October bumpkins 2019

Sorry ladies for not commenting much I have been reading the thread as best as I can as it's gotten so busy (loving that)

If I'm honest ladies and please don't judge but I am miserable at the moment :sad2:

I'm suffering with the worst morning sickness I have ever experienced... I can't stand the smell of anything or hold down anything I can't drink much and when i do I pay for it later with the worst nausea and sickness. I can't stop crying cause I'm so tired and so sick of feeling this way.. I'm so weak I have lost like 10 pounds in 2 weeks... I called the hospital and they have given me some tips but still nothing is easing this up. I think I need to get tablets or something to help me because I can't go on like this.. I have spent all day in bed watching friends and just running to the toilet if I get a smell of anything.. food, toothpaste shampoo litterally anything sets me off.. hubby is even calling in sick on Monday to help me with the school run cause i do be so bad in the mornings.

My poor hubby is been neglected big time.. I have zero sex drive he can't even kiss me or cuddle me other wise I'm puking.. he has to brush his teeth and spray his deodorant in the down stairs toilet with the windows open otherwise my head is in the toilet all morning :wacko:

Sorry for the rant but we haven't told any family so I have no one to talk to..

On a funnier note I'm craving alcohol like mad :rofl: I think it is cause I know i can't have it makes me want it more lol x

Last edited:
Sorry you’re so sick!! You should definitely ask for some medicine for the nausea if it’s that bad! Losing 10 pounds in 2 weeks is a lot!

Sorry ladies for not commenting much I have been reading the thread as best as I can as it's gotten so busy (loving that)

If I'm honest ladies and please don't judge but I am miserable at the moment :sad2:

I'm suffering with the worst morning sickness I have ever experienced... I can't stand the smell of anything or hold down anything I can't drink much and when i do I pay for it later with the worst nausea and sickness. I can't stop crying cause I'm so tired and so sick of feeling this way.. I'm so weak I have lost like 10 pounds in 2 weeks... I called the hospital and they have given me some tips but still nothing is easing this up. I think I need to get tablets or something to help me because I can't go on like this.. I have spent all day in bed watching friends and just running to the toilet if I get a smell of anything.. food, toothpaste shampoo litterally anything sets me off.. hubby is even calling in sick on Monday to help me with the school run cause i do be so bad in the mornings.

My poor hubby is been neglected big time.. I have zero sex drive he can't even kiss me or cuddle me other wise I'm puking.. he has to brush his teeth and spray his deodorant in the down stairs toilet with the windows open otherwise my head is in the toilet all morning :wacko:

On a funnier note I'm craving alcohol like mad :rofl: I think it is cause I know i can't have it makes me want it more lol x
Deffo go to the doctor and get anti-sickness medication. My sister was on that because she's also pregnant and suffered very bad too. My sickness is bad but nowhere near that bad, I can keep certain things down at times so I think I'm fine but I'm back to work this week after a week holiday so we shall see how this goes in work lol.

hi how is eveyone doing? im nearly 7 weeks now with my 4th (1st with hubby) other than sore boobs and the odd time feeling sick, im feeling good, but i am having trouble staying asleep at night, anyone else experience this? x

Take care @Shorty88
10 pounds is a lot. I have basically lost just one pound with my bout of socknesi.. even though I m plus size :?

2-3 more weeks to go..then bye bye sickness.. hang in there :)

Im sorry youre going through so much. feel better soon.

hi how is eveyone doing? im nearly 7 weeks now with my 4th (1st with hubby) other than sore boobs and the odd time feeling sick, im feeling good, but i am having trouble staying asleep at night, anyone else experience this? x
sounds just like me, but I keep spotting. (color spotting brown/dark brown) I wake up everynight around 1am to 3am. :sad2:

Hey ladies... for those of you feeling the sickness I’m sorry and I hope you get some relief soon...so far some smells make me gag but not sick...yet.. with my son I had to take a garbage can everywhere with me so I know your pain! We told immediate family this week and glad it’s out there now lol (we won’t tell any one else until 12 weeks or so) ... my son took it ok..I think it’s just going to be an adjustment for him (he’ll be 12 in a couple of weeks)

Has anyone gotten random sharp pain in their stomach? Yesterday and today I have and it kind of comes and goes... no spotting or anything but still kinda freaks me out... can’t wait until this next scan in two weeks!

Work sucks... so wishing I could walk next door and scan myself but all the equipment is off :(

I still have 2.5 more hours here ](*,)

Nothing really going on over here symptoms wise.. counting down to Thursday!

Sorry to hear about the spotting WishMe - it’s probably nothing but how stressful.

Brittany I’m also not having any symptoms. Sometimes I’ll have really slight nausea but nothing to write home about! I remember with my son it wasn’t until 7/8 weeks it kicked in, so I figure I should enjoy the next couple weeks while I can haha

I have a doctors appointment Tuesday so hoping to get a requisition form to book a scan in the next couple weeks. So far just really feeling the exhaustion! And cravings for ice cream which I don’t normally eat :p

Hope everyone is doing well!

