****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

I am pregnant with #2, another little girl! Congrats to you guys! Hard to believe it was nearly 2 years ago we all got to know each other here! Time flies, especially when you have a toddler to keep you busy, eh?

Our 3 year old doing great. After 3 yrs ttc our 2nd we just lost our son @ 17 weeks.

Off to get IVF - 1st attempt in February. Hoping for twins.

Hope u r well, sorry to see u had an early miscarriage - hugs x

Hey! Was thinking about this thread the other day too!
So sorry that you have both suffered a loss :hugs:

My 3yr old is doing great. Complete heart warrior and kicking the butt out of her heart condition :) Definitely no more kids for me.... I never thought I'd say that!

This popped up in my weekly alerts so thought I'd say hi!
We're all good. Noah's doing really well and entertaining us with his cheekiness. No idea where he gets half of what he says from!
Just sticking with the one we think, not sure we could cope going through it all again. But we're happy with that :)
How is everyone else? Sorry to hear about the losses :(

Thanks.

Tristan is doing great. He's still really loving and extremely caring. He can be a cheeky monkey at times though! :lol: He's just getting over chicken pox at the minute.

Wow, good to see everyone. Sorry for the MCs :(
Anna is a smart energetic little munchkin.
We had our second girl last year. I think we are done though.

How lovely to see posts in this thread! I am really sorry to hear of losses though.

I had another baby in October 2013. His name is Noah, and he was born at home on the 24th. Poppy's birthday is on the 19th! That's going to be fun when they're 18 and 21 in the same month, lol.

His birth was amazing compared to Poppy's, I can't wait to have another homebirth in fact! hahaha. Adjusting to two was easier then adjusting to one, but Poppy did find it tough. I'm in no hurry, I want to make the most of it.

Poppy's first day of nursery was today, she loved putting her uniform on
1491773_10153736165375707_770308273_n.jpg

And here's one of them together!
563464_10153697037490707_814841603_n.jpg

I hope everyone is doing well!

Awww beautiful!

Tristan still goes to the childminder at the moment. He's on a waiting list for nursery. We've looked at 2 but only liked 1 so we are happy to leave him at the childminders longer.

Congratulations to all those who have had more children.

We had our second on 27th August 2013, 10 days early born at home 9lbs 13 oz, no pain relief - Maddison Rose.
Full story here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-birthing-pool-home-birth-no-pain-relief.html

Hoping for one more in around 3-4 years

Attachments

• 12 (600x450).jpg
    12 (600x450).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 17 (1024x681).jpg
    17 (1024x681).jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 15
Saw this thread pop up as I was scrolling through the main forum.

Subaru and brunettebimbo, so sorry to hear of your losses :hugs:

Oh my goodness! I can't believe our babies are now past the 3 mark. Where does time go? I was looking back at my old posts the other day, comparing this pregnancy to the last and it feels like such a distant memory. :wacko:

Embrasing the 'threenagers' here. Have a beautiful, courageous and headstrong little lady and another one on the way after an ectopic in April last year. Counting our blessings now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->