October bumpkins 2019

So bummed! Baby did not cooperate at all today! Literally faced us the entire time and we could not get a profile in order to get any 3D images :( they are having me come back though on Tuesday morning to try again for free.. but this is the only photo we got today and it’s alittle creepy cause baby is looking right at us lol! We got one other “profile” that’s not a profile photo at all and so it’s also creepy! She did say my placenta is on the right side and kinda anterior but not fully.. but the baby’s head is to my right side and butt and feet are on my life side!

80FB9611-5DA6-4F9F-BBDB-67A07DBB4C03.jpeg 4EB314BF-0FD2-4C36-AE5C-9DDBA9F9157C.jpeg

So bummed! Baby did not cooperate at all today! Literally faced us the entire time and we could not get a profile in order to get any 3D images :( they are having me come back though on Tuesday morning to try again for free.. but this is the only photo we got today and it’s alittle creepy cause baby is looking right at us lol! We got one other “profile” that’s not a profile photo at all and so it’s also creepy! She did say my placenta is on the right side and kinda anterior but not fully.. but the baby’s head is to my right side and butt and feet are on my life side!

View attachment 1059355 View attachment 1059358

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one that think they look creepy when looking strait at ya. Think its because u cant see there eyes just these big eye sockets and they look a bit alien Haha bless.
Sorry they cudnt get a good pic but happy there going to do it again for free.
I'm holding out till I'm 16 weeks cant wait

Ladies how long did it take for u to get ure blood results back for the chromosomal abnormalities screening? It's been 3 days now since I had mine but she did say to give it 7 working days.

If it's high risk do you think I wud of heard by now? Was just wondering because I am a bit worried. Wont know for sure until Thursday

I'm getting excited, first scan is less than 12 hours away now. I can't wait to see my baby for the first time and hear the heart beat. Everyone is convinced of twins so I guess I'll find that out too.

Ladies how long did it take for u to get ure blood results back for the chromosomal abnormalities screening? It's been 3 days now since I had mine but she did say to give it 7 working days.

If it's high risk do you think I wud of heard by now? Was just wondering because I am a bit worried. Wont know for sure until Thursday
i had my scan on the friday and got my letter on the wednesday x

twinkle - Congrats on a good scan.

shorty - It's pretty easy for me to find the HB. Baby's still small enough to be tucked away on either side of the uterus, but definitely big enough to that I don't have to push super hard with the wand or be very exact.

myheart - I agree with Sugger; get a doppler. It put my mind at ease with my first pregnancy and this one now. So glad that I have it.

brittany - Aww, sorry baby didn't cooperate for your scan. FX things go better on Tuesday.

Re: vacations. The only trip we have planned is a few days in my mom's home town (8 hours from here) in late June.

AFM, I got my results from SneakPeek. As I'd said, I forgot to clean the surface I used, so if it came back as "boy", there was maybe a 5% chance it was wrong? Well, it came back as "boy". So, now I dunno if it's true or not and I've been googling the likeliness of a false result. I guess all I can do now is accept it and hope that my 20 week scan proves the results wrong. :/

56734857_10156433865353095_2041746058593173504_n.jpg

Last edited:
@PrettyInInk42 ah another boy :hugs:

Where you hoping for a girl? 2 boys close in age would be great my 2 dds are best friends

Shorty - Ya, I really wanted a girl. At least I haven't cried this time since finding out. I know there are pros to either gender. SO asked me a while ago if I'd want to try for a 3rd if we had another boy, so FX he's still in that state of mind.

Everyone must be out enjoying their Saturday! It’s super quiet today!

Went garage selling this morning mostly looking for the at arms reach co sleeper.. found one walk up and this older lady starts talking to the owner about it and buys it right in front of me :cry: I was so upset! These things are like $200 and this one was in perfect condition and sold for $60! So sad!

I did get a double jogging stroller though for $15!!! It has a little tear in the fabric on one side of the seats but I’m amazed at how well it pushes! Now I need to get rid of the other 100 strollers it seems I have!

Dd got a brand new babydoll crib bed thing for super cheap and a cute expensive romper outfit for $5 when their normally $40-50!

Ds got some swimming shorts and regular shorts for $1 each and dh got a feeder to put in our back yard for the deer!

All in all it was a decent morning and now I’m ready to hit some more next weekend maybe!

Got my first ultrasound, measuring 12 weeks only 1 day behind what I was expecting so I'm still going by my original date. Everything looks good, which is a relief as I did have brown spotting earlier on in my pregnancy that lasted 5 days. Heart beat is 150bpm and saw lots of movement. The place I went to couldn't do audio so I have to wait to hear the heart beat until my next midwife appointment.

