~~++October Bumpkins 2012++~~

Congratulations Mellly, Dizzydoll and Katealim x x

Finally made my way back here. Natalie Anne Waters made her debut on her due date! So nice to see alot of other lo's have been showing up this past week.

oops, missed your post. Congratulations!

I'm trying to keep the front page up to date, let me know if I've missed you or got it wrong :flower:

Lucas Owen made his appearance on his due date 29th at 9.11pm weighing 9Ibs in what was a quick and wonderful birth. We just got home this afternoon so I will update with pictures and birth story soon.

Congratulations Dizzydoll and Katealim.

Here is the link to my birth story https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r/1348985-cheshires-due-date-update-pics.html

and some more pics DSCF2112.jpg

Congrats Cheshire! Glad to hear it was a quick and easy birth x

The other ladies that ended up with emergency c-sections..how are you coping? 10 days on and I'm still in a fair amount of pain, although it is less cramps and more just the scar/wound hurting now, especially when I move about. I'm finding it really tough not being able to drive or pick up my toddler. Although inevitably I have to pick her up every now and then e.g. Putting her in her cot for naps. Also there's a large hard lump above the scar - anyone know if this is normal/permanent? Euggh, so much for my wishes for an easier birth this time. She's so worth it though, the little cutie.

I'm at almost 4 weeks and only now picking ds up regularly (dh worked from home once his pat leave was over.) At your stage I was still taking painkillers regularly. I'm planning to get back to driving next week. The lump is normal, it's your internal scar. It will go down a bit I think (can't remember from last time, and mine is well insulated).

anyone who posts regularly still to pop? Or should we start a parenting thread now?

Lady K-- We are in the same boat! My baby was also born on 10-21-12 via emergency c-section. We are 15 days in now. I have not needed pain medication on a regular basis since about Day 10 but took some yesterday because I was extra achy. I do start feeling a bit stronger every day. How are you hanging in? I am lifting my baby everyday now, as it is inevitable. Stairs are a bit easier but I am still taking them one at a time. I am still bleeding slightly as well. I am somewhat discouraged because I was left with a bit flat of fat hanging down over my c-section scar. I have to make sure to wash under there and keep it dry. It is quite frustrating because this was not here pre-pregnancy! I guess I will just have to lose weight to get rid of it.

Fifi--I think a parenting thread would be a wonderful idea!! :)

Lady K-- We are in the same boat! My baby was also born on 10-21-12 via emergency c-section. We are 15 days in now. I have not needed pain medication on a regular basis since about Day 10 but took some yesterday because I was extra achy. I do start feeling a bit stronger every day. How are you hanging in? I am lifting my baby everyday now, as it is inevitable. Stairs are a bit easier but I am still taking them one at a time. I am still bleeding slightly as well. I am somewhat discouraged because I was left with a bit flat of fat hanging down over my c-section scar. I have to make sure to wash under there and keep it dry. It is quite frustrating because this was not here pre-pregnancy! I guess I will just have to lose weight to get rid of it.

Fifi--I think a parenting thread would be a wonderful idea!! :)

Fifi - agreed!

Well here is a picture of my "overhang" at 16 days pp.

I know it's vain but I am not happy! (*shame*) The little bump at the bottom is a solid lump and pre-pregnancy I was all flat. I made the mistake of googling "Will it ever go?" and Google said no! Arrrggghhh. But asked midwife and she said it would eventually, so trusting her! I'm grateful of course, to have had two beautiful, healthy babies, but I wish I hadn't had to feel like my body has been through the mill both backwards and forwards and back again for good measure. Pain is subsiding, but returns with a vengeance early evening so I keep taking paracetamol for now. Bleeding comes and goes. Think it depends how much I do. I find it very hard to rest with a toddler, but as my Mum keeps insisting, even when I feel better I need to make a point of resting some more! Will keep you updated.

https://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6803/pp16days.jpg

Lady K that'll go with time and exercise, mine is sooo much larger than that. It's like a full on flap, it's hideous, but I've had 2 sections and was overweight anyway. Trying to watch what I eat and walk more. Unfortunately I am starving all the time through BFing, anyone else finding this??

DD is 1 month old today - can't believe it!

Congrats Kate and cheshire :)

Fifi I think a parenting thread would be a great idea :)

I've started a parenting journal with my birth story in the first post and a wee pic of the little miss :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-journals/1349323-dizzy-caoimhe.html

I've taken pics of me at one week pp but daren't share haha :) It's not too pretty at all, very much jelly belly. I've not weighed myself yet, afraid of what I'll see!

Hi All.

Sorry i havnt been on for a while to say i have been busy wud b a understatment haha. Bit of a long story but i will update my birth storey later on today. But my YELLOW but turned out to be BLUE and i gave birth via emergancy c-section on 18th October 2012 i had a amazing lil boy weighted in at 9lbs 12.5oz and we names him Joshiem Miah

Hope every1 is well x

Lady K that'll go with time and exercise, mine is sooo much larger than that. It's like a full on flap, it's hideous, but I've had 2 sections and was overweight anyway. Trying to watch what I eat and walk more. Unfortunately I am starving all the time through BFing, anyone else finding this??

DD is 1 month old today - can't believe it!

Agreed Lady K. Your flap isn't bad at all! Fifi-- mine is a full on flap as well. HIDEOUS!! LOL I know with some weight loss it will reduce. I just hope the skin isn't stretched out to the point where it won't receed right.

Hi All.

Sorry i havnt been on for a while to say i have been busy wud b a understatment haha. Bit of a long story but i will update my birth storey later on today. But my YELLOW but turned out to be BLUE and i gave birth via emergancy c-section on 18th October 2012 i had a amazing lil boy weighted in at 9lbs 12.5oz and we names him Joshiem Miah

Hope every1 is well x

Congrats Lady Bug!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back