~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

This will be our third baby. My other 2 pregnancies were good. Noticeable ms in the first trimester with both but nothing major either. I had some pregnancy induced tachycardia with my second (not fun) but both babies came out happy and healthy and slept beautifully from the start. Hoping this one will be the same :) can't wait to get my bump!!!!!

hello ladies!!! my LMP was Jan 4th i tested 14 dpo and got my BFP! my due date is october 11th!!! my moms bday is october 15th so maybe i could hold out a little longer haha

Congrats ladies! This is my first pregnancy - I've been cramping for the last couple of days and have tender bbs. Hopefully these are good signs. I've tested 4 days in a row now and the lines have become darker each day :)

Hi everyone! Can I join you?

I am due 12th October, got my BFP on Saturday!

I am very excited, this will be my first.

X

Congrats to the new ladies! We're filling up fast already! X

Yay!!!!! New bumps!!! Welcome. I'll add you to the list.

Hi, my name is Shannon and I am due on October 9th with our second. :)

My EDD for now is October 8th! Thanksgiving (in Canada)!!! It will also be the one year anniversary of me quitting smoking! Karma rocks!

I was having cramps up until 3 days ago, and my nipples aren't as sore. They only wee sore to touch. I've felt a little queezy once in awhile, but I don't know if that has to do with the pregnancy or what? It could have been nerves, when I get over tired I sometimes get that sick feeling too... I desperately want strong symptoms...

Congrats and welcome to the newbies!! I'm super stocked for all the pumkins coming our way. My DS is a Sept baby, so my babies will be 4 years apart. I'm thinking that's a good age difference; hopefully he'll want to be my little helper at times. :baby:

I don't have many symptoms yet. Sore bbs, cramping off and on and extremely tired and moody. That part sucks, but hoping it evens out soon enough.

I'm pretty excited and anxious for my first scan on March 7. It'll really hit me when I hear that heartbeat. I remember it being so emotional the first time I heard it.

I'm having my scan next Tuesday and can't wait. I've been having the flu the past 3 days and feeling terrible. Today I ended up with a bit of hives reaction but I think is because I was wearing too many clothes as when I took off my jumper it improved a lot.

My kids are March and June babies the have 3 years 3 months gap and I think that's reasonable too. I wished I had my ds before but we were trying then for 9 months with no luck. The gap now is going to be even greater!! lol

Hi ladies,
Mind if I join in? I'm due Oct 7-9th area, 9th if you go by LMP but 7 if you go by my early ovation from triggering. Congrats to all of you! So exciting!!! This will be my second baby, my son is 12 months.

Hi ladies!! How are you all doing? My ms has started so I'm feeling :thumbup:

Hope you'll have a lovely weekend!!

You're feeling good about MS? :haha: That's funny. Do you mean it's just a reminder that your bubs is doing well enough in there to make you sick?

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to pee, and woke up with awful night sweats. Has anyone had those yet?
I was so panicked that I was going to have a miscarriage due to low progesterone (since night sweats can be a symtpom of that) that I couldn't fall back asleep for 2 hours! It was awful. Called my dr this am and they said it's perfectly normal with the hormones trying to balance and not to worry, so that made me feel better. That was just a terrible feeling and I hope I can chill out and just go with the flow from now on. :wacko:

I'm feeling good because it gives me a bit of reassurance. Hopefully all will be well this time around.

I've had weird dreams but not the sweats.

I've has weird dreams, waking for a 3 hour stretch middle of the night, no ms but today was the first full meal I've eaten in 3 days, I've just picked at food and snacked on yogurt and fruit. After eating my meal I feel so full I'm having shortness of breath!

I totally understand how ms can give you reassurance. As much as I hate it, today was my first day of feeling some mild ms. I ended up having to pack some trail mix in my purse today and nibbled on some to keep my belly calm. This would be the earliest my ms has ever shown up. I'm hoping it doesn't get too bad.

I don't really get true night sweats but I feel like my body is running hot. I usually snuggle under blankets on the couch and I've found myself not needing them. I go outside when envy one else is wearing jackets and I don't need one. I guess it's just another way our bodies handle the preggers hormones.

Hope everyone had a great day!!!!! Woot woot for the weekend!!!!! Anyone have any fun plans?

This is my second baby and I think we're due 6th Oct although I have a feeling it might be a bit later after my scan. DS will be 3 on the 19th October so I've got two very close birthdays. I hope they'll enjoy having birthdays so close together :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->