October bumpkins 2019

Me at 9pm: I’m craving ice cream can you please go get some

DH: Ok sure if you really need it

Me: Yes I’m craving it so bad

DH: *dutifully drives to find ice cream*

Me while he’s gone: ... I feel sick, I don’t think I can stomach the ice cream when he brings it home

If this doesn’t encapsulate pregnancy so perfectly :rofl:

I'm now 5 days late for my cycle. I'm having a few "symptoms." But I took a home test about two days ago and it was negative. Should I worry about hcg at this point? I mean, isn't it essential for that hormone to really boost?
I wouldn't normally worry, but with two miscarriages everything scares me! I'm trying to wait a few days to take another test (I only have one left). But should I worry about the levels not being detected? Could it mean something is wrong? Could it hurt the baby?

Me at 9pm: I’m craving ice cream can you please go get some

DH: Ok sure if you really need it

Me: Yes I’m craving it so bad

DH: *dutifully drives to find ice cream*

Me while he’s gone: ... I feel sick, I don’t think I can stomach the ice cream when he brings it home

If this doesn’t encapsulate pregnancy so perfectly :rofl:

Wow!!! My husband can't even help bring in the groceries. And I have high risk pregnancies.

Hi everyone. I wanted to come join the thread as we are expecting baby #1 right before Halloween. I have to catch up on the thread though... I hope everyone is enjoying their first tri!!

Hi ladies.
Just wanted to say a huge congratulations to all the newbies. Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months, and looking forward to getting to know you all.

My sickness kicked in again yesterday. Not actually being sick (Thank God) but feeling really queezy. It's a bit like a hangover sickness or a motion sickness.
Very hormonal crying at everything. I even cried because I accidently broke my eldest sons mug.
I'm like an emotional mess. Was getting some serious stretching pains last night and my belly is even bigger today. Boobs also vainy heavy and swollen and tender again.

Still no clue if I will get a scan any time soon. Called the hospital today and they said they cudnt see anything on there system to say I had been referred.
So rang doctors surgery who confirmed they referred me on the 13th Feb.
Rang hospital back and told them that my GP has definitely referred me and was told to leave it with them and they will get back to me. So now more waiting:shrug:

On a brighter note my first midwife appointment is booked for the 6th March when I'll be 8 weeks.

Praying I will get a scan b4 that appointment. I don't wanna be given all my preganacy notes to be then told at a scan that there's something wrong.

I'm so scared ladies I'm just praying that everything will be ok and that baby is healthy with a strong beating heart.
The wait is killing me.

Hi ladies.
Just wanted to say a huge congratulations to all the newbies. Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months, and looking forward to getting to know you all.

My sickness kicked in again yesterday. Not actually being sick (Thank God) but feeling really queezy. It's a bit like a hangover sickness or a motion sickness.
Very hormonal crying at everything. I even cried because I accidently broke my eldest sons mug.
I'm like an emotional mess. Was getting some serious stretching pains last night and my belly is even bigger today. Boobs also vainy heavy and swollen and tender again.

Still no clue if I will get a scan any time soon. Called the hospital today and they said they cudnt see anything on there system to say I had been referred.
So rang doctors surgery who confirmed they referred me on the 13th Feb.
Rang hospital back and told them that my GP has definitely referred me and was told to leave it with them and they will get back to me. So now more waiting:shrug:

On a brighter note my first midwife appointment is booked for the 6th March when I'll be 8 weeks.

Praying I will get a scan b4 that appointment. I don't wanna be given all my preganacy notes to be then told at a scan that there's something wrong.

I'm so scared ladies I'm just praying that everything will be ok and that baby is healthy with a strong beating heart.
The wait is killing me.
I know exactly how you feel! 12 more days to my next scan and the nerves are real even though this sickness is probably good indication all is well!

I know exactly how you feel! 12 more days to my next scan and the nerves are real even though this sickness is probably good indication all is well!

I just wish I had some indication hon. I'll be 7 weeks on Wednesday and seeing the midwife the week after at 8 weeks. Just praying I get to have a scan b4 8 weeks so they better pull there finger out.
I'm so scared there gonna make me wait till 12 weeks for a scan. But my pregnancy is very high risk so I'm hoping they will want to do a scan soon.
I'm not throwing up but I've been feeling sick. My boobs are so sore so I'm hoping that's a very good sign.

Fingers crossed I hear back from the hospital tommorow.
My last preganacy was high risk and I had a scan at 7 weeks. But this pregnancy will be even higher risk because I'm over 35 so surely they will want to scan me around 7 weeks again. Only 5 days away so they better get a move on haha.

Still feeling ok over here! More tired than normal and definitely hungrier than normal. Belly is out there and boobs may be getting filled again!

