****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Aww what a sweet boy! Sorry about the teething though. :(

Alora walks everywhere too. Its crazy! I let her walk in a store the other day and she ran everywhere! They aren't babies anymore... :nope:

They most def ain't babies anymore
Chloe eats her dinner with a fork and everything now very scary.

Also me and dh are looking at gettin our 1st car :)

So glad to hear all the babies are doing great!! Rosalina is growing like a weed, now around 30lbs! She is on a sleeping schedule, goes to bed easily for us (most nights!) and is walking constantly. She says a few words and created her own sign language to let us know when she wants something, lol! I'm really excited that we're going to start trying for #2 in a few months!! I love being a mom so much I can't wait to have another!

hey girls, how are we all :)

I had my 2nd little man on jan 13th (8 weeks early), he is called Lucas Alexander and he was 3lb 11.5oz! he had a rough start and had too be ventilated and needed a chest drain and got transfered too another hospital with a NICU, but he is now doing well and is back at our original hospital and back in the SCBU, just need too fatten him up and get him home!

hey girls, how are we all :)

I had my 2nd little man on jan 13th (8 weeks early), he is called Lucas Alexander and he was 3lb 11.5oz! he had a rough start and had too be ventilated and needed a chest drain and got transfered too another hospital with a NICU, but he is now doing well and is back at our original hospital and back in the SCBU, just need too fatten him up and get him home!

Ooo... Huge congratulations Buttonnose... Hope he gets home asap xxxx

Wow congrats! What a tiny guy! Glad he's doing better and hope he gains some weight.

Congratulations button hope he's doing well.

Chloe is coming on in leaps and bounds weve slowly introduced potty and shes used it 5 times, just making it a game atm.
Yesterday evenin we baked some lovely muffins and gonna do cookies and crispie cakes later in week. She's only got 4 teeth left to come through

Wow the potty! Anna is just beginning to tell us when she needs a change. Good for chloe!

Wow thats amazing. Alora couldn't care less about the potty right now...:haha: Well, unless it involves throwing something in it. :roll:

A mahoosive congratulations to Buttonnose, what a scary time but great that he his back to your local hospital. Gosh another baby how surreal, fab news, keep me posted xx

My little update, well Macy is just over 23lbs now on the 75th centile, cant get her on cows milk still little madam but never mind. She understands a hell a lot now, thinking of getting the potty out too, she seems to know now when she needs a change, she has a fab way of telling me what she wants eg for juice she just chucks her cup at me lol. She has stacks of teeth, lost count now, speech is coming on, she is a very happy baby, sleeps very well. Tantrums are now setting in, had 3 of them now this week, one was coz she was over tired, the other two due to frustration wanting to run around like the others at a party and a pub lol where we were having lunch today. Once out of highchair a happy bunny :) All the same a tad embarrasing.

She can feed herself with a fork and spoon and hates me even trying to feed her. On the whole doing really well and running around like a mad hatter lol xx

wow congrats (bit laaaaate sorry!) How is he doing now??

Potty....well he'll sit on it but he'll end up doing it next to it! but he does tell me when he needs a wee or poo so that's something!

We just found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting #3!! We're so excited :happydance:

Its great, because when I ask my boys where the baby is, they point to my stomach, and they both give the baby kisses before they go to sleep at night :cloud9:

congratulations to you both :D Id love another now but couldnt be further away from practical.

Chloe is doing well with the potty, will take herself if its in the same room, she is better at weeing than pooing, she did 6wees on her potty yesterday in one day :D

Congrats on the pregnancies ladies! :) I miss belly kisses, so cute. :cloud9:

Wow, Chloe is very clever! I can't believe she's using the potty already! :shock:

Glad to hear all the little ones are doing well! Congrats to those expecting!! Rose has a potty but I haven't had a chance to really try her with it yet. Not sure how to start, really!
We just started trying for #2 this month, hoping for a lucky month!!

Aww Jules, how exciting! :D Good luck, and fingers crossed! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"