October bumpkins 2019

Ooh what nice vacations everyone! DH and I wanted to do an all inclusive this winter but that was contingent on not being pregnant/having a newborn haha. Actually when DS was born that’s when we talked about TTC again. So we’ll be staying home for now. We just bought our first house this year so we’re a little strapped for cash at the moment. Maybe in a couple years when the kids are older we can go away :p
We also had a relative offer to watch DS for us to go away just for the weekend somewhere as a kind of babymoon so maybe we’ll do that!
How’s everyone doing? Anyone getting that 2nd tri energy back?

I'm a huge royal fan. We have a cruise planned for 2020 on the Ovation going to Alaska. We're going to need a 3rd ticket now though ;) have you been on the Harmony yet? Omg what an epic fleet of ships you are going to have so much fun!

Omggg 4 sisters pregnant! Are you the first one giving birth? It will be such a special bond those cousins will have being so close in age. Lucky you!

ended up in a&e at 3am! woke up in a pool of red blood,all looks ok thanfully, they said it was probs cos me and hubby DTD a few hours before and the tissue in my cervix is irritated, we was so scared :( x

and by the time i got there the bleeding had stopped and no more since x

the pregnancy unit just rang me, they are certain the bleeding was from my cervix as i have a patch on the outside of it x

Out of curiosity how easy is it now for every one to find the baby's heartbeat? Does it still take a while to find or is it instantly?

as for finding the hb, some days it takes me ages and some days like this morning i can find it easy but it depends x

thank u, i was crying so much when on the phone to 111, i havent had any bleeding since and im in no pain so im praying thats a good sign x

Hopefully that is it now.. did they say to rest or no sex or anything?

they just said to take it easy, me and hubby have decided no sex for a while now x

I still do be so afraid after sex I'm always checking to make sure I'm not bleeding don't know when the fear will go.. I say your hubby got just a big fright aswell x

That’s so scary playgirl - I also have tooons of bleeding after sex but this has been happening since DS was born. I asked the midwife about it and she said my tear didn’t heal completely so it keeps reopening every time we DTD. So now we’re not allowed to have sex until I can get an appointment w the gyno which is who knows when :wacko: I’m so glad it was nothing serious!
It depends on the time of day for me how easily I find the heartbeat. Usually it’s relatively easy first thing in the morning - at night sometimes I can’t even find it because of all the bloating of the day haha. But I’d say it ranges. Sometimes instantly, sometimes it takes 20+ minutes. The later you are the easier it is. Especially when baby is 17/18+ weeks it becomes super easy to find.

i have just been for a wee and when wiping i had pink streaked discharge, still nothing on the pad, im hoping it might be irritation from the smear type thing i had x

I'm a huge royal fan. We have a cruise planned for 2020 on the Ovation going to Alaska. We're going to need a 3rd ticket now though ;) have you been on the Harmony yet? Omg what an epic fleet of ships you are going to have so much fun!

Omggg 4 sisters pregnant! Are you the first one giving birth? It will be such a special bond those cousins will have being so close in age. Lucky you!

We haven’t don’t harmony yet! We almost booked that one this time actually but it was 7 nights and an extra $1,000 so we decided to wait u til I wasn’t pregnant so that I could fully enjoy everything aka some adult beverages haha!

Out of curiosity how easy is it now for every one to find the baby's heartbeat? Does it still take a while to find or is it instantly?
I can find it pretty instantly, but baby likes to kick and move a lot so it can easily move once I find it

Our 3D scan is tomorrow! I’m super excited!! I’ve never had a 3D scan this early! So crazy to think I could be finding out the gender tomorrow if we weren’t team yellow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->