October bumpkins 2019

And me, I'm checking every 15/20 mins haha, I can't believe how soon our babies will all be here :cloud9:

Well today didn’t go as as planned but yet did. I expected to talk induction, but was thinking induction at 40 weeks.

So my weight was up 7 pounds in 1 week!! That’s swelling. My blood pressure was also higher than normal for me at 136/84 it’s normally 115/75 ish range. Thankfully no protein in my urine yet! But with me having preeclampsia twice he knows he can’t treat me normal. So he did blood work to check my liver enzymes and a NST which I’m currently hooked up to. He let me schedule the induction out until next Wednesday but not any farther. I have to come back Thursday to check blood pressure, weight and urine again. If it’s stable Thursday I can wait til next week. If it’s worse he is sending me over Thursday!

I’m 1 cm still so nothing changing there. And baby’s head is still high up. If I get to induction day and I’m at least 2 he will start pitocin and if not he will start cervidill.

Praying to make it to next week and then go into labor on my own! Really hoping to avoid induction!

@Shorty88 omg he's gorgeous, huge congratulations hun.

@brittany12 hopefully it doesn't rise no higher and protein doesn't appear, having had pre eclampsia twice myself and having issues at the moment it sucks :hugs:

Congrats Shorty!! How exciting to get a boy after 2 girls :cloud9: Your hubby must be so excited haha.

Wow Brittany things are moving quickly for you too! Hopefully your blood pressure stays stable so you can wait until next week, would be nice to avoid an induction! Either way though I’m sure things will be just fine :)

Aaaah! Shorty, his chubby little cheeks! He's beautiful! Well done!:happydance:

Fingers crossed you can hold off on your induction a little longer Brittany, 7lbs in a week is a lot!!x

He is amazing shorty!!! Look at those cheeks..and well done on managing your GD throughout the pregnancy. Baby weighs perfect :) :)

@brittany12 hope things ease out for you & you get the birth u want..

@Suggerhoney thinking of you..

I just packed and rechecked all my bags for tmrw.. it's 10:15pm here and I m just hitting the sack.. going to sleep tonight with my DS coz I m gonna miss him soooo hard for the next 3 nights (if all goes well).. in-laws are here as well.. all happening in top gear now..

He is amazing shorty!!! Look at those cheeks..and well done on managing your GD throughout the pregnancy. Baby weighs perfect :) :)

I just packed and rechecked all my bags for tmrw.. it's 10:15pm here and I m just hitting the sack.. going to sleep tonight with my DS coz I m gonna miss him soooo hard for the next 3 nights (if all goes well).. in-laws are here as well.. all happening in top gear now..

Will be thinking of you x

Congrats on the babies so far <3 And omg can't believe so many of you are going to be having your baby soon as well! Eek.

My day took a stressful turn. Went to my 35 week midwife appointment this morning which all was good, measuring 35 weeks. Though had a growth ultrasound at the hospital today and they told me not to go home until they checked something with the midwife. Then I ended up going to L&D for monitoring and my midwife told me that my scan revealed still normal but fluid on the low side and a missing kidney. Which was odd since there were 2 normal sized kidney's at my 20 week scan so they couldn't confirm if it's even a problem or not. I need to go get re-scanned at a bigger hospital this week sometime and go back on the monitors every 2 days to check on baby who is still doing great so far. I hope they don't need to induce me before 38 weeks at the earliest.

Now I'm confused and worried. At least even if she only does have 1 kidney she can live a perfectly normal life, but the OB and midwife agreed that a normal kidney at 20 weeks can't just disappear like that so I'm hoping it was just a bad ultrasound. Fingers crossed.

@Teanna I have never heard of anything like that before! Hopefully it was just a dodgy scan, and everything will be fine on the next one!x

@Teanna I have never heard of anything like that before! Hopefully it was just a dodgy scan, and everything will be fine on the next one!x
I've done a bit of research since I got home, seems urinary tract abnormalities are the most commonly diagnosed in pregnancy and 1/1000 babies are born with a single kidney so it does happen. I'll be glad to get my re-scan over with to get an answer.

Wow how crazy teanna!

Sugger thinking of you! Hope everything is going well

Goodluck

My day took a stressful turn. Went to my 35 week midwife appointment this morning which all was good, measuring 35 weeks. Though had a growth ultrasound at the hospital today and they told me not to go home until they checked something with the midwife. Then I ended up going to L&D for monitoring and my midwife told me that my scan revealed still normal but fluid on the low side and a missing kidney. Which was odd since there were 2 normal sized kidney's at my 20 week scan so they couldn't confirm if it's even a problem or not. I need to go get re-scanned at a bigger hospital this week sometime and go back on the monitors every 2 days to check on baby who is still doing great so far. I hope they don't need to induce me before 38 weeks at the earliest.

Now I'm confused and worried. At least even if she only does have 1 kidney she can live a perfectly normal life, but the OB and midwife agreed that a normal kidney at 20 weeks can't just disappear like that so I'm hoping it was just a bad ultrasound. Fingers crossed.
Thinking of you and baby. Hope all is well

good luck! cant wait to see our next baby!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"