My sickness is getting worse. Quite a lot of foods are making me sick so might have to phone my doctors before work and see if i can get these anti-sickness tablets myself. 6 weeks+3 and struggling big time. 9 days to my next scan thank god!

I’ll be 8 weeks tomorrow so praying it doesn’t get me! It was always 6 weeks when I got hit with nausea and I did this time too but it only lasted a week! I freaked out at first and y’all the 7th week took about 8593734 days!!! But hoping this babe is just going to be super good to me!

I’m going to try out the Doppler once I get home and see if I get lucky and hear the heart beat! I’m way early to actually find it but there’s always a chance!

Care no sharp pains in my stomach here. I've had a pulling in it but nothing that was painful or alarming. I hope it's just a fluke for you and isnt related to your baby at all.

Sorry for all you suffering with morning sickness. I'm only 5weeks+1 today and I only feel queazy if I don't eat. No cravings but aversions for sure (to chocolate?!)

Again I'd like to ask if anyone has experienced high blood pressure this early. I cannot be on my feet for long before I feel it. I get dizzy, the start of a headache, and tightness in my chest. It calms down after about 30 minutes of laying on the couch. My readings during these episodes are hitting 135-45/85-92. My resting BP after relaxing or taking it easy slows down to about 120-127/78-83.

My doctors are well aware and just want to watch it, and as I'm watching it every day the numbers reach a new high. How frustrating. I'm hoping to see my GP tomorrow but I may not be able to go until Tuesday.

Sorry nolimit, haven’t dealt with high blood pressure :( Hope the doctors can help you bring it under control so you can feel better!

Care no sharp pains in my stomach here. I've had a pulling in it but nothing that was painful or alarming. I hope it's just a fluke for you and isnt related to your baby at all.

Sorry for all you suffering with morning sickness. I'm only 5weeks+1 today and I only feel queazy if I don't eat. No cravings but aversions for sure (to chocolate?!)

Again I'd like to ask if anyone has experienced high blood pressure this early. I cannot be on my feet for long before I feel it. I get dizzy, the start of a headache, and tightness in my chest. It calms down after about 30 minutes of laying on the couch. My readings during these episodes are hitting 135-45/85-92. My resting BP after relaxing or taking it easy slows down to about 120-127/78-83.

My doctors are well aware and just want to watch it, and as I'm watching it every day the numbers reach a new high. How frustrating. I'm hoping to see my GP tomorrow but I may not be able to go until Tuesday.
The only time I’ve had blood pressure issues was at the very end of my pregnancies when I was diagnosed with preeclampsia. Hopefully they can figure out why it’s doing that!

Hi hun
The only time I experienced high blood pressure was at 30 weeks pregnant with my DD. Turned out I had pre eclampsia.
My feet and angles all swelled up.
I've never had it in early preganacy. Do you normoly suffer with high blood pressure.

So pleased to all of you who have had scans. I'm almost 7 weeks and still no date for a scan and the wait is killing me. I just want to know that everything is ok and that baby is ok and healthy. If I haven't heard anything by Friday I'm ringing the hospital gyn department back to see what's going on and if they have done my refural yet. They have had almost 2 weeks so I don't know what's taking so long.

Not much symptoms wise today. Boobs a little tender but not as bad as the last few days. Only felt a very very mild queezyness earlier. Really hope everything is ok.

Work sucks... so wishing I could walk next door and scan myself but all the equipment is off :(

I still have 2.5 more hours here ](*,)

Nothing really going on over here symptoms wise.. counting down to Thursday!

Haha I wud be so tempted hun he he.
U don't have long to wait now hun Thursday will be here b4 u know it. Keep ure fingers crossed for me hon that I get to have a scan soon this wait is really killing me. I just want the reassurance that all is ok

Hey ladies... for those of you feeling the sickness I’m sorry and I hope you get some relief soon...so far some smells make me gag but not sick...yet.. with my son I had to take a garbage can everywhere with me so I know your pain! We told immediate family this week and glad it’s out there now lol (we won’t tell any one else until 12 weeks or so) ... my son took it ok..I think it’s just going to be an adjustment for him (he’ll be 12 in a couple of weeks)

Has anyone gotten random sharp pain in their stomach? Yesterday and today I have and it kind of comes and goes... no spotting or anything but still kinda freaks me out... can’t wait until this next scan in two weeks!

I get little sharp pulling pains low down. Can feel a bit like a Stitch.

sounds just like me, but I keep spotting. (color spotting brown/dark brown) I wake up everynight around 1am to 3am. :sad2:

So sorry about the spotting but just to reasure u that I've read that's really normol.
When I had my MC I bled bright red at 6 weeks. Had a scan and saw baby and HB but was told to take it easy. Then at 10+ weeks I poured with bright red blood and clots had another scan and sadly I had lost the baby. But my blood was always bright red fresh blood.
Brown is normol I've read it's just old blood. Ure be just fine hun. I'm glad u got a scan to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->