Here's the picture I got....gender guesses welcome :) I'm still thinking girl.

12weeksUS.jpg

i had my scan on the friday and got my letter on the wednesday x

Thanks hon. I was told if I'm high risk then I will get a phone call within 7 working days but if I'm low risk I will get a letter in about 3 weeks.
Praying I get low risk. It's only been a 3 working day wait so far so another 4 working days left of waiting. Just want to fast forward the time.

twinkle - Congrats on a good scan.

shorty - It's pretty easy for me to find the HB. Baby's still small enough to be tucked away on either side of the uterus, but definitely big enough to that I don't have to push super hard with the wand or be very exact.

myheart - I agree with Sugger; get a doppler. It put my mind at ease with my first pregnancy and this one now. So glad that I have it.

brittany - Aww, sorry baby didn't cooperate for your scan. FX things go better on Tuesday.

Re: vacations. The only trip we have planned is a few days in my mom's home town (8 hours from here) in late June.

AFM, I got my results from SneakPeek. As I'd said, I forgot to clean the surface I used, so if it came back as "boy", there was maybe a 5% chance it was wrong? Well, it came back as "boy". So, now I dunno if it's true or not and I've been googling the likeliness of a false result. I guess all I can do now is accept it and hope that my 20 week scan proves the results wrong. :/

View attachment 1059379

I was watching a YouTube video on that sneak peek thing and this girl got a boy result but when she went in for a scan she was told she was having a girl.
App if I get a boy result it can be wrong. If theres any males in the house and if u haven't disinfected everything including towels wash cloths etc. Then there cud be Male DNA Layinh around and that will give you a boy result even if ure having a girl. So it may be wrong hon.
I'm just gonna hold out until I'm 16 weeks and get a privet scan. 2 weeks Monday and counting hehehe

Got my first ultrasound, measuring 12 weeks only 1 day behind what I was expecting so I'm still going by my original date. Everything looks good, which is a relief as I did have brown spotting earlier on in my pregnancy that lasted 5 days. Heart beat is 150bpm and saw lots of movement. The place I went to couldn't do audio so I have to wait to hear the heart beat until my next midwife appointment.

View attachment 1059408

Cute scan photo hon. Congrats

View attachment 1059408
I think girl

We had our scan on the Friday and our results came the following Saturday

Shorty - Ya, I really wanted a girl. At least I haven't cried this time since finding out. I know there are pros to either gender. SO asked me a while ago if I'd want to try for a 3rd if we had another boy, so FX he's still in that state of mind.

We’re on our 3rd and nub guess have been mostly boy so far from those ‘nub pages’ on fb. A few people in groups have guessed girl. Been honest we really wanted a girl this time after 2 boys, the whole family does! & EVERYONE else it seems! . Which dosnt help!
I’m staying strong and I will love them no matter what and definitely healthy is More important than anything. But there are times when I feel a little sad it may not be a girl. Especially after days like yesterday, someone saying how good their daughter is.
But I know girls can prob also be hard work and boys can be laid back & it depends on personality, plus it might not stay that way as the girl grows up.
Just trying to make myself feel bettter really.
It does seem unfair a lot of people get to experience both and others not. But as much as I’d like a girl, maybe I do better with boys as they get older. I’m not sure how I’d manage a teenage girl, it does scare me a little and that’s in all seriousness.
It’s also everyone else’s opinions that hurt.

Sorry that turned out long! A sensitive point for me.

I know a few other ladies dates changed can you reply to this message and let me know your new date?

Also who was it that found out they are having a boy :blush: Sorry ladies I keep forgetting I'm admin of this page x
My new due date is 13th Oct from 17th x

Hope every one is having a good weekend..

It's my bday today :cake: and I had a lovely day planned to bring my girls for a walk to a lovely woods near us then go for something to eat and finish it off with goodies and a movie.. but no ...morning sickness is back with a vengeance :cry:

Up since 4 getting sick and I have no appitite at all..

The girls are on Easter holidays for the next 2 week's so I'm going to postpone my planned day for another time.. I'm my Pjs trying not to move to fast or I'm running to the bathroom.

On a other random note.. on my pregnancy app it says the baby can now recognise light although the eyes are still closed it will squirm when a torch is put at tour belly.. and omg it works I felt the flutters similar to when you go over a ramp to fast... haha if anyone else wants to try it and see if it works.. I'm 15 weeks today..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->