~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

I'm new to this forum so be gentle on me :)

I'm expecting my second on 15th October (I think). I have a daughter who is 2 nearly 3 so 3 years 5 month age gap.... eek!

Feeling very crampy and exhausted and have had waves of nausea too but not full MS yet...

Off to try and figure out photos and tickers!
x

Hi Ladies. Can I join you? In shock at BFP with 6 month old. We were NTNP but as it took 18 months with ds thought we were pretty safe, d'oh! Lots of symptoms I didn't notice til after bfp, wine tasting funny made me test :lol:

Due 7th as far as I can tell

Hi fifi!! It's nice you didn't have to try. That way you managed to avoid all the stress :haha:

Congratulations Fifi!

Short age gap means they'll probably grow up close though - there is only 16 months between me and my brother and we were like twins growing up!

It was coffee tasting funny that made me test. Complete shock as I'd convinced myself it would take ages to fall.....

Is anyone struggling to sleep? I'm restless and I just can't seem to get comfy

Pregnancy insomnia has kicked in for me. That and weeing lots. I had both last time too!

I'm glad I didn't find out til now as all my m/cs were straight after bfp at 3-5 weeks. Now just stressed about how I'm going to cope with 2 and feeling guilty my son won't have us exclusively for long.

I guess I should set up a ticker...gonna have to accept I am having another baby!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? Due on 19th October :happydance:

I already have a 20 month old little man. Im currently living in Germany where my husband who is in the army is based. He is currently deployed in Afghanistan and we conceived a RnR baby :winkwink:

Nice to meet you all xx

I'm new to this forum so be gentle on me :)

I'm expecting my second on 15th October (I think). I have a daughter who is 2 nearly 3 so 3 years 5 month age gap.... eek!

Feeling very crampy and exhausted and have had waves of nausea too but not full MS yet...

Off to try and figure out photos and tickers!
x

You're due the same day as me (so far)!! Welcome! My DS will be 4 years and 1 month when this pumpin shows up. 3 1/2 is a good age gap. :thumbup:

Pregnancy insomnia has kicked in for me. That and weeing lots. I had both last time too!

I'm glad I didn't find out til now as all my m/cs were straight after bfp at 3-5 weeks. Now just stressed about how I'm going to cope with 2 and feeling guilty my son won't have us exclusively for long.

I guess I should set up a ticker...gonna have to accept I am having another baby!

Welcome!! The good thing about having babies so close is that your oldest will probaby adjust quickly and won't even remember a time of being an only child!

I've had the pregnancy insomnia also. I wake up in the middle of the night stressing about finances and whatever. It's hard not to stress at first, but it all works out. That's what everyone keeps telling me, so I'm going with that. :flower:

Yay Annabelle a bump buddy!

I really wanted a 3 1/2 year gap so am really chuffed :thumbup: It still doesn't feel quite real though? Apart from all the symptoms lol. Don't think I'll quite believe it till I've had a scan and I have a bump lol

Glad its not just me with the insomnia.... from 3 weeks on I've been exhausted 9-10 hours a night then suddenly 3 nights ago I've been laid awake ever since??

Welcome Tashtash :)

Hi Ladies

Can I join you? :)

I'm 29, married, live in Surrey (UK) and this will be our first baby. I've had a MMC about 18 months ago and two chemicals in the last 6 months. So hoping for a sticky baby!

No symptoms at all so far though. It's making me a bit worried but I know every pregnancy is different and I am trying to stay positive.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

x

Hi Ladies

Can I join you? :)

I'm 29, married, live in Surrey (UK) and this will be our first baby. I've had a MMC about 18 months ago and two chemicals in the last 6 months. So hoping for a sticky baby!

No symptoms at all so far though. It's making me a bit worried but I know every pregnancy is different and I am trying to stay positive.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

x

Welcome!! Hope it's a sticky bean for you. Seems like chemicals happen VERY early in pregnancy, so you would seem to be out of the woods on that. Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :flower:

Agreed, Emsmum! I know my pumpkin seed is there, but I just want to hear the heartbeat and see that it's there. The bump is always fun when it first shows up too! :haha:

feanorous - congrats! I've been through 4 losses (early m/cs), I got early scans with my last preg which helped, are you getting anything like that?

Hi Guys, thanks for the welcome!

Must admit, I am glad I found this thread, it's a bit smaller than the HUGE October Pumpkins in 'pregnancy buddies'. I posted on there a few times but I was starting to think my posts were invisible as no one replied :)

FiFi - I have my doctors appointment on Thursday and I am going to ask if I can have an early scan. Hopefully they will say yes, but I have also booked a private early scan when I will be 7w+6.

When I went to the doctors last week to ask for blood tests to look at my HCG, I said to him I have had two chemical pregnancies and he looked at me totally blankly....then later in the conversation he asked "What do you mean by a chemical pregnancy?"!! I had to explain it to him lol.

Is anyone else having an early scan soon, or had one already? If so, how far along will you be?

x

I had that with docs before! Last time I was scanned at 5 wks and 6 wks then had to wait til 12wks. My scan pics are in preg journal which is linked in parenting one. Seeing the heart beat at 6 wks really calmed me down!

I had my scan today and we saw the sac and something that looked like the little bean. Change my dates to 6wks even and my due date to 9/10/12. Based on my last opk it sounds right I'm 6 wks today. She didn't take too long with me as she thought it was too early to see anything so I should get another scan on 23/02 and I hope to see more then. I'm praying for a hb!!

Welcome to all the new ladies. I'm sorry if I haven't updated the list but I'll do it probably this weekend when I have a bit more free time. I've been having exams this week so it's a bit complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->