~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

congrats ladybug!

hope everyone else is well and enjoying their LO's :)

maidelyn - how are you? are you waiting it out or going for induction? x

I couldn't imagine still being pregnant. You are a strong gal Madelyn. My baby has now exceeded what her brother weighed at birth, and by a whole 8 oz, lol. She is growing well, on par with an average sized baby girl (59th percentile).
Hope everyone's little gems are well :)

lol there's no choice in being strong Hopeful, kinda stuck with it :(
Induction is booked for saturday Lindblum, originally I was all about waiting it out but my baby is so lazy he barely moves so I'd be freaking out constantly and I can't have my nice natural waterbirth in the MLU once I hit 42wks plus I don't think I could ever forgive myself if something happened after 42wks....
Also OH is desperate for baby to be born and doing my head in!!

Took madalynn to her one month appt. She now weighs 10 lbs 10 oz and 22.5 inches long. She is gaining weight great. She got her 2nd Hep B shot and it made me cry and want to punch the nurse!! She cried big crocodile tears! I'm still breastfeeding and its going well except i had a clogged duct but i cleared that up so all back to normal. She is staying awake more during the day and sleeping in 3 hr runs at night. We r still cosleeping. She smiles more n more every day. Hope every one and their LOs r doing well!

Congrats to the new mamas and good luck to the ladies still waiting to pop!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!

Hi all. Congratulations Suzanne. Hope it all goes well Maidelyn. I am super busy and Lucas is busy growing a few more chins, he is my little fat boy :)
His big brother has a cold and managed to sneeze all over Lucas, so much for breastmilk immunity because he is now snuffly too. Not great when you're only 13 days old. I guess that is part of having a toddler and a newborn! At least he is still feeding and no fever.
Hope everyone is well and looking forward to your update Maidelyn x

I know what u mean about the sickness!! Her sister went to her aunts house for the wkend n brought back a nasty sickness n i got it i thought since i was breastfeeding she wouldnt get because i was breastfeeding...nope..so this is the 2nd time she has been sick n shes not even 2 mths old. Hope ur lil one feels better soon.

Congrats Ladies! I was apart of this thread but I had a MC. I concieved again and am now expecting in January. Also wanted to share that Madrid98 (started this thread) she is also expecting in February. :)

Congrats Ladies! I was apart of this thread but I had a MC. I concieved again and am now expecting in January. Also wanted to share that Madrid98 (started this thread) she is also expecting in February. :)

congrats to you both!

That's brilliant! So pleased for you both! :thumbup:

Congrats to both you ladies. Hope to hear the wonderful news of you babies coming in the new year!

Congrats to you both Leinzlove and Madrid! That is wonderful news! :)

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hope all is well with everyone.

Hi Mel! How are you doing? How is the little one doing? I cannot believe our babies are almost at the 9 month age!! My Kayla is sitting up on her own and is crawling/scooting backwards. Hopefully she will be crawling forward soon! :)

I hope everyone else is doing well! Post if you can! :)

Hey leikela! Our babies r growing so fast its scary! Maddy crawls and furniture walks now. Shes stood by herself for a brief second but no steps yet. She has 6 teeth and is so over puree lol I still breastfeed her and she eats some finger food now.

Hi Mel! Good for Maddy! Sounds like she is really coming along!! :) Kayla has 4 teeth and her canines are visable but not all the way in yet. Kayla is still liking her puree but has started sucking her bath water off her hands so I think it is sippy cup time! :)

Happy first birthday to all the october babies, hope you all had great first birthdays for your little ones! x

Indeed - happy birthday to all the little ones! It has been a very fast, busy year for us!
DD is walking and talking now. Still BFing and cosleeping. Only 6 teeth though, I'm sure DS had more by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->