**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

Just thought id pop in to give you ladies some :dust: as its last day of october tomorrow :winkwink:

I hope all the new mums are doing well too :) can someone give me the link to the parenting group please i cant find it :wacko:

I am sooooo tired i think i was slighty naive about how much sleep i would get in the night :haha:

xx

Hi ladies, just a quick update from me, Jasmine Emily was born Mon 25/10/10, 13 days overdue, at 22;39 weighing 8lb 5oz. Fairly quick labour once waters were broken by mw then had the drip put in, 5 and a half hours later Jasmine was born. Only had gas and air which mw took off me during the pushing stage!! Will post a nore detailed birth story soon with pics. :cloud9::cloud9:

Good luck to those still waiting and congrats to the new mums xx

Congrats new mommies, and thanks for the labour dust! :D

Steffy - It definitely is a rude awakening in the beginning, how much sleep you DON'T get... :haha: But sooo worth it! And it does get better! :)

Link to parenting group: https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...ins-2010-parenting-thread-13.html#post7521629

Congrats to all new mummies
Hope things get moving soon kate, maybe try a bit for :sex: to see if it helps. they say the more the better so you never know. :D i wonder if any october bumpkins will be born tomorrow on halloween
:dust: to all the babies hanging in there

Is it just you and me left in here MommyKC? Sure feels like it!
Congrats to the new mommies!!
I'm so completely exhausted today and have a slight headache.. pretty sure it's my sinuses though. The temperature decided to go from warm t-shirt weather to freezing cold since yesterday and that always makes my head hurt! I hope it doesn't turn into a terrible migrane since I have to go in for gel in the morning!

I am still here too...=/
still 10 min apart contractions but not I have added intense pressure and pain my only my right hip. she must be leaning. little brat.

I seriously did jumping jacks. nothing.

Well it's definitely just the three of us then! :haha:
I've been having cramping off and on all day today, like period cramps. They are annoying but bearable.... hopefully it means something. I doubt it though. :shrug: I might as well just assume I'm going to be induced next weekend! Maybe that will get her to come on her own??? :haha:

Wow newmommy, contractions every 10 minutes... don't know how you do it! :nope: How do you sleep???

I don't! heh I can usually get maybe an hour, but honestly, I'm exhausted. And I'm having yellow discharge and I'm really afraid she might have poo'd....but they won't listen to me or really seem to care about how much pain I'm in. =/

Lots about dust jules, newmommy and mommykc!! You must be so pissed off. Newmommy I can't believe they won't listen to you, are you in the uk??

I'm up again have been since 2.30 amazing how men say ' just wake me up and have a break if your tired!' yeah right!! Felicity is having milk every 4 hours and has a gassy tummy so I'm up with her 24/7!! Tired but so in love with her.
How do you post pics up?? I'm a technophobe. Then she can have her BnB debut lol xxx

aw labour dust to all who need it. MummyKC I went into labour the morning I was due to be induced! Had a bloody show 2nights before and the day before so maybe yours will come naturally - there is still time yet!

Hann - it's so true! no matter how much men offer to help, we are the ones looking after the babes....especially for the first few months! :)
To upload pics, go to "GO Advanced" and then under "Attachments" you can browse the files and upload them. :)

Starsunshine... I hope I follow in your footsteps! I am feeling more and more pain everyday but still no baby. This waiting SUCKS! :haha: Though it is nice knowing that in less than a week, she will be here regardless but I want to go into labour on my own. :(

Newmommy - I would be really PO'd. :growlmad: After a week of contractions, I would be asking to get induced or have SOMETHING to help me along, like my water broke??? That's insane!

Thanks Hun will upload a piccie of my little princess when I'm not on my mobile!! Any news on labour front?? Xxx

I know I'm losingmy MIND. I am in the US they are supposed to want to intervene, I wish they WOULD lol

Sorry I missed you newmommy23 - for some reason I thought you had your baby.. :p

I went in for the gel this morning. Stayed for monitoring after and Rose was her normal active self impressing the nurses and doctor with all her movements, hehe! Almost right away I started cramping and getting bad back pains and now that I'm home they are even stronger. Quite intense pains and I can't get comfortable no matter how I sit or lie down. I have no idea if these are the cramps they told me I'd get or if they are actual contractions though. It's hard to know what it is I'm feeling! I just know that I'm in a lot of pain right now... so I'm trying to stay comfortable in my pj's and having my husband rub my back.
Hope things are progressing for you guys and things don't take too much longer for all of us!

:dust: to all who are waiting, hope some of you do manage to pop tonight whilst still october :D

Come on bumpkins its time to come out now, at least one of you had got to be a halloween baby surely x
Have any october bumpkins come on due date?

Well, no halloween baby for me! :( And still no signs either of her coming anytime soon either! Grrr. Just some more mucous (tmi) but not even much of that.

Jules - That's great, I am hoping I get the gel on Friday and can come home to wait it out... this being my second baby I'm hoping things would go relatively fast for me, IF it comes down to induction... though I am still hoping to go naturally.

Newmommy - I hope they do something for you soon!!! You poor thing. :hugs:

yeah no due date baby for me....sigh....on to day ten....=/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back