October bumpkins 2019

Ohhh exciting for scans!! I will be having one too but I haven’t text my midwife yet because I don’t want to have to cancel yet another appointment :( But I also don’t want to leave it too late. I think il text her in 2 days time depending on how my frer and digi go... xx

Also... just now I had this weird stabbing feeling in my left side. Lasted literally 1 second but it made my eyes wince... scared lol

Mine is my fertility doc doing the scan not contact the hospital till after that visit.. I actually had an appointment that day anyway to see why I was having miscarriages but I emailed her to say I was pregnant she wrote me a prescription and said come in and I'll scan you :p couldn't say no as her ultrasound will be really sensitive as she uses it for ivf

Meant to say if you see any new bfp in the testing thread let them know about this group x

I'm not contacting midwife until after scan, I can go to epu if I want to, but I don't lol!
I can't believe how good everyone's positives are,it's fantastic xxx

Morning sickness at 4 weeks???

Never got it this early on any of my pregnancy.. I know it's a good sign but I'm thinking could it just be a stomach bug maybe??

Making my girls dinner and had to stop 2 times cause I was gagging pretty bad nearly throwing up

Morning sickness at 4 weeks???

Never got it this early on any of my pregnancy.. I know it's a good sign but I'm thinking could it just be a stomach bug maybe??

Making my girls dinner and had to stop 2 times cause I was gagging pretty bad nearly throwing up

Oh dear, sounds pregnancy related If your gagging! I didn’t have morning sickness with my son so will be interesting to see if I get it this pregnancy x

Sorry I’ve been quiet today. My husbands grandfather passed away unexpectedly and it’s been extremely tough. He was young, in amazing shape, healthy, didn’t smoke, didn’t drink, nothing and had a major heart attack. I’m so sad because I’ve mentioned being scared of announcing baby #3 and such but he would have been so thrilled! I am just in shock and disbelief. Really struggling!

So happy for you ladies and your scan dates! I wont be calling the doctor until after this passes with the funeral and such on Monday. It’s just hard to announce this after such tragedy

Real
Sorry I’ve been quiet today. My husbands grandfather passed away unexpectedly and it’s been extremely tough. He was young, in amazing shape, healthy, didn’t smoke, didn’t drink, nothing and had a major heart attack. I’m so sad because I’ve mentioned being scared of announcing baby #3 and such but he would have been so thrilled! I am just in shock and disbelief. Really struggling!

So happy for you ladies and your scan dates! I wont be calling the doctor until after this passes with the funeral and such on Monday. It’s just hard to announce this after such tragedy

Really sorry to hear this Brittany .. may God give you and your family strength to cope up with this loss..

Afm, Been keeping quite girls.. just a bit frustrated..my lines aren't getting darker. I m getting my bloods tmrw as well to see how the progression is.. 14dpo and using wondfo type tests..

Screenshot_20190201-100514.jpg

So so sorry for your loss. My grandfather passed away suddenly when I was pregnant with my daughter. So I do understand the emotions you are feeling. We are all here for you.

So sorry for your loss.. you, and your family are in my thoughts. I lost my grandad while I was ttc i know he would have loving to of met my dds

Last edited:

I'm so sorry for your loss, sending many hugs to you and your family xxx

I am so sorry❤️

11 more days for my scan eekk really not holding out much hope I will see heartbeat that soon.. 6 weeks???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"