October bumpkins 2019

Can't wait for your update @Demotivated

I'm having that fear as well @Suggerhoney trying to stay positive and ignore it!!

Yesterday was a sicky day but touchwood I'm ok so far today just waves of nausea, i tend to be sick more after 5 lol, I'm gearing towards this one is a boy, we won't be finding out so will be interesting to see babies heart rate to see how fast it is, I've not being wrong yet guessing gender x

Mmc are the worst. That's what happened with my son. Try not to worry. There is nothing you can do to change the course of this baby, it will either be or it won't. That's what I keep telling myself anyways.... :hugs:

To be honest my gut is telling me all is well. And I don't feel like there's anything wrong and I know this baby was a blessing because I prayed and prayed for it. And I'm not feeling any negativity apart from the odd little dought that creeps in but I try to ignore it.
My MC at 10 weeks well to be honest I was about 10+4 So almost 11 weeks it was so traumatic. I still had to have a D&C because my body didnt naturally get rid of everything. It was hurendous. The chemicals where very upsetting to I just pray all is ok and healthy with this pregnancy. I really shud not of watched that video it just made me feel so anxious.
Silly me

Hit the 6 week mark! Hoping that is a good sign. My next scan is in two weeks so hoping I can see the heartbeat and make sure the bleed I have is down. Still just exhausted. We are telling my son today and also my in-laws so a little nervous im going to jynx something but excited I can actually talk about it a little now lol Due to my health/high risk status we won't announce to anyone else until after my nuchal testing scan at about 13 weeks.

Our first scan will be next Tuesday at 5 weeks and 3 days. I'm so early in pregnancy it's hard not to be worried when symptoms come and go as often as they do this soon. Just trying to ride it out with reassurance from others that symptoms will come and go. :) I hope everyone else is feeling good this week!

Don't get your hopes up to see anything; had my scan at 5+3 and they couldn't see anything but they said that's normal; good luck though :)

Hit the 6 week mark! Hoping that is a good sign. My next scan is in two weeks so hoping I can see the heartbeat and make sure the bleed I have is down. Still just exhausted. We are telling my son today and also my in-laws so a little nervous im going to jynx something but excited I can actually talk about it a little now lol Due to my health/high risk status we won't announce to anyone else until after my nuchal testing scan at about 13 weeks.

Yay for 6 weeks hon.
Woohoo.

I've just been naughty and ate loads of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I was only supposed to have 1 or 2 little spoonfulls but ended up eating loads.
Te he he oooooops:shy:

Had an emergency scan because I was spotting more than usual. Saw one baby with a beautiful heart beat of 146 measuring at 6w1d giving me an est 10/17/19 for now. im so inlove I really am. We will see what Monday scan says. Sticky beans everyone..

Bhcg 78 to 244 to 1600+ and tonight was 6300+

Last edited:
So pleased for those of you who have had early scans and seen healthy babies :)
I’ve got a private scan booked next Sunday and I cannot wait! Just need somebody to tell me it’s going to be ok.

So pleased for those of you who have had early scans and seen healthy babies :)
I’ve got a private scan booked next Sunday and I cannot wait! Just need somebody to tell me it’s going to be ok.
Silly, it's going to be ok. Dont let stress get at you if nothing is wrong. No bleeding, no pains equals to Enjoy your tiny baby that's growing inside of you. Everything will be alright. Post photos and keep us updated.

congratulations to the scans and beautiful heartbeats! I'm dying for my next one on Thursday. I am actually an xray tech and have to work all day tomorrow and desperately wish I could sneak over to ultrasound and scan myself :haha: however since its going to be a Sunday i'll be the only person there and don't want to get myself fired! Guess i'll just have to wait it out 4ish more days!

Does anyone have experience with hypertension in early pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->