Having hubby bring me home a nice large salad topped with fried chicken strips and my favorite dinner rolls from one of the steakhouses in town! We live no where near town so he’s picking it up on his way home from work and I’m dying for it right now!!!

I’ve never had craving with my other pregnancies and I’ve always had a hard time finding things that sounds good to eat during the first trimester or 2! So this is a little different for me!

Our first scan will be next Tuesday at 5 weeks and 3 days. I'm so early in pregnancy it's hard not to be worried when symptoms come and go as often as they do this soon. Just trying to ride it out with reassurance from others that symptoms will come and go. :) I hope everyone else is feeling good this week!

Ps my next scan is a week away! Next Thursday morning!

No cravings here yet and not been feeling that hungry to be honest. Mind u I do keep wanting carbs like pasta and stuff like that.
I've got a salad for tommorow because I wanted something healthy
Getting major stretching cramps tonight again and back a little achey. The tiredness hasn't really hit me yet. I'm actually looking forward to that because then I'll be able to get some good sleep haha. Boobs are killing and itchy.
Really wish I was having a scan just for the reassurance.
All I've got to go by is my belly my boobs the feeling sick and my emotions. Oh and the strong positive tests.
Really hope i get a scan soon I looked up privet scans but there so expensive:brat:

Our first scan will be next Tuesday at 5 weeks and 3 days. so early in pregnancy it's hard not to be worried when symptoms come and go as often as they do this soon. Just trying to ride it out with reassurance from others that symptoms will come and go. :) I hope everyone else is feeling good this week!

Don't get worried if they don't see much. It's normoly around 6 weeks u see a HB and baby. I've not had a scan yet and not sure if I will be any time soon and I'm 6+2 It's so frustrating. I just want the reassurance that all is ok.
Good luck with ure scan but please don't worry if they don't see much

Hi guys, I have been feeling REALLY tired lately, nauseated through out the day, no vomiting, boobs are huge, heavy and boy, do they hurt.:D my first scan is in 4 days @ 7w2d. Im excited and very nervous. Im just so excited for everyone with their "all-day sickness" "sometime sickness" "morning sickness" "I want to be sick today sickness."
Congrats to all then new BFP, welcome and H&H 9months.\\:D/

Midwives office called and confirmed they can take me on, which isn't guaranteed here as the demand for midwives over an OB is pretty high. Though they wont see me until 10 weeks and I'm only 4+6 right now. April 1st seems so far away.

I'm now 5 days late for my cycle. I'm having a few "symptoms." But I took a home test about two days ago and it was negative. Should I worry about hcg at this point? I mean, isn't it essential for that hormone to really boost?
I wouldn't normally worry, but with two miscarriages everything scares me! I'm trying to wait a few days to take another test (I only have one left). But should I worry about the levels not being detected? Could it mean something is wrong? Could it hurt the baby?
Hi Squiggy, sure your dates are right? Maybe it's still too early to test.

Don't get worried if they don't see much. It's normoly around 6 weeks u see a HB and baby. I've not had a scan yet and not sure if I will be any time soon and I'm 6+2 It's so frustrating. I just want the reassurance that all is ok.
Good luck with ure scan but please don't worry if they don't see much

We're only expecting a gestational sack for this one. I'll have an ultrasound weekly until about 7/8 weeks before I'm released to my regular OB.

Anyone else struggle with blood pressure? My last pregnancy my blood pressure was through the roof at 7 weeks and they put me on meds before I miscarried. My heart has been racey these last few days so I purchased a blood pressure monitor and my first reading tonight was 135/89. Oyeeee.

Midwives office called and confirmed they can take me on, which isn't guaranteed here as the demand for midwives over an OB is pretty high. Though they wont see me until 10 weeks and I'm only 4+6 right now. April 1st seems so far away.

Our first OB appointment is the 2nd of April. It won't be long (even though it seems it). Hoping these replies and discussions will pass the time :)

We're only expecting a gestational sack for this one. I'll have an ultrasound weekly until about 7/8 weeks before I'm released to my regular OB.

Anyone else struggle with blood pressure? My last pregnancy my blood pressure was through the roof at 7 weeks and they put me on meds before I miscarried. My heart has been racey these last few days so I purchased a blood pressure monitor and my first reading tonight was 135/89. Oyeeee.

That's so good hon that there scaning weekly.
I'm freaking myself out now about missed misscariges. Was watching live pregnancy tests on YouTube and then there was this thing about missed misscariges.
I've had 3 MC 2 v v v early and 1 at 10 weeks and I bled with all mine but watching this video about missed misscariges has totaly freaked me out. I shudnt of watched really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->