~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Glad your scan went well Madrid and fingers crossed you get to hear a heartbeat at the next one :)

Feanorous I know what you mean... I posted in the gianormous October thread too but as I work full time and have a 2 year old too I just can't keep up!! So glad I found this one.

Madrid hope your exams are going well

xx

Hey Emsmum, wow working full time and a 2 year old! You must be a busy lady!

I told my sister last night, which I am glad I did because it was good to have someone to talk to. Dh doesn't really get it! I think until he actually sees something on the scan etc he won't believe it.

I did my final digi this morning, it came up with pregnant 3+ within 45 seconds! That made me feel better as still no symptoms. I have to step away from the tests now though!

Madrid, sounds like the scan went well! It's prob just a tad too early to see hb :)

Hope you all have lovely days today.
Xx

Hi, Ladies! I'm due October 6. However, it could change after my first scan. I didn't "O" until CD 18. My Dr. said 4 days may not be enough to change my EDD. So, I'm sticking with LMP unless he changes it.

I don't have my first scan until Feb. 27, I'll be around 8 weeks. This is my second pregnancy. I had my first last April.

yay someone else with a small age gap!

My son is almost 7 months and this baby is a bit of a surprise (it took us 18 months with my son, thought we were safe, didn't even bd around ov time but it's thrown by bf'ing)

Glad your tests went well, Madrid. Can't wait until we all get around 8 weeks and get the have the scans. I feel like I'm in limbo until then. Three weeks to go and it's taking forever already!! I don't want to rush the pregnancy, but come on already. :coffee:

Im about to join the 2 under 2 club.... J is 11months and i got a faint bfp today. I'll be retesting in a few days. But tentitively dd is Oct 23rd.

My Name is Sara, Nice to meet you all and congrats!

Im about to join the 2 under 2 club.... J is 11months and i got a faint bfp today. I'll be retesting in a few days. But tentitively dd is Oct 23rd.

My Name is Sara, Nice to meet you all and congrats!

Congrats you to honey!!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

Madrid... Glad your scan went well!!!! Can't wait till I get mine..... March 9th is sooooo far off

Feanorous make that now working full time with a 2 year old and pregnant to boost.... I'm exhausted! :sleep:

Congratulations and welcome to Readynwilling and Leinzlove :)

I realised with a shock last night that I have a tiny bump!! My work trousers (which fit just a week ago) don't even zip any more and the button is about 3 inches away from closing :wacko: I'd heard that you stretched quicker second time round but that is ridiculous!!!

Very jealous at you all having scans at 8 weeks... I've still got another 7 weeks to wait until 12 weeks.... feels like a lifetime away!

Hi ladies, yesturday i got my BFP at 10dpo, very strong line came up right away..My due date is Oct 23...Dh and I tried for 10 months and finally on our last chance ( hubby being deployed feb 29th) we did it :) I am still in shock and also so very nervous, im worried bout miscarriage, and workng full time and raising my 4 yr old while hubby is away....Sorry to rant a bit, i am so very excited, but is it normal to be this worried as wel???

Welcome to all the new ladies :)

I need some positive vibes today. I am just feeling down about it all!

I went to the doctor this morning, she was lovely and she has referred me for an early scan because of my history. So it will probably be in about 10 days when I'm closer to 7 weeks. Thats good and I am pleased, I just can't help but feel this is all in my head...I have NO symptoms at all.

I didn't do a test today, but I am feeling so tempted to buy one on my way home just to try and reassure myself!

Argh why does this have to be so worry-some?!

x x x

Feanorous make that now working full time with a 2 year old and pregnant to boost.... I'm exhausted! :sleep:

Congratulations and welcome to Readynwilling and Leinzlove :)

I realised with a shock last night that I have a tiny bump!! My work trousers (which fit just a week ago) don't even zip any more and the button is about 3 inches away from closing :wacko: I'd heard that you stretched quicker second time round but that is ridiculous!!!

Very jealous at you all having scans at 8 weeks... I've still got another 7 weeks to wait until 12 weeks.... feels like a lifetime away!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that is seeming to get a bump already! Not even 6 weeks, and my pants are getting tighter. :dohh:

I know how you feel about being tired too! I work full time and have a 3 1/2 year old to chase around. It will probably make this pregnancy go by faster being so much busier this time around, I imagine.

Hi ladies, yesturday i got my BFP at 10dpo, very strong line came up right away..My due date is Oct 23...Dh and I tried for 10 months and finally on our last chance ( hubby being deployed feb 29th) we did it :) I am still in shock and also so very nervous, im worried bout miscarriage, and workng full time and raising my 4 yr old while hubby is away....Sorry to rant a bit, i am so very excited, but is it normal to be this worried as wel???

Welcome and congrats!! It took me almost a week to not be in shock (we were trying for 14 months) and to be excited. I was stressed, nervous and not super excited at first. BUT once it kicked it that I am really pregnant, I calmed down. Let your hormones try to even out a bit, then I'm sure you'll be fine. :flower:

Feanorous sending you big hugs and lots of positive vibes :hugs: Did you buy tests on your way home? Its worth testing again if it helps you relax more. Really glad you have a scan date to look forward too. Just remember lots of women get no symptoms at all :)

Mmafro congratulations and welcome :) its perfectly normal to worry... I worry about how I'll cope with it all - 2 1/2 year old, commuting, full time work... and still worrying about miscarriage too :wacko: It doesn't quite feel real yet?

I had my first scan yesterday (5w1d) and saw the gestational sac. Dr said everything looks right on track, but I am more anxious now than I was before the scan! I go back when I will be 8w for a follow up - it will be my first "real" appt (doc didn't take any blood or due any testing other than ultrasound). Has anyone else had an early scan?

That's a really early scan? Do you have health concerns that made them do one so early. Most early scans are 6-7 weeks as they most likely detect a heartbeat then.

I was on clomid and they wanted to make sure that it wasn't ectopic. I am so impatient - waiting these next couple weeks to see/hear hb is going to drive me nuts!

Great to hear your scan went well. My Dr. won't see me until I'm 8 weeks. Long wait, I can't wait to see my baby!

I'm very happy that my children will be close in age. I actually got my :bfp: after 5 months of ttc.

How are you all feeling?

ladies, 6-8wks for a scan is much better than waiting til 12!!!! In the UK unless there are concerns you aren't scanned early. I had early ones last time due to recurrent losses but since I had my son last july I doubt I'd get one!!

Feanorous - how are you feeling today? It does get easier. Sometimes symptoms don't kick in til 6wks+

Fifi folle - that's crazy you ladies have to wait so long. I know lots of the other uk ladies are booming early scans privately and paying for them as its the peace of mind they crave.

Demre 810 - I also was on clomid but aren't too concerned as no bleeding which normally happens with eptopic. It's nice you get to know things are good for now. Did they give you s pic?

If my calculations are correct I'll be due October 21st! Or until the doctor says otherwise. This will be my second pregnancy I currently have a 1 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->