~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Dawson Michael is here :) He arrived at 8:29pm on Oct 16th. 8lbs 2oz and 22" long.

Attachments

• 8177_4557737191914_1785822832_n.jpg
    8177_4557737191914_1785822832_n.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 522167_4551627879185_1610596489_n.jpg
    522167_4551627879185_1610596489_n.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
Awwww....love his hair! I've been having a bad few days with OH, been acting like a sulky child generally and to top it off has decided he doesn't like the baby's name anymore! Poor little bugger is going to end up with his bump nickname for good at this rate!!!!!!

Congrats to all the new mamas!!! Love all the pics!!! Keep um coming!

Madalynn will be a month old tomorrow and has continued to successfully breastfeed the whole time. She is just now starting to stay awake during the day. Most nites she wakes up every 2-3 hrs to b changed and fed but there was usually a period of an hr or more that she would just fuss. Past couple nites she wakes up i change and feed her and back to sleep she goes. Last nite she slept from 1130 till 4 i was in shock. I tried to give her a pacifier she will not take it she gives me this horrible look n spits it out. She wants nothing to do with it. She has her 2nd doc appt on monday. Using our scale she weighs atleast 10 lbs. So she has gained atleast 1 lb 11 oz in 2 wks

I've done a month of breastfeeding too :) it's been bloody hard so very proud mama here!

I was going to get him weighed today but waiting in for a flat inspection! Of course they haven't turned up yet so I could have taken him this morning - have to wait till Monday now if I can make it :( :(

My 11th oct yellow turned pink on 23rd October ladies. Story and pics in journal signature below :) (page 27) xxx

Congrats to all the new mamas!!! Love all the pics!!! Keep um coming!

Glad to hear things are going well for you Mel!! My baby is just about a week old and is still up at night and sleeping during the day. Slowly but surely! :)

I've done a month of breastfeeding too :) it's been bloody hard so very proud mama here!

I am almost a week in to breast feeding and it is hard! My milk is only starting to come in now. I have actually been drinking a small amount of Guiness beer and it has really helped with production! My Dr. actually recommended it because of the hops.

My 11th oct yellow turned pink on 23rd October ladies. Story and pics in journal signature below :) (page 27) xxx

Congrats Mumof1! :)

Congrats Mumof1+1!

Glad BFing is going well for so many of us :) It's a lot tougher than it's sometimes made out to be but it's so worth it in the long term (I try to remind myself of this when DD is clusterfeeding for hours!)

Dawson Michael is here :) He arrived at 8:29pm on Oct 16th. 8lbs 2oz and 22" long.

Congratulations both!

My due date is tomorrow and I really didn't think I would still be pregnant but I am, so I am making the most of it. I have had BH at 5-6 minutes apart for up to three hours on one occasion so it's all getting a bit much now. I have only ever gone over due once and that was only 5 days so I am really hoping this baby is not planning on beating his sister for the overdue spot!

*sigh* not even a twinge here, reckon this'll be a november baby......:cry:

All the best to you Chesire and Maidelyn! My last gyno appointment was on a Wednesday and everything was closed up with no dilation in sight. I went into labor early Saturday morning. It can all happen so fast. Here is to smooth births! :)

Daniel James Arnold arrived 28.10.12 at 5.10pm :)
Quick and easy birth back home by 8pm in time for x-factor :)
Settled in amazingly and thankfully not hurting too much after the birth, not too many stitches this time either thank god :) will update more soon

congrats melllly!

Cheshire and Maidelyn - good luck to you and any other ladies waiting on their babies xx

Hiya ladies just to update my yellow bump turned out to be a beautiful pink princess**I had her on Friday and only just getting the chance to get online now. On my phone so can't post much but will give proper birth story at some stage*

Finally made my way back here. Natalie Anne Waters made her debut on her due date! So nice to see alot of other lo's have been showing up this past week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->