October bumpkins 2019

Morning ladies
I've been awake since 4am. Its now almost 6am.
I have to ring the hospital at 8am and I really hope and pray I can go in strait away.[-o<

Really excited but nervous. Hope there not real busy and I dont get delayed. Just wanna get things going now.:confused:

Still having contractions which I have been having since friday but there not getting close together. Really hope the induction process and Birth go well and baby is healthy.
I feel sick with nerves. Just over 2 hours and I can phone up.

Hope I can go in this morning[-o<

Morning ladies
I've been awake since 4am. Its now almost 6am.
I have to ring the hospital at 8am and I really hope and pray I can go in strait away.[-o<

Really excited but nervous. Hope there not real busy and I dont get delayed. Just wanna get things going now.:confused:

Still having contractions which I have been having since friday but there not getting close together. Really hope the induction process and Birth go well and baby is healthy.
I feel sick with nerves. Just over 2 hours and I can phone up.

Hope I can go in this morning[-o<
All the best love :)

Best of luck @Suggerhoney hope it isnt too busy for you...

My hospital is so busy.. even mammys and their newborns are in the pre labour ward but I have to admit the noise of the baby crying is getting me so excited :cloud9:

Baby gave me a fright yesterday heart rate dropped to 105.. was hooked onto a trace and given a drip and luckily babys heart rate settled..

If it happens again I will be brought down for an emergency section

Hope you are well @Sushai x

Thanks ladies.
Just waiting for them to phone me back with a time. I'm on tender hooks here.
Really hope and pray I can go in this morning[-o<

Introducing Layla Isabel born 22nd September at 957am (38+3).
Waters broke at around 320am, contractions started about 2 hours later. Got my other kids to family friends place at around 7. We were at the hospital at 830. At around 945 I was checked for dilation and was 7cm. About 10 minutes later Layla was born in one push. No epidural, medication and just one small graze (no stitches needed).

Waters broke at around 320am, contractions started about 2 hours later. Got my other kids to family friends place at around 7. We were at the hospital at 830. At around 945 I was checked for dilation and was 7cm. About 10 minutes later Layla was born in one push. No epidural, medication and just one small graze (no stitches needed).

Ah she is gorgeous our first baby :happydance:

:pink::pink::pink::pink:

Big congrats xx

Con

Congratulations. She is adorable!!
And here starts the October kids :) :)

Awww huge congratulations, she's beautiful x

Awwwww she is gorgeous hon. Massive congratulations to you.
Much love and hugs. Well done momma<3

@Shorty88
Hows things with you hon?

AFM
I've had the prostin put in. And just sat on monitor. Feeling some niggles. I'm aloud off the monitor in a min and then I'm aloud to walk about.
Will prob go to the canteen and get some food.
My cervix was not dilated enough to break my waters.
Really think if I wasnt being induced i prob wud of gone the whole 40 weeks.
All them contractions for nothing.

Oh well at least the induction progress has begun.
As soon as cervix is dilated enough then their will break my waters.

I'm good @Suggerhoney nothing happening with me.. just waiting on my second steroid injection

Hoping not too many ahead of me in the morning x

Goodluck sugger & shorty.. Monday will see u both with your babies :)

I am going in on Tuesday. Getting admitted in morning and OT has been booked for afternoon.. getting really nervous now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->