought it wouldn't be fair for her... to always have her birthday on a holiday like that. But now, I think it would be okay... as a teenager it would be fun, for theme parties and what not eh?
I want them to have their own birthday months... sounds silly, but I do! :haha: And the further apart they are, the better!!! I don't want their birthdays too close.

I keep saying that about Kyree (wanting her to stay the way she is) but they grow soo fast. It's sad and scary to imagine her as a teenager, since she's still my little sweetheart right now who likes hugs and kisses from Mommy... and she actually WANTS to be with us (DH and I) all the time! It will break my heart when she doesn't want us all the time anymore! :(

Aww yes for a teenager it would be really nice to have theamed birthdays if she came on the 31st. Yes i know what you mean about them not wanting ot be in the same month even though a few days doesnt make much of a diffrence. My DH's cousin has her birthday on halloween she is 14 this year and doesnt seem to mind it at all :D

Yes thats what i dread i just dont want her to grow old. People keep saying she will be x age before you know it and im like well i dont want her to be shes my little baby ect. I know i will have more children but still dont want her to grow up

I think having halloween for a birthday would be perfect. It's Molly's due date, wonder if she'll be the 5% that comes on spot lol

Feeling some pretty strong cramping tonight! We rented "The Girl Who Played With Fire" so hoping that afterwards, maybe something will start, hehe, doubt it but I've gotta have hope!

Phillippa - Well this is my last baby, so once this one grows up... that's it. :shock: So I am making sure I enjoy every minute of it, and every age... because they will be grown up before I know it! :( And when they are older, that means I'm older too! :dohh: NOT fun! :nope:

NewMommy... maybe Molly will arrive on Halloween??? But havent you been in early labour for like a week now? :haha: You poor girl!

Jules - Good luck! I hope something happens for you soon!!!!

I think Halloween would be a cool birthday but I love all things scary...just not childbirth :haha: If not Halloween then I'm looking at November 5th, firework night, if they let me go that overdue!!!!

Still not sleeping very well. Hope I get a couple of good nights before Tinker shows up.

Wow 25% are early? That's quite a lot!

Had my little man weighed today, my boobie juice is doing it's job :) He's gained 7oz since birth but 8oz in the last 5 days! :D He now weighs 6lb 14oz!

Well, I woke up at 1am with some really strong pains coming in waves. Period cramping and lower back pains. Was thinking it could be it, but decided to go back to bed. I thought, if I can sleep for a while I need to! Plus if they become real contractions, they'll wake me up. I feel asleep and had the best sleep I've had in a long time! I am still having a lot of tightening in my lower bump and period cramping, so I'm hoping it'll happen soon! I'm just really uncomfortable and getting lots of pains. We'll see! I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so I'm interested to hear if I'm getting anywhere! Hope all you ladies had a good night!

Hi everyone, hope all are well and congratulations on the babies born :flower:

Just to update I had my beautiful baby boy Kellan on 12th after a 3 day labour, episiotomy and losing 1100ml of blood, I am so in love and so happy and would go through it all again :cloud9:

Hope everyone is holding their babies very soon :thumbup:

xx

Congratulations Krissy & Juless - that sounds very promising. The night before I was induced I had cramping about every 7-8 mins that woke me up & I was 3cm when I went in to be induced. Hopefully it's your turn soon.

yep I'm on day 7 now....=/ her due date is halloween...so 5% maybe she'll come

Well girls I had my little girl, Athena Raine, on Friday Oct. 22. It was a pretty rough labor... 38 hours of labor and then and emergency c-section. She was SOOOO worth all the pain though. I'll try and get my birth story up today and get into the October bumpkins parents thread soon. Have been soooooo busy!

Hope all you girls are doing well.

Hang in the over due girls, it'll be all over soon!

Good luck to those ladies feelings something start, Lots of labor dust to you!

Can't wait to see us all on the other side!!! :hugs:

Congrats new mommies!!!! :cloud9:
Good luck today Jules! :D

So it's my due date today, still no baby!!! But I'm hanging in there... November 5th is induction day so no more than a week as of tomorrow... but I keep hoping for this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->